Author Topic: Just played Smackdown vs Raw 2007 on the 360!  (Read 175 times)

Mr.Pac-Man

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Just played Smackdown vs Raw 2007 on the 360!
« on: November 06, 2006, 10:03:29 PM »
game is tight! graphics are sick!! Its kinda hard at first.......but im getting the hang of it!  glad to see hart foudation on here!! feels like the old days! rock, stone cold, hogan! yea..........storyline is tight!!!!

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Just played Smackdown vs Raw 2007 on the 360!
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2006, 10:43:40 PM »
I wanna smack the fuck out of you.. yes i'm hating! Just jokin. The fuckin Hart foundation is there? Is there any good rap songs for the created wrestlers that I can use for entrance?

Give me info  8)

Mr.Pac-Man

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2006, 08:59:28 AM »
i havent tried the create a wrestler............so i dont know about the rap songs yet!  ill let yall know if its on!

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2006, 11:17:03 AM »
If its another case of flashy graphics but boring gameplay then I think I'll pass.

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2006, 12:17:22 PM »
If its another case of flashy graphics but boring gameplay then I think I'll pass.

They totally changed the gameplay, but you'll have to read up on it. All the gaming sites seem to like it.

I need some meaning I can memorize
The kind I have always seems to slip my mind

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2006, 12:46:03 PM »
If they've slowed it down and implemented the "paper, rock, scissors" gameplay ofToukon Resouden on the PS and Dreamcast, stopped people from getting up pretty much straightaway when you've just smacked them over the head with a weapon, made weapons harder to access in a normal match, made the table matches actually playable, sorted out the colllison detection so that people can be in the way of moves in a realistic fashion, found a better way of switching who your are facing and included Macho Man in the game then I might just consider buying it 8)

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2006, 07:39:08 PM »
Yeah all the WWF games have licked major balls for the xbox, and also what edge of insanity said i agree wth.

The Maestro

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2006, 07:44:35 PM »
Yeah all the WWF games have licked major balls for the xbox, and also what edge of insanity said i agree wth.

But yet this game has nothing to do with the 3 WWE games for xbox. This is from the Smackdown/Smackdown vs. Raw series.

I need some meaning I can memorize
The kind I have always seems to slip my mind

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2006, 04:20:18 PM »

But yet this game has nothing to do with the 3 WWE games for xbox. This is from the Smackdown/Smackdown vs. Raw series.

Yeah, i know, which is why im lookin forward 2 it.

The Maestro

Mr.Pac-Man

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2006, 06:27:28 AM »
Trust this game is tight..........been playing for three days! The gameplay is not slow.............is uptempo its smackdown vs raw series! its nothing like the old games for the xbox!  Its hella fun.........finishers are tight! and jr and lawler are funny!  graphics are sick!!! Pick this game up for sure! il try to post some pics up later so yall can see!