Author Topic: Some Shit I Wanna Get Off My Chest.....  (Read 412 times)

HBKid_Jr

Re: Some Shit I Wanna Get Off My Chest.....
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2001, 07:04:13 PM »
though these questions are brung apon suge,  there are ways to answer tha question like an intelligent person,  not like a angry lil kid,  he could answer tha question wit an answer like,  thats tha past an what is done is done,  we should concentrate on tha future,  instead of sayin he made snoop an dre that rest of tha OG inmates he could say something along tha lines of,  well i happy to of been apart of something so great an contributing,  snoop aint innocent in this either,  if snoop didnt want to be part of this beef he shouldnt be shouting out fuck suge knight an death row at his concerts.  Tha only one of tha inmates that should talk shit about suge is dre is b/c suge attacked Dre's personal life,  he tried to end dre's career in music,  but yet dre showed he is above suge an snoop,  he showed he is tha mature one by not replyin to it,  shame snoop an suge cant be like that either
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

=[Euthanasia]=

Re: Some Shit I Wanna Get Off My Chest.....
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2001, 06:24:14 AM »

though these questions are brung apon suge,  there are ways to answer tha question like an intelligent person,  not like a angry lil kid,  he could answer tha question wit an answer like,  thats tha past an what is done is done,  we should concentrate on tha future,  instead of sayin he made snoop an dre that rest of tha OG inmates he could say something along tha lines of,  well i happy to of been apart of something so great an contributing,  snoop aint innocent in this either,  if snoop didnt want to be part of this beef he shouldnt be shouting out fuck suge knight an death row at his concerts.  Tha only one of tha inmates that should talk shit about suge is dre is b/c suge attacked Dre's personal life,  he tried to end dre's career in music,  but yet dre showed he is above suge an snoop,  he showed he is tha mature one by not replyin to it,  shame snoop an suge cant be like that either

That's exactly what i've been trying to say  ;D I mean, yeah, they were purposely bringing it up in the interview, but Suge could've just said he had no comment, or just put forward the impression that you have just suggested. There was no need to go into detail about him making Snoop appear "street" and saying that they were never really "street" in the first place. He's just contradicting himself when he brings up that type of shit as he then goes onto speak about Ray J, and he is in no way street!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.