Author Topic: Heading out to Clippers home opener  (Read 1208 times)

WestCoasta

Re: Heading out to Clippers home opener
« Reply #45 on: October 28, 2006, 12:21:50 AM »
^ I know

I heard E-Crazy's broad was finer than yours, is that true?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #46 on: October 28, 2006, 12:23:55 AM »
^ I know

Nice try with the instigating, I don't think anyone on this board has seen both of our fees, that is if Krondon really even has a fee...

ecrazy

« Reply #47 on: October 28, 2006, 12:48:48 AM »
^ I know

Nice try with the instigating, I don't think anyone on this board has seen both of our fees, that is if Krondon really even has a fee...
Fee? naw kid, i dont have to pay my girl to be with me....
Why are you still typing? Your DONE! I guess you like being moted over and over again
(you like how i used "moted" old 90's Slang for ya ;) )

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #48 on: October 28, 2006, 12:51:53 AM »
^ I know

Why are you still typing? Your DONE! I guess you like being moted over and over again

LMAO? paying fees for fees? Now you're just smoking some sherm dipped crack... :-X

ecrazy

« Reply #49 on: October 28, 2006, 12:56:23 AM »
^ I know

LMAO? paying fees for fees? Now you're just smoking some sherm dipped crack... :-X
Wow, i swear, no one can be as dumb as you, seriously, like....do u wake up in the morning and tell yourself "man my life sucks, i might as well make the only life that is good (my internet life) suck as well by continuing to make myself look like a retard, and Now_I_Know (Pun intended ;) ) who can help me with that, Why the mighty ol E-Crazy!!! YAAAAY! YAAAAY! (drool goes down his face and he claps his hands)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #50 on: October 28, 2006, 03:25:35 PM »
^^What are we talking about here? You wanting cock over pussy...Just remember that. :D

ecrazy

« Reply #51 on: October 28, 2006, 04:02:18 PM »
^^What are we talking about here? You wanting cock over pussy...Just remember that. :D
ha @ you misunderstanding what i was saying, well because  your you, retarded, the end, i rest my case
 :D ;D :) ;) 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #52 on: October 28, 2006, 04:04:45 PM »
Was that a sentence? LOL. Nothing funnier than retards calling others retarded...

ecrazy

« Reply #53 on: October 28, 2006, 05:25:46 PM »
Was that a sentence? LOL. Nothing funnier than retards calling others retarded...
So You Must be trying to become a comedian then?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #54 on: October 28, 2006, 05:55:45 PM »

No, making fun of idiotic punks comes natural to me, don't really wanna make it a profession. 8)

ecrazy

« Reply #55 on: October 28, 2006, 06:04:21 PM »

No, making fun of idiotic punks comes natural to me, don't really wanna make it a profession. 8)
So if being retarded is natural to you, then what do u want to make a profession? rapping didnt work, are u going to work for daddy for the rest of ur life?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #56 on: October 28, 2006, 06:15:33 PM »

So if being retarded is natural to you, then what do u want to make a profession? rapping didnt work, are u going to work for daddy for the rest of ur life?

"Work for daddy"? Does your pops make you do something we don't know about that you're so obsessed with "working for daddys"?

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #57 on: October 28, 2006, 07:58:42 PM »
LOL@ECrazy, not taking the pussy factor into consideration... :grumpy:

Definitely go with the bitches, nothing like watching a good ball-game and getting some beatage after. Who the hell wants to go with 4 dudes? LMAO@caring if they know about basketball or not...Oh yea, and I'll definitely be going to some Laker games this year...PeACe

I'll probably go to the Lakers home opener as well. I went last year against those same faggot ass Suns. I remember Kobe got into it with Raja in that game as well.

^Word...I drove all the way to Phoenix to catch the Lakers/Suns last season in the America West Arena.

Damn...that's gangsta.

Funniest shit ever, I step into the Hard Rock Cafe right by the Suns' arena before the game starts and I see nothing but muthafuckaz wearing Laker jerseys...I thought I would get some hate for showin' up Laker'd out, but turns out I got more love than hate up in Phoenix for being a Laker fan... 8)

Damn Lakers Fans are everywhere...same with Cowboy fans

The Best of 3 Worlds

ecrazy

« Reply #58 on: October 28, 2006, 11:27:12 PM »

"Work for daddy"? Does your pops make you do something we don't know about that you're so obsessed with "working for daddys"?

That comment is retarded, we are all slightly dumbed down by reading that, may god have mercy on your soul, you have nearly dumbed us all down to your retardness.

Im just pointing out what you said you do, which is pretty pathetic that you cannot go out and find urself a job on ur own and your dad needs to have u work for him because who knows what street corner or freeway offramp your hype ass might be at...
THE END

reguLAtor

« Reply #59 on: October 29, 2006, 12:02:11 AM »
ALright, I made up my mind.. I'm taking you two sumbitches so we can squash this internet hatred, throwback a few drinks and heckle the shit out of overpaid ball players.  I'll have the chicks waiting for us at a nearby hotel so you can put some of your aggression to good use, goddammit!  Case closed.

Ok, just kidding.  But seriously... decided on taking the girls, they are actually interested and excited about the game and with the addition of some alcohol and some slick talkin... I'll be up in it shortly after the game is over.  I'll try not to let the fact that you two hate each other so much ruin my night.   :cheers: