Author Topic: Ras Kass - Gayme Over  (Read 1164 times)

dopeascanbe

• 'G'
Re: Ras Kass - Gayme Over
« Reply #45 on: October 19, 2006, 07:30:56 PM »
come on now what the fuck is rass kass doing these niggas keep taking L's rass you never was a battle or a gangster rapper relax yourself nobody takes you serious becauce you're going about this in a pussy ass way if a nigga knocked me out i would'nt even make no diss tracks im going str8 for that man rass a is a bitch ass nigga for this bitch move you got knocked out how is dropping diss tracks gonna help you get that respect back the only people that buy into these's lame ass diss tracks are rass kass groupies and g Unit fans that dont like game

ras(got knocked da fuck out)kass's fans need to worry about him trying to get a decent album out.  and the bitch-unit's fans need to be worried about going to buy two or three more rotten album cds so that banks wont sell 55,000 cds next week and get yayoed. ;D 

lonestone

• 'G'
« Reply #46 on: October 19, 2006, 11:02:23 PM »
Better than the first disc that's for damn sure.
Looking for mc's message me or email me. Peace.

Mister Lepht

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #47 on: October 20, 2006, 05:11:33 AM »
fOR THOSE OF YOU TOO STUPID TO FOLLOW HIP HOP...rAS IS SUING cAPITAL rECORDS (HIS RECORD LABEL) AND IS NEAR THE END...RIGHT NOW HE IS STUCK WITH THEM AND CANT PUT ALBUMS OUT TILL HE IS OFF THAT CONTRACT..THATS WHY HE AINT PLATINUM..THAT SHIT IS SUPPOSED TO END NEXT MONTH THOUGH..AND RAS WILL SIGN TO A MAJOR LABEL...YALL PUTTING YOUR FOOT IN YOUR MOUTH EXTRA EARLY ESPECIALLY THE gAYME SUPPORTERS LIKE BIZZLE.. YALL AINT KNOWIN rAS' SITUATION SO YOU TALKING OUT YA ASS CAUSE YOU DONT KNOW.. yOU KNOW gAYME IS IN LONDON RIGHT NOW AND WAS IN nEW yORK LAST WEEK...WHAT DO YOU THINK rAS IS GONNA CHASE gAYME ALL OVER THE WORLD TO GET AT HIM??  YALL STUPID.. OF COURSE HES GONNA MAKE A DISS TRACK... IF I HIT YA WITH A BOTTLE AND YOU COULDNT GET BACK AT ME...YOUD MAKE A DISS TRACK TOO...SOONER OR LATER THEY WILL CROSS PATHS THATS WHEN SHIT HAPPENS..YALL AINT EVEN FROM THE WEST COAST AND YALL ACTIN GANGSTA LIKE YOU WOULD GO UP TO gAYMES DOOR AND EXPECT TO BE ABLE TO SHOOT HIM..THAT SHIT IS STUPID AS HELL COMING OUT YA MOUTH..ACT LIKE YOU KNOW SOMETHING.. gAYME SOLD 3 MILLION RECORDS AND GOT DROPPED FROM HIS LABEL..WTF DO YALL THINK IS GOING ON WITH THIS GUY??/THERE IS A REASON....HES A NUT JOB...rAS NEVER DISSED GAYME OR HIS SON..gAYME IS SO EMOTIONAL HE LETS THEM TAKE CONTROL AND HE LOSES..DONT MATTER WHAT YOU SEE HAPPENING HERE TODAY...GIVE IT ABOUT 6 MONTHS AND SEE WHERE gAME AND rAS kASS AT THEN..AND BE MEN...NOT ROBOT WANNA BE TALKING SUCKAS...

