Author Topic: DUBCNN: Belly & Ginuwine Know You Fell The Pressure {MP3 Audio}  (Read 81 times)

Suga Foot

DUBCNN: Belly & Ginuwine Know You Fell The Pressure {MP3 Audio}
« on: October 17, 2006, 05:21:14 PM »

A few months ago we introduced you to a new talent out of Ottawa, Canada by the name of Belly. Well since then he's been very busy. With three successful mixtapes, three chart topping singles under his belt, and his full-length debut album on the way, Belly is, "ready for anything".

His LP entitled, "The Revolution" is set for international release on CP Records in 2007. Belly recruited many of hip-hop and R&B's finest to work alongside him in The Revolution. Features on the album include Fabolous, the legendary Scarface, Nina Sky, Ginuwine, Mario Winans and of course, labelmates Massari, Deuce Deuce, Vico, and the princess of CP, Monique.

After much anticipation, Dubcnn and CP Records are proud to announce the first single from Belly’s upcoming debut album The Revolution. The (soon-to-be hit song)"PRESSURE", features none other than multi platinum R&B/POP legend Ginuwine.

"Ginuwine played a big role in my childhood, they played 'Pony' at every dance I went to growing up. It is nothing less than an honor to work with him...and better yet, make hits with him!!!" says Belly.

When asked about working with Belly, Ginuwine responded, "That boy is fire!!!" The combination of hypnotizing strings and powerful, fast paced drums (prod. by Beat Merchant), is sure to move bodies on and off the dance floor. Unlike the typical formula for 'commercial' music, Belly displays depth and wit with his lyrics, which helps him stand out from the crowd of upcoming artists.

Below we have the lead single with Ginuwine, along with the B Side, "Stomp". And in case you missed it, I've re-linked "I Swear" with Scarface.

Belly Feat. Ginuwine - Pressure
http://dubcnm.com/audio/2006/october/Belly_feat_Ginuwine-Pressure-(dubcnn).mp3

Belly - Stomp
http://dubcnm.com/audio/2006/october/Belly-Stomp-(dubcnn).mp3

Belly Feat. Scarface - I Swear
http://dubcnm.com/audio/2006/june/Bellyfeat.Scarface-ISwear-(DUBCNN).mp3

www.dubcnn.com

J Bananas

Re: DUBCNN: Belly & Ginuwine Know You Fell The Pressure {MP3 Audio}
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2006, 05:28:23 PM »
props man im feelin these so far

Suga Foot

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2006, 05:30:24 PM »
I've been bumpin "Pressure" a lot lately

Cowboy

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2006, 05:31:22 PM »
that song with Ginuwine is pretty hot i played it at the nightclub saturday night and people seemed to be feelin it

J Bananas

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2006, 05:33:30 PM »
that song with Ginuwine is pretty hot i played it at the nightclub saturday night and people seemed to be feelin it

cmon you know on saturday night you were sitting behind the computer listening to if was your best friend

Cowboy

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2006, 05:41:08 PM »
nah i had that in rotation about 5 months ago pretty heavy though and not just on the computer

The_Offence

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2006, 08:23:29 PM »
MAN FUCK BELLY IM HERE TOO EXPOSED THIS FAG HE AINT NO GANGSTA THE NIGGAS DAD IS A DOCTOR HE TALKING ABOUT GROWING UP ON THE STREET YOUR FAT ASS WAS RICH THIS CAT WILL FOOL PEOPLE OUTSIDE OF CANADA AND PEOPLE IN CANADA THAT DONT KNOW WAS SUP WITH HIS FAKA ASS  YOU SEE THIS NIGGA ANY WHERE ROB HIS FAT ASS HE BEEN GETTING EXPOSED BY RAPPERS AND PEOPLE ON THE STREET IN CANADA FUCK POT BELLY HE THINK HE CAN BUY STREET CED WITH HIS MONEY

LITTLES THE GENERAL- I DONT LIKE RAPPERS (BELLY & JR WRITER DISS)
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=F3CAFA29097F032D

ARISTO FEAT LITTLES, EL NINO, CHOICE MENACE C LEON- ROUND ONE (J R WRITER DISS)
http://mp3download.myspace.com/music.ashx?bandid=77680178&songid=15274625&name=77680178_57a5f6ac

YOU ASKING WHY THEY DISSED JR BECAUSE HE A FAKE ASS NIGGA TO HE DID A TRACK FOR A NIGGA IN CANADA THEN USED THE SAME VERSE ON A TRACK WITH S.A.S AFTER THAT THEM NIGGAS TOLD HIM HE CANT DO NO SHOWS IN CANADA HE HAD A SHOW IN TORONTO CARIBANA NIGHT GUESS WHAT HE CANCELLED BECAUSE THEM DUDES SAID THEY WERE GONNA BE THERE WAITING ON HIM HE WAS SUPPOSED TO SHOOT A VIDEO WITH S.A.S IN TORONTO AGAIN THAT GOT CANCELLED HE WAS A NO SHOW SINCE THAT HAPPENED HE'S NEVER BEEN BACK TO CANADA AND HE USED TO ALWAYS BE OUT HERE
« Last Edit: October 17, 2006, 08:52:18 PM by The_Offence »

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2006, 08:38:28 PM »
i've heard a few Belly tracks, he's a good artist.

feeling the Ginuwine joint as well, gonna check those other two out tomorrow.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!