Author Topic: Prussian Blue  (Read 192 times)

Sparegeez

Re: Prussian Blue
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2006, 08:20:49 PM »
I give them 7 more years of life before a gang of black bitches roll up on their General Lee and bust some bullets on their heads.

is that a threat?

How would that be a threat dumb bitch?

I (<---admitting to act of violence) give them 7 more years of life(<-------time frame before planned act of violence) before a gang of black bitches (<------admitting gang affiliation) roll up on their General Lee and bust some bullets on their heads.(<------planned act of violence)

so lets say this does happen and this message gets found,  you stated numerous times where you live in threads so the feds will know exactly where to look open and shut case.

so I'm the dumb bitch?  Im the dumb bitch that fucked your girl, you're the dumb bitch that took her back.

I give them 7 more years of life before a gang of black bitches roll up on their General Lee and bust some bullets on their heads.( me being sarcastic)

so I'm the dumb bitch?  Im the dumb bitch that fucked your girl, you're the dumb bitch that took her back.(You being a faggot who wishes he had some pussy)

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

I need some meaning I can memorize
The kind I have always seems to slip my mind

rik

Re: Prussian Blue
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2006, 08:32:47 PM »
Bitches get scared when niggas start fightin' in the club.