Author Topic: Heading out to Clippers home opener  (Read 1188 times)

Floydness

Re: Heading out to Clippers home opener
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2006, 11:08:08 PM »
You = Sprung on some stupid bitch who lets you blame her for everything and is prob. only with you because of some secret jew marraige arrangement that she cant get out of...its funny that you try and talk shit when the whole board knows what kinda person you are...HAHAHAHAHA!

Wow, you really are DUMB... 1st of all, I was automatically blamed for that gay weed charge because I wasn't a minor. 2nd of all you bald UGLYYYYYYY motherfucker, dont call me a stupid bitch. Try saying that to my face you pussy. 3rd of all, this isnt the 1600's, I dont need to marry him worth shit. I'm with him because I love him and I know thats hard for you to believe, because you have a face that only a mother could love, if even that.... :-\
« Last Edit: October 26, 2006, 11:09:52 PM by Floydness »

reguLAtor

« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2006, 11:26:28 PM »
Damn this thread got out of hand pretty quick.  Didn't mean to get u dudes heated... haha.  I was figuring the ATMOSPHERE at the game and the crowd and drinks and all that shit would be enough to entertain the chicks.  Turns out they DO know the game a bit, so it won't be like they have no concept of what's happening. 

I get where you were comin from about taking 2 REAL fans though.  Went to game 2 of the Angels world series a few years back and sat next to a stupid kid and his mom, who had NO business at the game.  The kid did nothing but check the jumbo-tron and play his gameboy and the mom sat and read magazines the whole time!!  Dad was watching the game 2 but half the time he was checkin his cell phone and talking to clients.  That shit was a waste of good WORLD SERIES tix.

Iweighed the pros and cons and yea, the dudes might get more fun out of the actual game, but afterwards we'll just probably talk about some of the game highlights and go home.  On the other hand, the chicks will be excited about being at Staples with that electricity in the air and all that...but afterwards I'll be handling my biz.

I plan on going to some Laker games too.... more of a LAkers fan then Clips..but gotta rep L.A. regardless.

ecrazy

« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2006, 11:47:21 PM »

I get where you were comin from about taking 2 REAL fans though.  Went to game 2 of the Angels world series a few years back and sat next to a stupid kid and his mom, who had NO business at the game.  The kid did nothing but check the jumbo-tron and play his gameboy and the mom sat and read magazines the whole time!!  Dad was watching the game 2 but half the time he was checkin his cell phone and talking to clients.  That shit was a waste of good WORLD SERIES tix.

Thats what im talking about, i like to have a good time, true that she will be sprung off all the lights and stuff, but if they dont know shit about whats happening and end up just bored then its a big waste, but if you know your getting some afterwards well all power to you

ecrazy

« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2006, 11:47:56 PM »
^^LOL@everyone on this board knows what type of person I am. Every person on this board who has stood face to face with me has respected me. You gets NO respect, calling other people a geek when you were outraged that the dude wanted to bring females along with him instead of going 4 guys... :-X
Dont Dodge my question Faggot, Answer IT! Where did he say those bitches would be drinking? seriously
and another thing
going to a game with guys who enjoy the game and we will enjoy the game>going to the game with girls that will have a bad time and not give it up afterwards
anyone will tell you that, your just a little faggot who trys to talk shit to me because your mad at previous sonnings, give it up already kid

Yet your such the authority on how to get girls right?? afterall you have such a good rep with women, blaming them for shit you do, and still having them at your side, wow....
hahahahahaa

LOL...Just cuz you're used to girls having a bad time with you and not getting pussy at the end of the night doesn't make that the standard. And he said that he would for sure end up beating if he brings the girls, you fuckin' homo ass square...LMAO@calling me a faggot when your argument in this is to NOT get pussy... :stupid:
My Argument is to have a good time, my life doesnt revolve around pussy, pussy revolves around me. LMAO @ you talkin like u pick up chicks when you have a girlfriend, HAHAHAHA!
& LMAO @ Jewgirl coming in here (i bet its you just logging into another accound) talking shit, hahaha!
My UGLYYYY ass >>>both of juw junkies (Pun Intended)

