Author Topic: Ron Artest wants to smash Raja Bells face in...  (Read 638 times)

Citizen-Y

Re: Ron Artest wants to smash Raja Bells face in...
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2006, 06:20:12 AM »
Bell is a fucking thug.  I have always said that.  Now, I can see how he was pissed from all those sneakly elbows Kobe was throwing but Raja deserves it.

That being said I would love to have him on the Rockets.  A fiery defender is great as long as he is controlled.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2006, 10:10:11 AM »
Bell is a fucking thug.  I have always said that.  Now, I can see how he was pissed from all those sneakly elbows Kobe was throwing but Raja deserves it.

That being said I would love to have him on the Rockets.  A fiery defender is great as long as he is controlled.

Bell is a thug? LMAO...He looks like a proper faggot who can't control his gayness to me. And LMAO@sneaky elbows. BELL WAS FLOPPING THE WHOLE TIME.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2006, 10:21:15 AM »

:grumpy:

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2006, 02:19:31 PM »
how cant people like this guy... hes fuckin nuts

If you're talking about Bell.. i must admit he impressed me in the 2001 NBA Finals. He played great against Kobe, he was actually the only player on the floor trying to stop him. And he did a great job with the Suns too. He just does those stupid things that makes him a moron. But he's a wonderful defender and a pretty good player. If only he had a "normal" head instead of his crazy fucked up one..

its all opions really, but i still don't see raja bell as a defensive threat. yes he tries to defend kobe, but still ends up with 50 points scored on him.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Citizen-Y

« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2006, 02:27:02 PM »

Bell is a thug? LMAO...He looks like a proper faggot who can't control his gayness to me. And LMAO@sneaky elbows. BELL WAS FLOPPING THE WHOLE TIME.

LMAOASLDSOEMLASD

Being a thug doesn't mean you have to look like 2pac.  And he did take elbows to the mouth he was all fucking banged up in the face.  Jesus fucking christ.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2006, 02:51:12 PM »

LMAOASLDSOEMLASD

Being a thug doesn't mean you have to look like 2pac.  And he did take elbows to the mouth he was all fucking banged up in the face.  Jesus fucking christ.

Not just how he looks, how he is! He's a straight pansey... Dudes from the fucking Virgin Islands anways, I doubt he's tryna be a thug...LOL...And I once posted a vid of him flopping and holding his face from a Kobe elbow that didn't connect, proven on replay!

Citizen-Y

« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2006, 03:15:50 PM »

LMAOASLDSOEMLASD

Not just how he looks, how he is! He's a straight pansey... Dudes from the fucking Virgin Islands anways, I doubt he's tryna be a thug...LOL...And I once posted a vid of him flopping and holding his face from a Kobe elbow that didn't connect, proven on replay!

He got hit a couple of times and he flopped a couple of times.  If I was Kobe I would have done it again and again and again on that fucking punk.

J Bananas

« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2006, 03:32:26 PM »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2006, 03:47:04 PM »

LMAOASLDSOEMLASD

He got hit a couple of times and he flopped a couple of times.  If I was Kobe I would have done it again and again and again on that fucking punk.

Either way, Raja Bell is a bitch...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2006, 11:41:03 AM »
Ringing the Bell

Say this much for Suns guard Raja Bell -- he's not afraid to pick on someone his own size. The 6-5 Suns guard earned a flagrant foul for body slamming 7-foot Kings center Brad Miller from behind during an exhibition last week. Miller jumped up, ready to go at Bell, but was restrained.

Not surprisingly, the incident left Ron Artest in Tru Warrior mode after the game. "[Bell is] a good defender, a good player," Artest told the Sacramento Bee. "But he does that dirty stuff sometimes. When he does stuff like that, I want to fight him. I can't do that, of course, but it makes me want to meet him off the floor for a nice little fight."

Bell, who declined to respond to Artest's comments, has been known to stir the pot. Against the Lakers in last year's playoffs, he clotheslined Kobe Bryant and threw him to the floor. Bell was suspended for the next game, but it seemed to spark the Suns to three straight wins as they overcame a 3-1 deficit. It also led to one of the best lines of the year.

After Bryant took a verbal shot at Bell by surmising that the Suns guard needed attention because his mother didn't hug him enough as a kid, Bell's mother spotted Bryant in the arena hallway after the Lakers lost by 31 in Game 7 and said to the Lakers star: "Need a hug, Kobe?"

For the record, Artest and Bell will get a chance to go mano a mano when the Kings and Suns meet for the first time in the regular season on Dec. 5 at Phoenix.

LAKERS_FAN89

« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2006, 04:28:04 PM »
MAN FUCK this 2 fagget
4REAL

rik

« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2006, 06:59:44 PM »

Elbows like this one?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2006, 07:04:39 PM »
^^Yea.. posted one like that when it first happened...

rik

« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2006, 07:06:11 PM »
^^Yea.. posted one like that when it first happened...

That's where I got it from.  ;)

Citizen-Y

« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2006, 07:43:29 PM »

Elbows like this one?

Be fair and post the ones that did connect or Kobe shoving Bell.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2006, 07:49:58 PM by Citizen-Y »