Author Topic: Martin Lawrence  (Read 200 times)

rik

Re: Martin Lawrence
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2006, 02:48:42 PM »
Like someone else said, he signs on for a lot of watered down films, but he is by no means a bad actor...In fact, I like a good portion of his movies.

"House Party" and both "Bad Boys" movies are classic. "Nothing 2 Lose", "Blue Streak", and "National Security" were hilarious. Then he has his more gimmicky movies like "Big Momma's House", "Black Knight", and "Rebound", which still aren't THAT bad...Overall, he's a very funny guy and though he might take some bullshit roles, he's done some great stuff...PeACe

on point.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2006, 06:47:20 PM »
Like someone else said, he signs on for a lot of watered down films, but he is by no means a bad actor...In fact, I like a good portion of his movies.

"House Party" and both "Bad Boys" movies are classic. "Nothing 2 Lose", "Blue Streak", and "National Security" were hilarious. Then he has his more gimmicky movies like "Big Momma's House", "Black Knight", and "Rebound", which still aren't THAT bad...Overall, he's a very funny guy and though he might take some bullshit roles, he's done some great stuff...PeACe

how could i forgot "nothing to lose"...thats such a hilarious movie!

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2006, 07:47:35 PM »
Outside of his stand-up, I only liked his sitcom and National Security.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE