Author Topic: Snoop Dogg, Tha Eastsidaz, Kam, Kokane, Nate Dogg, Battlecat - Ghetto (Live)  (Read 248 times)

Diggfinger

http://www.bolt.com/Diggfinger/video/Kokane/2267892

Check out this dope ass live performance of "Ghetto" 8)

I always loved the part where Koka briefly looks at Nate while singing the hook...useally its Nate who gets the most attention as the "hook man", but on this one Koka rides the whole thang with Nate only putting in a "ghetto" once in awhile..... 8)
« Last Edit: October 19, 2006, 12:17:39 PM by Diggfinger »

Lil White Azz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Always stay G`d Up
Never seen this before, nice video

+1 fo' postin  8)

Mygla

would have been cool if we could actually hear them live, in stead of just watching them...

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
would have been cool if we could actually hear them live, in stead of just watching them...

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
Yeah, I was going to say that they seem to be lip-synching to me, lol.  :laugh:
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.