Author Topic: WARREN G ARTICLES, INTERVIEWS & REVIEWS  (Read 343 times)

Antonio

Re: WARREN G ARTICLES, INTERVIEWS & REVIEWS
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2001, 12:05:10 PM »
Naw.. this aint all. He's making a lot of posts in my own MSG Board writing idiot shit, he's emailing me, etc.. He's even acting like he knows me. And he's making me look like the bad guy. I like to be real with men and to tell the truth. Even with a PC. It's like that.. I DONT LIKE BITCHES. Plus he's making multiple accounts saying he know the a street producer of Warren G, etc... when he really doesnt know a shit. He's writing a lot of lies, even WARREN G lies. And i hate this shit. When he made a post, he's so moron that he uses more that 1 accounts to reply to his topics with "YEAH, U RIGHT". He's fooling not me (in no way), but you all. Peace.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2001, 02:34:46 PM »
Since we had that whole ordeal about some one getting there posts deleted i don't know if we're allowed to help antonio out or not..

so what i want to know overseer , if someone is just following him around dissing him on every post can i or the other moderators step in and delete the italian disses so the topic can stick to the subject? or do i leave em and wait til the post is out of control and lock it?

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Antonio

« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2001, 02:46:08 PM »
Good question!  ;)

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2001, 02:47:29 PM »
yeah but seriously i bet if it didnt bother you so much he wouldnt do it...

to me its just funny... i mean its not like he is openly dissing you to the board... the only person that even knows what he is saying is you....

i always thought having a stalker was pretty flattering

its obviously just jokes though otherwise why he writing it in italian...

Doggystylin

« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2001, 03:18:46 PM »

Since we had that whole ordeal about some one getting there posts deleted i don't know if we're allowed to help antonio out or not..

so what i want to know overseer , if someone is just following him around dissing him on every post can i or the other moderators step in and delete the italian disses so the topic can stick to the subject? or do i leave em and wait til the post is out of control and lock it?

yeah thats what i was wonderin, im new to this game, we dont get much action in anything goes, but i love that place, lol

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2001, 03:21:50 PM »

yeah but seriously i bet if it didnt bother you so much he wouldnt do it...

to me its just funny... i mean its not like he is openly dissing you to the board... the only person that even knows what he is saying is you....

i always thought having a stalker was pretty flattering

its obviously just jokes though otherwise why he writing it in italian...

yeah but just like your mom says when your young "if he doesn't like it stop doing it to him"

PLAIN AND SIMPLE

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2001, 03:26:06 PM »

Naw.. this aint all. He's making a lot of posts in my own MSG Board writing idiot shit,

like i said just ignore him but on your own board ,can't u just banned him yourself ???
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

Antonio

« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2001, 09:46:32 PM »
Well.. i'm not replying to his shit no more.

BUT the thing that is funny is not that i'm mad at him. I aint really mad at him cause he's writing me shit in italian, LMAO! I can beat him easly. He's just a fool. The thing that makes me crazy is that he got 300 accounts and that he use em not only to diss me (i dont really care, i'm ignoring him), but to reply to his own posts!! Or to write BS! Lies. He's fooling the board, not me. He's so fool that cant even write in english (cause he knows he's just an idiot and if he writes in english, i'll destroy his ass in the eyes of the whole board, like i did). I dont care if he writes in italian, lol! But I CARE if he write bullshit or if he reply to his own posts supporting his fake shit (like him knowing a street team member of Warren G, etc..)

About my own board... naw i cant ban him (it's just the cjb.net board), but that's not a problem. I mean it's even funny there! He's my fan #1!  ;D

Maybe i gotta show him some love back!  ???

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Naw, for real.. if for the board some italian in the posts is not a problem... it's not a problem for me too! LOL! I mean i AM italian, so.. it's even funnier. I'll reply just to the BS he's writing about Warren G and other fake "exclusive" news he's saying.. (like that he got a special Limited Edition of THE RETUR OF THE REGULATOR European version, lmao!)