Author Topic: Sony Says It May Not Meet PS3 Shipment Goals on Production Snag  (Read 343 times)

Trauma-san

Re: Sony Says It May Not Meet PS3 Shipment Goals on Production Snag
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2006, 04:28:18 AM »
... and things that originated in Japan took forever to get to the u.s, as well.  Nintendo (or any other manufacturer) was incapable at the time of a worldwide launch.  Now they're not.  There's taxes and everything else to be considered, but Nintendo is working much harder than Sony to ensure everybody gets their shit at the same time. 

Bomb-A®

« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2006, 07:03:58 AM »
How come you guys keep putting down sony and always point out what theyre doin wrong.. its not you whos running it or anythin why dont you just let them do what they want and not care if theyre gonna flop or not and just buy what you want? I dont know why theres so many threads dissin sony, if you dont want one then dont buy one you dont have to list out all the negatives and shit to go with it.. just my opinion

ya totally agree...i think all this negativity comes from the fact that people somewhere in the back of their mind fear that sony will come with something really good like they always do

some of yall sound like yall have been sent ona mission by nintendo to influence impressionable minds to buy the wii

and btw i own a 360 so its not like im a ps groupie or summ...but like i said in another thread, the ps3 is like detox, people are bound to bitch before something big like this comes around

peace

Trauma-san

« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2006, 01:35:00 PM »
... and like I said in the other thread, Dr. Dre won't charge you 600 bucks to play his cd.  It's apples and oranges.

Here's one.

Being a PS3 fan is like being a faggot. 

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2006, 05:47:19 PM »
lol, shiet

Bomb-A®

« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2006, 09:08:54 PM »
being a "fan" of any console is like being a faggot lol...its wires and microchips.

my comparison between detox and the ps3 had nothing to do wuth price...my point was that when something is so eagerly anticipated like these 2 are...there are bound to be some cynical people who are going to say negative things without out even owning it.

peace