WestCoasta

« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2006, 12:11:31 AM »
Went to game 2 of the Angels world series a few years back and sat next to a stupid kid and his mom

damn u need to kick your own ass

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2006, 01:26:07 AM »
^^LOL@everyone on this board knows what type of person I am. Every person on this board who has stood face to face with me has respected me. You gets NO respect, calling other people a geek when you were outraged that the dude wanted to bring females along with him instead of going 4 guys... :-X
Dont Dodge my question Faggot, Answer IT! Where did he say those bitches would be drinking? seriously
and another thing
going to a game with guys who enjoy the game and we will enjoy the game>going to the game with girls that will have a bad time and not give it up afterwards
anyone will tell you that, your just a little faggot who trys to talk shit to me because your mad at previous sonnings, give it up already kid

Yet your such the authority on how to get girls right?? afterall you have such a good rep with women, blaming them for shit you do, and still having them at your side, wow....
hahahahahaa

LOL...Just cuz you're used to girls having a bad time with you and not getting pussy at the end of the night doesn't make that the standard. And he said that he would for sure end up beating if he brings the girls, you fuckin' homo ass square...LMAO@calling me a faggot when your argument in this is to NOT get pussy... :stupid:
My Argument is to have a good time, my life doesnt revolve around pussy, pussy revolves around me. LMAO @ you talkin like u pick up chicks when you have a girlfriend, HAHAHAHA!
& LMAO @ Jewgirl coming in here (i bet its you just logging into another accound) talking shit, hahaha!

Your argument was to not get pussy, you retarded faggot. The guy can still have a good time with his friend and TWO GIRLS as opposed to his friend and TWO GUYS...Are you purposely this pathetic? What does me having a girlfriend have to do with anything, every guy who has a girl has never picked up chicks? LOL. Do you really know my life? Get some better shit before you step, and please stick to the script, Krondon.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: October 27, 2006, 01:31:51 AM »

I plan on going to some Laker games too.... more of a LAkers fan then Clips..but gotta rep L.A. regardless.

Yea, I like the Clippers too, they're a nice young team on the uprise, but my team will always be the Lakers. 8)

ecrazy

« Reply #22 on: October 27, 2006, 02:08:06 AM »
and another thing

hahahahahaa

Your argument was to not get pussy, you retarded faggot. The guy can still have a good time with his friend and TWO GIRLS as opposed to his friend and TWO GUYS...Are you purposely this pathetic? What does me having a girlfriend have to do with anything, every guy who has a girl has never picked up chicks? LOL. Do you really know my life? Get some better shit before you step, and please stick to the script, Krondon.
Wow, you seriously that retarded Elior? Your going to tell me what my argument was? Please shut the fuck up, you pathetic excuse for a life.....
so even here with your girl who checks up on dubcc (supposedly, i just_know its you though [seer can we have some confirmation?]) your going to say that? hahahahaha
anyway, why have a girl if your out picking up chicks? whats the point? you dream too much, you know your a pussy whipped dream talker, you just dream elior, online record labels, recording with famous people, picking up girls, its all part of your internet facade of a life, you will never be any of that in real life, your pathetic. The End

WestCoasta

« Reply #23 on: October 27, 2006, 02:15:54 AM »
^

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2006, 10:30:50 AM »
and another thing

hahahahahaa

Wow, you seriously that retarded Elior? Your going to tell me what my argument was? Please shut the fuck up, you pathetic excuse for a life.....
so even here with your girl who checks up on dubcc (supposedly, i just_know its you though [seer can we have some confirmation?]) your going to say that? hahahahaha
anyway, why have a girl if your out picking up chicks? whats the point? you dream too much, you know your a pussy whipped dream talker, you just dream elior, online record labels, recording with famous people, picking up girls, its all part of your internet facade of a life, you will never be any of that in real life, your pathetic. The End

LMAO, yes, I post as my girl!...The fact that you need to make up shit like that to strengthen your argument automatically confirms that you lost. Do you need voice confirmation to confirm that she thinks you're an ugly dumbfuck too? It can be arranged if you really wanna feel like shit... And when did I say I was out picking up chicks? I have a girl, I don't need to pick up chicks, you fucking idiot. You're just mad that I made fun of you for being ugly, retarded, and now gay... so you're bringing up some other dumb shit that makes no sense, like me "living a dream" where I "record with famous people", even though that shit has nothing to do with what were talking about nor does it apply to my current life whatsoever...Do you understand why you lost now? Do you understand that you're attempting to argue out of anger when all I'm doing is simply making fun of you? Get over it, you said something dumb... dude wanted to go with his friend and 2 girls and you decided that it would be "better" with his friend and 2 guys...You're a retarded balding square who looks like Krondon and now you're also GAY...I'm sorry.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2006, 10:40:13 AM by Now_I_Know »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2006, 10:38:30 AM »
^

