Author Topic: anyone got Kains Email Address?  (Read 261 times)

Chief

Re: anyone got Kains Email Address?
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2006, 02:36:02 AM »
shyguy187@swingincouples(nohomo).com dont give it to anyone else though...

Chief

« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2006, 02:39:28 AM »
if you guys really wanna be making some serious money you have to do illegal things. take my hustle for example:

3 packs of marlboro reds at cigarettes cheaper = $12.40

1 pack of marlboro reds at the 6-8 grade jr. high market = $15.

thats an automatic profit of $32.60, with an additional $12.40 for a second re up package, with a leftover of $20.02 for luxuries and other such expendatures. profits can increase atleast ten fold with a well applied month of work and a steady clientele. 13 year olds are pretty excited about their vices, so spreading the customer base wont be hard in the beginning, but failure to get the children hooked may result in dodgy income over the first several months and of course the never ending problem of snitches. so you just gotta tell the kids that if they smoke, theyre cool and only cool kids smoke, and cool kids dont snitch. you just gotta know how to market your product correctly to the highest bidding demographic, if you find your niche, you can become a successful capitalist like me

hahaha!

still only nickel and dime, plus kids snitch all the time... so it's risky, here in oz it's like a $15,000 fine to supply to minors... so hardly worth it.

Raspass

« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2006, 05:51:05 AM »

Also, you were talking about forming your own business?  I would def have different holding co.'s if you're gonna be running different types of business.  Like you said, 1 bus for your management co., 1 to hold your real estate investements, etc.  Obviously it'll give you a much clearer view of how each business is operating independant of one another, and it can be beneficial when it comes down to litigation.  But if the business is 100% owned by you and you only, it's not gonna afford you a whole lot of protection.  Any of your assets can be frozen / liquidated if you were forclosed on unless its held in some sort of irrevocable trust.

Another advantage to having a business versus holding everything under your own name is that if something does go under, its reflected under the business entity rather than you personally.  So if your company's $$$ dries up and it can't pay its bills, it won't fuck your credit it'll reflect on the business.

Ok, explain to me that part, so if they are 100% owned by me, say all the businesses, and I registered them as Limited Liability Companys (LLC) and one of them goes under or gets sued, then they can still take from my other businesses and sue my other businesses even though they are seperate entities? they are not protected, money can be taken from them as well? I heard this is how some people who own a whole bunch of apartment complexes do it, they own each as a seperate LLC and lets say one goes under for having faulty walls or a termite problem, then they can only sue and collect from the LLC  and not collect from any personal funds or assets? am i right?

YES

You misunderstood him...Without an LLC they can come after you personally.

Under an LLC they can't take from your other businesses unless you're doing illegal activity.