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #48 on: October 20, 2006, 06:44:30 AM »
fOR THOSE OF YOU TOO STUPID TO FOLLOW HIP HOP...rAS IS SUING cAPITAL rECORDS (HIS RECORD LABEL) AND IS NEAR THE END...RIGHT NOW HE IS STUCK WITH THEM AND CANT PUT ALBUMS OUT TILL HE IS OFF THAT CONTRACT..THATS WHY HE AINT PLATINUM..THAT SHIT IS SUPPOSED TO END NEXT MONTH THOUGH..AND RAS WILL SIGN TO A MAJOR LABEL...YALL PUTTING YOUR FOOT IN YOUR MOUTH EXTRA EARLY ESPECIALLY THE gAYME SUPPORTERS LIKE BIZZLE.. YALL AINT KNOWIN rAS' SITUATION SO YOU TALKING OUT YA ASS CAUSE YOU DONT KNOW.. yOU KNOW gAYME IS IN LONDON RIGHT NOW AND WAS IN nEW yORK LAST WEEK...WHAT DO YOU THINK rAS IS GONNA CHASE gAYME ALL OVER THE WORLD TO GET AT HIM??  YALL STUPID.. OF COURSE HES GONNA MAKE A DISS TRACK... IF I HIT YA WITH A BOTTLE AND YOU COULDNT GET BACK AT ME...YOUD MAKE A DISS TRACK TOO...SOONER OR LATER THEY WILL CROSS PATHS THATS WHEN SHIT HAPPENS..YALL AINT EVEN FROM THE WEST COAST AND YALL ACTIN GANGSTA LIKE YOU WOULD GO UP TO gAYMES DOOR AND EXPECT TO BE ABLE TO SHOOT HIM..THAT SHIT IS STUPID AS HELL COMING OUT YA MOUTH..ACT LIKE YOU KNOW SOMETHING.. gAYME SOLD 3 MILLION RECORDS AND GOT DROPPED FROM HIS LABEL..WTF DO YALL THINK IS GOING ON WITH THIS GUY??/THERE IS A REASON....HES A NUT JOB...rAS NEVER DISSED GAYME OR HIS SON..gAYME IS SO EMOTIONAL HE LETS THEM TAKE CONTROL AND HE LOSES..DONT MATTER WHAT YOU SEE HAPPENING HERE TODAY...GIVE IT ABOUT 6 MONTHS AND SEE WHERE gAME AND rAS kASS AT THEN..AND BE MEN...NOT ROBOT WANNA BE TALKING SUCKAS...

the typing in capitals and the rass link in your sig say it all....

d-nice

« Reply #49 on: October 20, 2006, 06:52:06 AM »
All I want to hear from Ras is shit like this

He needs to get back to this shit. Hopefully once the legal stuff gets settled, we can start hearing dope music from him again. I don't give a fuck about him and Game, JUST FOCUS ON THE MUSIC AND STOP SPITTIN BULLETTS! Thank you.

bizzle

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • b-i-z-z-l-e
« Reply #50 on: October 20, 2006, 09:33:32 AM »
Mister Lepht catch ya back on DUBCC by next week no doubt with Ras third diss :-* Maybe he should take some notes from a good diss on Game a sikk ass DISS by Gonzoe and Yukmouth!! unlike RAs wack efforts.Peep a good game diss
 8)

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: October 20, 2006, 10:23:16 AM »
I just cant take this guy seriously after the video and the infamous Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Game.

1nce was blind

« Reply #52 on: October 20, 2006, 06:46:05 PM »
this diss is better than Hush Little Baby............wonderin what he'll have 2 say on his third diss?

DAVIDSAOC

« Reply #53 on: October 20, 2006, 11:25:01 PM »
Come on homies, let's be real, ras is out of his element here. He ain't no gangster, sure he did time in the joint for a dui i think, but dude is not a gee. All i know is that real geez don't put shit on the camera like he did spittin' bullets out. He did that shit cuzz he ain't going to do shit to game, period. Ras is a great lyricist, but there have been a shit load of great lyricists that don't sell, and ras ain't going to sell more than game. Game had the benefit of aftermath to help put him on the map, but come on, don't hate on dude, game can flow. I hope ras does get all the publicity and push a shit load of units, but do it with his style, lyrically, not trying to be hard and all gangster. About the ''supposed'' diss to game and his son, if you say that you didn't say it, then say if the shoe fits, you are dissin' him, but to fuckin' scared to say it, tryin' to subliminally diss. He dissed, he got knocked out, then when they see each other again, they need to square off. I mean, they both from L.A., so they should bump heads at some point, but i don't think ras really wanna do that bcuz it will end worse than the first time.