What's so funny about what he just said? He constantly gets shitted on and brings up the same old shit ("you snitched on your girl", "you have an online lable", "you record with famous people", etc.). All I'm doing is explaining to him what a faggot he is for telling the guy his "man-pass is revoked" for wanting to bring guaranteed pussy along. :-X

ecrazy

« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2006, 10:39:54 AM »
and another thing

hahahahahaa

LMAO, yes, I post as my girl!...The fact that you need to make up shit like that to strengthen your argument automatically confirms that you lost. Do you need voice confirmation to confirm that she thinks you're an ugly dumbfuck? It can be arranged if you really wanna feel like shit... And when did I say I was out picking up chicks? I have a girl, I don't need to pick up chicks, you fucking idiot. You're just mad that I made fun of you for being ugly, retarded, and now gay... so you're bringing up some other dumb shit that makes no sense, like me "living a dream" where I "record with famous people", even though that shit has nothing to do with what were talking about nor does it apply to my current life whatsoever...Do you understand why you lost now? Do you understand that you're attempting to argue out of anger when all I'm doing is simply making fun of you? Get over it, you said something dumb... dude wanted to go with his friend and 2 girls and you decided that it would be "better" with his friend and 2 guys...You're a retarded balding square who looks like Krondon and now you're also GAY...I'm sorry.
what i said just strengthens my arguement, dude your a joke, what part of "The End" didnt you get? "I didnt say that i picked up chicks, what i said was..." "oh why are you bringing up all that stuff, that has nothing to do with this" - hahahahahahaha, YOUR DONE, the END!
My Fine Looking Face >>>>>>Your Ugly Elior Face
And Your Name Is Elior
The End

ecrazy

« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2006, 10:40:38 AM »
^

What's so funny about what he just said? He constantly gets shitted on and brings up the same old shit ("you snitched on your girl", "you have an online lable", "you record with famous people", etc.). All I'm doing is explaining to him what a faggot he is for telling the guy his "man-pass is revoked" for wanting to bring guaranteed pussy along. :-X
You Getting Mad People Dont Agree with you?
Once again this is confirmation that your a loser, THE END

rik

« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2006, 10:43:32 AM »
It's like this. Would I take a girl to a Laker game? Yes. Just cus some girls don't understand the game doesn't mean they won't have a good time, especially at a Laker game. An easy solution would be to ask a broad if she wants to go to the game. If she says yes I'd take her if she says no because she doesn't like basketball then I'll take the homies. Either way I would have a good time.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2006, 10:49:55 AM »
and another thing

hahahahahaa

LMAO, yes, I post as my girl!...The fact that you need to make up shit like that to strengthen your argument automatically confirms that you lost. Do you need voice confirmation to confirm that she thinks you're an ugly dumbfuck? It can be arranged if you really wanna feel like shit... And when did I say I was out picking up chicks? I have a girl, I don't need to pick up chicks, you fucking idiot. You're just mad that I made fun of you for being ugly, retarded, and now gay... so you're bringing up some other dumb shit that makes no sense, like me "living a dream" where I "record with famous people", even though that shit has nothing to do with what were talking about nor does it apply to my current life whatsoever...Do you understand why you lost now? Do you understand that you're attempting to argue out of anger when all I'm doing is simply making fun of you? Get over it, you said something dumb... dude wanted to go with his friend and 2 girls and you decided that it would be "better" with his friend and 2 guys...You're a retarded balding square who looks like Krondon and now you're also GAY...I'm sorry.
what i said just strengthens my arguement, dude your a joke, what part of "The End" didnt you get? "I didnt say that i picked up chicks, what i said was..." "oh why are you bringing up all that stuff, that has nothing to do with this" - hahahahahahaha, YOUR DONE, the END!
My Fine Looking Face >>>>>>Your Ugly Elior Face
And Your Name Is Elior
The End

LOL. What the hell are you talking about? We're not even speaking the same language anymore. You're a fucking retard and you got bagged on, stop getting so hyper like a female. :-*