Author Topic: St.Lunatic´s Ali Arrested & Tasered By Missouri Cops  (Read 99 times)

Damien J.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
St.Lunatic´s Ali Arrested & Tasered By Missouri Cops
« on: October 18, 2006, 12:52:59 AM »
St. Lunatics member Ali Jones was arrested and reportedly tasered by officers during a traffic stop in Hazelwood, Mo. over the weekend. The incident unfolded Saturday afternoon around 4:30 p.m. when Ali was pulled over for driving a Chevrelot Corvette with an expired license and tags. The 34-year-old told local television station KSDK Ch. 5 that he was then handcuffed and placed into the back of the squad car before being tasered. “He gets out, opens the back door and he tases me over and over,” Ali told the station. “I was afraid. I had a bowel movement on myself, he tased me so long.”

While Hazelwood police acknowledge that the taser was used, they insist that its usage was justified. “While the officer was trying to restrain him, the officer was kicked and as the officer continued to restrain him in order to bring him under control he applied our department taser,” Lieutenant Brian McKenna of the Hazelwood Police Department told KSDK. Though the incident was reportedly captured on the arresting officer’s dashboard camera, the tasing took place in the backseat and out of the camera’s view. Investigators are hopeful that audio from the incident can provide details as to what exactly transpired.

Jones’ injuries were so substantial that the police took him to the hospital twice overnight after he complained of a loss of feeling in his right fingers and arm. He was charged with resisting arrest, third degree assault of a police officer and property damage to a police car. He was released after posting $1,500 bond. The officer involved is still assigned to street patrol.

This report is provided by BET.com
Yo! Raps - The Game Belongs To Us | www.yoraps.com

J Bananas

Re: St.Lunatic´s Ali Arrested & Tasered By Missouri Cops
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2006, 01:07:03 AM »
fascinating

westkoastanostra

Re: St.Lunatic´s Ali Arrested & Tasered By Missouri Cops
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2006, 12:08:48 AM »
thats boughighetto!  ;D

kingwell

everlast1986