Author Topic: 50 Cent Gives Ciara The 'Flavor' She's Looking For  (Read 507 times)

Diabolical

Re: 50 Cent Gives Ciara The 'Flavor' She's Looking For
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2006, 11:07:58 AM »
Death Row was basically the same too (in the 90's I'm not talking about post 98 stuff).

westkoastanostra

« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2006, 11:27:41 AM »
Death Row was basically the same too (in the 90's I'm not talking about post 98 stuff).

many camps were like that in the early 90s...including ruthless records, too short and the dangerous crew...

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2006, 03:02:12 PM »
the thing is that no one (rappers) outside his camp wants to work with 50 cent....

I was gon say that, really only people from the south would work with 50 IMO, maybe a handful of rappers on each coast but fif gets no respect.

Snoop Dogg, JayZs whole camp, Ludacris whole camp, almost everyone from the south, Diddy, Dipset, Busta, Papoose, LL Cool J, Method Man....

People tha wont work with him are the one hes beefing with: DBlock, Game, Murda Inc, Fat Joe, Nas.

Lol at this hating

i think Dipset can be added to the list of ppl who won't be working him

Nah, they were all together on 106 Park thing one or two weeks ago. 50, Hot Rod, Yayo, Jim Jones...

they weren't on together.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

WestCoasta

« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2006, 03:05:03 PM »
that one final push for G-Unit...

$Eg2$

« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2006, 05:57:28 PM »
LOL at these wiggers thinking 50 don't get no respect. The man has money out the ass, of course he gets resepct. Like Detox said, only haters hate, and that strictly because of jealousy.

Just becuz you got money dont mean niccaz will respect you they might kick it and tryn and leach of ya but dont respect you. Phillyboy you ask any1 here about hatin and they will tell ya You and Detox hate as much as the next man here.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2006, 07:39:33 PM »
LOL at these wiggers thinking 50 don't get no respect. The man has money out the ass, of course he gets resepct. Like Detox said, only haters hate, and that strictly because of jealousy.

Just becuz you got money dont mean niccaz will respect you they might kick it and tryn and leach of ya but dont respect you. Phillyboy you ask any1 here about hatin and they will tell ya You and Detox hate as much as the next man here.

Yup. And did this guy just call someone a wigger, your white dumbass. You have no right to call anyone a wigger, i can imagine you in your fubu jersey 3 times 2 big and xxxxxxl jeans.

The Maestro

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2006, 07:42:15 PM »
^ :laugh:

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Chief

« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2006, 10:13:39 PM »
is protein a flavour?

westkoastanostra

« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2006, 11:54:49 PM »

Yup. And did this guy just call someone a wigger, your white dumbass. You have no right to call anyone a wigger, i can imagine you in your fubu jersey 3 times 2 big and xxxxxxl jeans.

agree with everything yall said

J Bananas

« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2006, 12:37:22 AM »
i'd give her the flavor she's looking for, vanilla haha :banana_dsf: no homo

youngmessnucca

« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2006, 12:48:18 PM »

Just because we wouldnt take a bullet for the game street team doesn't make us haters. Once again, Im on the East Coast, and 50 does get clowned, but he gets much more respect in NY than say, Dipset.

And about asking someobody on HERE if I'm a hater. This is a MESSAGE BOARD! Half of the people on here arent even from America, and the majority of the rest are races tryna act black, basing there life around there favorte characters ( fake ass rappers you love like the game & dipset ). If I'm a hater to other people on this board, then you are haters for dissing 50 every time his name is brought up. I'm telling you, it's jealousy. Youre mad cuz 50 shut down Game's career, Dipset cant move any real units either, same with Jada & Joe. The nigga has more money and women then all of the people in this post making negative comments will ever have combined.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2006, 12:54:15 PM by phillyboy »

youngmessnucca

« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2006, 12:50:14 PM »

Yeah dumbass, I am white, and I did say wigger. Just like a black person calling another one a nigger. Im just recognzing that, but wiggers and dipset stans like yourself are masters at denial. And if I dressed in baggy clothes, I wouldnt have the right to be calling people wiggers, but I dont so I do have that right. Once again, another point made by me which youll have no intelligent, truthful response too.

$Eg2$

« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2006, 11:59:41 AM »

Just because we wouldnt take a bullet for the game street team doesn't make us haters. Once again, Im on the East Coast, and 50 does get clowned, but he gets much more respect in NY than say, Dipset.

And about asking someobody on HERE if I'm a hater. This is a MESSAGE BOARD! Half of the people on here arent even from America, and the majority of the rest are races tryna act black, basing there life around there favorte characters ( fake ass rappers you love like the game & dipset ). If I'm a hater to other people on this board, then you are haters for dissing 50 every time his name is brought up. I'm telling you, it's jealousy. Youre mad cuz 50 shut down Game's career, Dipset cant move any real units either, same with Jada & Joe. The nigga has more money and women then all of the people in this post making negative comments will ever have combined.

LMAO how you gotta bring up Game to back up your dickridin I like Games music but I dont love the nicca and dipset I dont fuck with em. I wouldnt say Games career is over I think Game is the biggest thing in hip hop a perfect example is all the threads that are started daily on em Game takes a shit and one these catz wanna make a topic on it dudes buzzin you know it stop the hatin no big deal i aint gonna lose sleep over it. My point from the begining is Money DOES NOT get you respect.

dipset bitch LOL j/k

eg2 bitch
thats more like it

Mr. RuthlessG

« Reply #28 on: October 14, 2006, 12:49:57 PM »
LOL @ people thinking artists don't respect 50... He's one of the most respected right now... Arists actually want to sign to G-Unit... because he feeds his artists!

He shouldn't be.

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #29 on: October 14, 2006, 02:52:10 PM »
Good god. He goes from "I aint working with anyone outside my camp" to working with that she male cocksucker.

lmao
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?