Author Topic: Ras Kass - Gayme Over  (Read 1160 times)

SikksTrey

Re: Ras Kass - Gayme Over
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2006, 03:20:36 AM »
Why is he doin this?? I really dont get it.. He got knocked out, doesnt really has anything on Game, so he should really just leave it alone. I thought Rass was smarter than this.
"When I fart you fall apart, a nigga got GAZ!" - Hi-C

d-nice

« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2006, 07:58:24 AM »
Ras needs to take all his newfound energy and come out with a LEGIT ALBUM!! Noone cares about your beef Ras, take Priority to Judge Judy or Joe Brown, get from underneath that contract or make some material to satisfy the contract, sign with G Unit or start ya own at Koch, and drop a real album that is dope as your 1st 2.

XaNdEr

« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2006, 08:06:31 AM »
Ras needs to take all his newfound energy and come out with a LEGIT ALBUM!! Noone cares about your beef Ras, take Priority to Judge Judy or Joe Brown, get from underneath that contract or make some material to satisfy the contract, sign with G Unit or start ya own at Koch, and drop a real album that is dope as your 1st 2.

real talk  8)

Raphael

« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2006, 08:20:21 AM »
 :grumpy:

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2006, 08:27:57 AM »

real talk  8)

I agree. a few years back, Ras was a top 20, maybe top 10 lyricist. He needs to get back to making good music and leave that beef shit alone.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Kaligula

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2006, 08:54:30 AM »
This joint was at least way better than the first one. Completely unnecessary, but there was some hot lines on this joint.

$Eg2$

« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2006, 09:12:51 AM »
lol @ all you BWS forum idiots posting here. First of all, Rass is 1000x the rapper that Game will ever be. Second, Game doesn't deliver fresh music or disses but you all seem to love them. And thrid, well basically, I remember when ppl liked good music on this forum, now its all Game this Game that. Game sucks and his music is unlisenable.

BWS has a forum ??? LOL Rass was dope but be real he's makin himself look like a bitch. The video now these diss records Game isnt the best but hes lookin more like a man then this clown. ANd your lookin like a hater. thats a fact

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2006, 11:37:26 AM »
lol @ all you BWS forum idiots posting here. First of all, Rass is 1000x the rapper that Game will ever be. Second, Game doesn't deliver fresh music or disses but you all seem to love them. And thrid, well basically, I remember when ppl liked good music on this forum, now its all Game this Game that. Game sucks and his music is unlisenable.

co-sign... i mean if some yall was in his situation you would be doin the same shit til you cross paths again...kuz i do recall him never dissin game and game got mad over some shit he didnt comprehend..shit go re-read the interview ras had on dubcnn..he said plain as day it about him but if the shoe fit..he wasnt dissin..but since the nigga assumed he was gettin dissed and hit the dude..why not go all out...

shit look at game his boy got shot tryin 2 fuck with 50 and he dropped a million bars and he got all kinds of praise..

1-600000000^bars was trash imo..and it sounded like the source magazine on wax..

if ras wouldn've done nothing period he would be considered by critics as bein a bitch...he in a win lose situation..til he catch up with game again

If Ras Kass wasnt tryin to diss Game then why did all this shit go down? He could've squashed it before it even started right? He could've said look motherfucka...i wasnt talking about you or your son whatever whatever...but he kept playing the mind game and probably led Game to believe that he indeed was dissin him so he cracked him...he could've been talking about anyone but he never said that and all this shit hes doin is making his ass look guilty as R.Kelly...hell yeah he was dissing Game...thats called "Jealousy"...cause Game shouted him out on that mixtape joint...so all this shit was uncalled for and if Ras Kass wasn't trying to diss game he would've told him then and there...but he didnt and now hes gotta live with this shit just for tryin to be hard or whatever...if someone asks you something and you dont acknowledge that person and just keep pretending that they're not there or you dont admit that you didnt mean what you said??? Thats shady and it says GUILTY all over your face and  i would've done the same shit if i thought someone was talking about my family...fuck the bullshit

why squash somethin that was never aimed at him in the first place, when he was asked in the interview he denied it and gave that nigga props..he always said if the shoe fit where it...how he look guilty..he didnt look guilty in my eyes..because he was man enough to deny the shit and why would he deny it then give him props? so there was never no beef or no diss..jus lyrics..

none of the shit ras did up to the point of him gettin it was shady or guilty...he came to the club to party and enjoy himself..wasnt bout no drama..what he was suppose to bitch up because game is there....he aint come with the agenda of explainin himself to a nigga name jayceon..a time and place for that shit the fuck he had to explain himself for?..its plenty chances game coulda hollered at ras why he wait so long to do it..he prolly thought he was gone get a photo op out of it...i give props to ras for ignorin the nigga unlike joe and yuck ...

what if he woulda explained himself..would game flip the script like he did with yuck and joe and made seem like he was checkin ras and had him coppin pleas..

Brazemac

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2006, 11:43:18 AM »
this was tight. much better than the first diss track he did.

The Game & Raekwon The Chef All Into Da DUBCNN MAGAZINE!

IzUwitIt

« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2006, 11:54:22 AM »
this was tight. much better than the first diss track he did.

agreed, but diss records are played out since the whole 50/Game shit when they were recording 8 disses a day and droppin them all over the net. Classick disses aint been done for a minute, shit like Ether, etc.. tracks that can make it onto the tracklist of a full length album or record and make an impact on the world where people gonna pay attention.

