Author Topic: Yall ever hear of Eazy's group H.w.a  (Read 447 times)

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
Re: Yall ever hear of Eazy's group H.w.a
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2006, 11:46:42 AM »
how could eazy embarass himself?  it's was a comical gimmick; eazy was trying everything with female groups.  lil kim & trina are basically h.w.a. toned down.  lil kim & trina rhyme about what h.w.a. was kickin' back then.

me-na-jah-twa was his "gangsta girl" group, plus he had leicy loc, bwp...et al...

eazy was ahead of his time with the females.

h.w.a. had an album out before ruthless, eazy simply thought he could be that push over the hump for them...
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2006, 04:22:08 PM »
how could eazy embarass himself?  it's was a comical gimmick; eazy was trying everything with female groups.  lil kim & trina are basically h.w.a. toned down.  lil kim & trina rhyme about what h.w.a. was kickin' back then.

me-na-jah-twa was his "gangsta girl" group, plus he had leicy loc, bwp...et al...

h.w.a. had an album out before ruthless, eazy simply thought he could be that push over the hump for them...
remember gangsta bitch mentality?
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
Re: H.W.A.
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2006, 04:26:10 PM »
baby girl, go-di & jazz.  i have both their albums and baby girl's solo album.

"azz much ass az you want" is a solid ep.  i still give it some spins.  "hoe i am" & "high timez" are just plain hot tracks.  baby girl's solo album was also pretty solid.

they don't look as good as advertised.  lyrically they get by, they aren't dope; and i believe me-na-jah-twa ghost wrote for them.  still i liked their album on ruthless. 

alrite homie.. was wondering if thats the same baby girl that was on lil 1/2 dead's "Cavvvy Sounds" track from Steel on a Misson?

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2006, 05:15:36 PM »

remember gangsta bitch mentality?

Oh yeah I forgot about them....who was supposed to be in that group?

Narrator

« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2006, 05:44:59 PM »

Cause they fuckin sucked, that's why.  And trust me, comparing them to Lil Kim and Trina is an insult to Lil Kim and Trina (I say that as someone who don't like either of them much).