Author Topic: Entertainers and their religions, just found out that jon stewart ...  (Read 456 times)

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Entertainers and their religions, just found out that jon stewart ...
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2007, 11:01:12 AM »
^ do you think a jew could get on a record and say, "like massa whippin niggas backs?" nope some shit is offensive you just want to think of everything the jews are involved with as digusting.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2007, 11:06:59 AM by Smoke Break »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2007, 11:27:48 AM »
^ do you think a jew could get on a record and say, "like massa whippin niggas backs?" nope some shit is offensive you just want to think of everything the jews are involved with as digusting.

LOL, seriously...Infinite, you're being brainwashed by someone, do you honestly believe Jews go after these careers to conspire against the world or something? No, dude. Jews aren't even portrayed as great people by the media in the first place...LMAO. I can't believe the shit I hear from you, man. LOL@"evil Jews trying to control peoples minds".:grumpy: I wish you woulda bumped into a Rabbi back when you were lost, I think you wouldn't be nearly as negative. Judaism is as peaceful and thought-provoking a religion as there is. Jews are successful in Hollywood because they are smart and ambitious people, not because they want to control peoples minds. Use your common sense...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: February 18, 2007, 11:30:48 AM »
And as for your analogy about shit you're allowed to say about Jews and shit you're allowed to say about blacks...LMAO! I'm not even gunna get into that one, but EVERYONE with a fucking brain knows that Jew jokes are taken WAY MORE LIGHTLY than black jokes in our society...Once again, it's common sense.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2007, 12:17:00 PM »
And as for your analogy about shit you're allowed to say about Jews and shit you're allowed to say about blacks...LMAO! I'm not even gunna get into that one, but EVERYONE with a fucking brain knows that Jew jokes are taken WAY MORE LIGHTLY than black jokes in our society...Once again, it's common sense.

When Mel Gibson said that Jews were responsible for the wars in the world they tore him apart in the media.

But anyway, you misquoted me above.  I never said "evil jews".  I don't believe Jews are evil, maybe racist (Jew is a race descending from the tribe of Judah), but not evil.  Judaism is a legitimate religion and like any religion you have good Jews and bad Jews.  Your my friend, and your a Jew.

btw, I happen to believe that television is mind control.  So it's not that I'm singling out the Jews for using media to control people's minds because in general I believe that television is mind control.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2007, 12:33:02 PM »

When Mel Gibson said that Jews were responsible for the wars in the world they tore him apart in the media.

But anyway, you misquoted me above.  I never said "evil jews".  I don't believe Jews are evil, maybe racist (Jew is a race descending from the tribe of Judah), but not evil.  Judaism is a legitimate religion and like any religion you have good Jews and bad Jews.  Your my friend, and your a Jew.

btw, I happen to believe that television is mind control.  So it's not that I'm singling out the Jews for using media to control people's minds because in general I believe that television is mind control.

So what if Mel Gibson said the same thing about blacks, you don't think it'd be just as big a deal? Probably even bigger! I mean, come on man. You can't single out Jews for that sort of thing, homie...I think a lot of Arabs like to believe this sort of thing out of spite, and those are probably the people you hang around or want to hang around being Muslim and all. Just think for yourself, Jews are people and we like to be successful, just like anyone else...PeACe

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: February 18, 2007, 02:01:40 PM »
Hey, the Jews are A-Okay in my book....
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2007, 04:04:40 PM »

LOL, seriously...Infinite, you're being brainwashed by someone, do you honestly believe Jews go after these careers to conspire against the world or something? No, dude. Jews aren't even portrayed as great people by the media in the first place...LMAO. I can't believe the shit I hear from you, man. LOL@"evil Jews trying to control peoples minds".:grumpy: I wish you woulda bumped into a Rabbi back when you were lost, I think you wouldn't be nearly as negative. Judaism is as peaceful and thought-provoking a religion as there is. Jews are successful in Hollywood because they are smart and ambitious people, not because they want to control peoples minds. Use your common sense...PeACe

As a matter of fact, he didnt say anything about a conspiracy, but you slipped it yourself because you probably think it's true but don't wanna admit to it
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2007, 05:15:10 PM »

As a matter of fact, he didnt say anything about a conspiracy, but you slipped it yourself because you probably think it's true but don't wanna admit to it

Saying that the Jews are in the media to control peoples minds IS claiming it's a conspiracy, genius...LOL.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2007, 02:01:34 AM »

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

THETRUTHUG

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2007, 03:42:29 AM »

you forgot the MONEY ;D

Throwback

« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2007, 09:46:58 AM »
lmfao @ this thread.