Author Topic: Tha Dogg Pound feat. George Clinton- U Can't C Me (Radio Version)  (Read 223 times)

DonCorleone187

• Muthafuckin' Don!

acgrundy

Re: Tha Dogg Pound feat. George Clinton- U Can't C Me (Radio Version)
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2006, 09:15:06 PM »
no

Efrain

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2006, 09:47:36 PM »
All the versions people have came from the same person which came from another person (Tony Best) who had them on cassette from his time working at death row. Interestingly though, I bought a dpg mix cd from Cartoon like 7 years ago and it did have another version which I have never heard leaked on the net. It’s a different outtake with slightly changed lyrics and a noticeably it’s different mix, the quality is very poor though.

The only chance fans really have is if Tony Best decides to grace us with his cassette dub of the song. ‘Cause truthfully with the recent trends in hiphop and the continual dating of this material it really only has value to a smaller and smaller number of people. If you played this stuff for the kids who sweated death row back in 94, now, they wouldn’t even blink. Soon this stuff will be lost forever because people loose more and more interest. 

acgrundy

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2006, 09:54:57 PM »
All the versions people have came from the same person which came from another person (Tony Best) who had them on cassette from his time working at death row. Interestingly though, I bought a dpg mix cd from Cartoon like 7 years ago and it did have another version which I have never heard leaked on the net. It’s a different outtake with slightly changed lyrics and a noticeably it’s different mix, the quality is very poor though.

The only chance fans really have is if Tony Best decides to grace us with his cassette dub of the song. ‘Cause truthfully with the recent trends in hiphop and the continual dating of this material it really only has value to a smaller and smaller number of people. If you played this stuff for the kids who sweated death row back in 94, now, they wouldn’t even blink. Soon this stuff will be lost forever because people loose more and more interest. 

Thats so true man.  There was a time when I wanted this deathrow material so bad, now I pretty much don't really give a fuck.  Its been so many years, that I really have just lost interest.