Author Topic: Dirty Birdy Is Back With More "Rumerz"! (Audio of "Part 2" Inside)  (Read 430 times)

Mr.Smurf

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • M.M.A.C.
Re: Dirty Birdy Is Back With More "Rumerz"! (Audio of "Part 2" Inside)
« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2006, 12:32:46 PM »
What up Jay??? I'm leavin town probably tomorrow morning, I wanna hear this on the trip. If you can't do it I understand, I'll just cop it when I get back.

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2006, 12:50:44 PM »
naw it will be up today, promise. i was supposed to get it done yesterday but i didnt get a chance.
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Lil Jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: October 25, 2006, 04:35:02 PM »
What up Jay??? I'm leavin town probably tomorrow morning, I wanna hear this on the trip. If you can't do it I understand, I'll just cop it when I get back.

its finally up! now go get your fix!!!
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Slikk_J

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #33 on: October 25, 2006, 11:05:51 PM »
Damn...Birdys 1st one was dope.......So you gonna put 2 up this week? Sweet....

Hmm now all we need is to see if Sway & King Tech will drop Sly (ever) and same with Dr Stank...

Well, Stank dropped his album earlier this year. And don't expect to ever see or hear Sly together with either Sway or Tech again.

Stanks was a street album/mixtape........most of it was his old tracks.....not an officail album....I wanna know when he drop a proper album

Lil Jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2006, 03:03:18 AM »
Damn...Birdys 1st one was dope.......So you gonna put 2 up this week? Sweet....

Hmm now all we need is to see if Sway & King Tech will drop Sly (ever) and same with Dr Stank...

Well, Stank dropped his album earlier this year. And don't expect to ever see or hear Sly together with either Sway or Tech again.

Stanks was a street album/mixtape........most of it was his old tracks.....not an officail album....I wanna know when he drop a proper album

I wouldnt say most of it. He had 27 tracks on it, like 5 or 6 of them were old so you still had 20 fresh tracks.

And I call it an album/street album cause thats what it was to me. Everything about it was high quality, whether you're talking the package or the music itself. All original production and not the usual jackin for beats concept that most of these other cats is doing.