Xzibit been working on a couple tracks with game lately too & sposed to be on doctors advocate, be interesting to hear Ras opinions on that since this shit with game all kicked off
« Last Edit: October 19, 2006, 11:58:10 AM by IzUwitIt »

FLACO220

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Wut Up Tho'!!
« Reply #40 on: October 19, 2006, 11:55:01 AM »

co-sign... i mean if some yall was in his situation you would be doin the same shit til you cross paths again...kuz i do recall him never dissin game and game got mad over some shit he didnt comprehend..shit go re-read the interview ras had on dubcnn..he said plain as day it about him but if the shoe fit..he wasnt dissin..but since the nigga assumed he was gettin dissed and hit the dude..why not go all out...

shit look at game his boy got shot tryin 2 fuck with 50 and he dropped a million bars and he got all kinds of praise..

1-600000000^bars was trash imo..and it sounded like the source magazine on wax..

if ras wouldn've done nothing period he would be considered by critics as bein a bitch...he in a win lose situation..til he catch up with game again

If Ras Kass wasnt tryin to diss Game then why did all this shit go down? He could've squashed it before it even started right? He could've said look motherfucka...i wasnt talking about you or your son whatever whatever...but he kept playing the mind game and probably led Game to believe that he indeed was dissin him so he cracked him...he could've been talking about anyone but he never said that and all this shit hes doin is making his ass look guilty as R.Kelly...hell yeah he was dissing Game...thats called "Jealousy"...cause Game shouted him out on that mixtape joint...so all this shit was uncalled for and if Ras Kass wasn't trying to diss game he would've told him then and there...but he didnt and now hes gotta live with this shit just for tryin to be hard or whatever...if someone asks you something and you dont acknowledge that person and just keep pretending that they're not there or you dont admit that you didnt mean what you said??? Thats shady and it says GUILTY all over your face and  i would've done the same shit if i thought someone was talking about my family...fuck the bullshit

why squash somethin that was never aimed at him in the first place, when he was asked in the interview he denied it and gave that nigga props..he always said if the shoe fit where it...how he look guilty..he didnt look guilty in my eyes..because he was man enough to deny the shit and why would he deny it then give him props? so there was never no beef or no diss..jus lyrics..

none of the shit ras did up to the point of him gettin it was shady or guilty...he came to the club to party and enjoy himself..wasnt bout no drama..what he was suppose to bitch up because game is there....he aint come with the agenda of explainin himself to a nigga name jayceon..a time and place for that shit the fuck he had to explain himself for?..its plenty chances game coulda hollered at ras why he wait so long to do it..he prolly thought he was gone get a photo op out of it...i give props to ras for ignorin the nigga unlike joe and yuck ...

what if he woulda explained himself..would game flip the script like he did with yuck and joe and made seem like he was checkin ras and had him coppin pleas..

Dogg...ok...you got a point but...check this out...if you thought a certain motherfucka was talkin about you...wouldnt you want to hear it from "the horses mouth" instead of hear-say or shit that someone saw in an interview...someone can put a front in an interview...we all know that...shit...Game and 50 supposedly squashed thier beef on CAMERA!!! and look what happened after...we got pictures of them 2 huging and shit...they still beefing so i dont know...i know theres a time and place but how do we know that Ras Kass wasnt tryin to aviod that fool in person? We dont know that...but we do know that he got cracked upside the dome for something...you dont crack someone upside the head for no reason just like 2Pac stompin on that dude in the hotel right before he got shot...that dude did something so he got what he had coming to him...and vice versa...however you look at it...Ras got busted up and thats that...keep it movin and make some dope shit...Peace!!
WestCoast 4 Life!!

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #41 on: October 19, 2006, 01:42:46 PM »

tell you the truth....if my name isnt said ..then ima keep it movin..i wouldnt care....rather it be my kids name or my government name..it wouldnt affect me known doggs bark all the time at me you think i go see why they barkin?..but let that bitch get in my yard and try and attack..he would be chillin with charlie b. barkin n whippet angel ( from all dog's go to heaven)...

i was always taught that only sensitive niggas get offended from talk..and men are not to be offended thats a woman trait

funny how you through pac name in it..and he did crack on dude 4 no reason..he a star..thats what the goons are for..he had no reason in stompin that man..look where it put him..shoulda mind his bidness if a grown man cant get his necklace or whatever back..on his own..he need to find himself a boyfriend..

Cowboy

« Reply #42 on: October 19, 2006, 05:06:33 PM »
Ras Kass's diss tracks >>>>>>> every diss track Gayme has ever done

bizzle

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • b-i-z-z-l-e
« Reply #43 on: October 19, 2006, 05:10:09 PM »
Ras Kass's diss tracks >>>>>>> every diss track Gayme has ever done

Thats your opinion like you like Spider Loc which is also your opinion  8)

FLACO220

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Wut Up Tho'!!
« Reply #44 on: October 19, 2006, 06:56:45 PM »

tell you the truth....if my name isnt said ..then ima keep it movin..i wouldnt care....rather it be my kids name or my government name..it wouldnt affect me known doggs bark all the time at me you think i go see why they barkin?..but let that bitch get in my yard and try and attack..he would be chillin with charlie b. barkin n whippet angel ( from all dog's go to heaven)...

i was always taught that only sensitive niggas get offended from talk..and men are not to be offended thats a woman trait

funny how you through pac name in it..and he did crack on dude 4 no reason..he a star..thats what the goons are for..he had no reason in stompin that man..look where it put him..shoulda mind his bidness if a grown man cant get his necklace or whatever back..on his own..he need to find himself a boyfriend..

i never seen "all dogs go to heaven" but i believe you...its whatevers i guess...
WestCoast 4 Life!!