Author Topic: RIP Red Auerbach  (Read 1075 times)

"THE" MoSav

Re: RIP Red Auerbach
« Reply #45 on: October 31, 2006, 01:19:14 PM »
Nothing but respect for a man who's made the history of this game. He was an "enemy" of the Lakers and Phil Jackson, but it doesn't matter today. It's just time to celebrate him and his life. R.I.P.

real talk from a mature Laker fan

Stil on my nuts, Wigger?  :-*

And lol @ spice girl acting like a little bitch...you're the one who startetd it by saying "RIP to the greatest coach of all time"...that was obviously a shot at phil..it wasn't an opinion or a fact, it was a shot at phil..

And then dumb & dumber come in to this thread co-signing you "real talk. real spit, Red >>phil" ::) ::)....you guys turned this in to a Phil vs Red thread.

And Phil is the All-Time leader in Playoff wins, playoff winning %, & Regular season winning %....And when the Lakers (not if) when the lakers win 52 games this season he will pass Red in Regular season wins...And both men have 9 championships as coaches....so how the fuck can you idiots say Red is better then Phil? LMFAO

I did to get the rise i got...They are both great coaches, we know this. Red one 8 in a row tho. Can that really be topped. And PERSONALTIES Aside because none of us know either of these 2 individuals as people...They both won 9 titles and both had great players so its really a toss-up..

The Best of 3 Worlds