Author Topic: Heading out to Clippers home opener  (Read 1193 times)

ecrazy

Re: Heading out to Clippers home opener
« Reply #75 on: October 29, 2006, 06:29:37 PM »
thanks for reiterating my point, hahahahahahaha

You? Having a point? LMAO.

8)
you keep replying with nothing relevant, You Must be FURIOUS!
 :D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #76 on: October 29, 2006, 06:59:02 PM »
Yes, I just tore up my mouse-pad...KRONDON, WHY MUST YOU BE SO GAY!? >:( >:(

WC Iz Active

« Reply #77 on: October 29, 2006, 07:01:52 PM »
My god the both of you, doesnt this get old? You guys always ruin threads w/ this bs, imo 1 of you is alot more to blame then the other but I'm not going to mention any names.  Anyway this gets old, just avoid each other

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #78 on: October 29, 2006, 07:07:25 PM »
My god the both of you, doesnt this get old? You guys always ruin threads w/ this bs, imo 1 of you is alot more to blame then the other but I'm not going to mention any names.  Anyway this gets old, just avoid each other

I feel you...I know it looks stupid, but it's fun. It's especially fun to see him attempt to get out of what started this all, him undeniably picking dudes over girls. If he woulda' just accepted that what he said was gay and moved on instead od stretching it for pages, he'd be a lot more respectable...PeACe

ecrazy

« Reply #79 on: October 29, 2006, 09:24:47 PM »

I feel you...I know it looks stupid, but it's fun. It's especially fun to see him attempt to get out of what started this all, him undeniably picking dudes over girls. If he woulda' just accepted that what he said was gay and moved on instead od stretching it for pages, he'd be a lot more respectable...PeACe
Im the one stretching it for pages, lets just see who has as many "Classic Posts" where they get sonned by everyone? I have 0, you have a fuckin mega ultra trilogy at hand. And LMAO @ you still trying to flip the script, He's talkin about you dumbass! hahahaha!
And Yes, i think im partially to blame due to the fact i pick on elior so much, I_Know he gets it in real life and has to take it, and now on the internet he has to go thru with it but at least this time he gets to fight back but he still continues to fall.....Dude your a joke, seriously....just look at your post count, just look at the way you fringe at the thought of you letting go and deleting your account (or even putting it on the line for a bet) ...Your real life cant be as pathetic as your online life, but then again, i can be wrong...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #80 on: October 29, 2006, 10:36:33 PM »
Krondon having 0 threads where he gets sonned by people? LMAO! I stopped reading there...You're really dumb, man. I'm sorry to say it, but you're easily WCC's most pathetic poster of all time. :beer:

ecrazy

« Reply #81 on: October 29, 2006, 10:45:45 PM »
Krondon having 0 threads where he gets sonned by people? LMAO! I stopped reading there...You're really dumb, man. I'm sorry to say it, but you're easily WCC's most pathetic poster of all time. :beer:
You In Denial?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #82 on: October 29, 2006, 10:56:23 PM »
You In Denial?

Krondon...You're mad because I welcomed you to WCC with a vicious backhander. You're just a dumb funny looking retard and when the homie Jamal labled you Krondon, it was easily one of the funniest and most fitting sonnings WCC has ever witnessed. Ever since then, you just seemed like a small dumbass dork to me. Your attitude on here just confirms everything. Especially the way you break out of character when you argue with me...See, I never break out of character, this is how I've always been...You, on the other hand, the moment you're laughed at, it's :'( :'( :'(

ecrazy

« Reply #83 on: October 30, 2006, 12:23:56 AM »
You In Denial?

Krondon...You're mad because I welcomed you to WCC with a vicious backhander. You're just a dumb funny looking retard and when the homie Jamal labled you Krondon, it was easily one of the funniest and most fitting sonnings WCC has ever witnessed. Ever since then, you just seemed like a small dumbass dork to me. Your attitude on here just confirms everything. Especially the way you break out of character when you argue with me...See, I never break out of character, this is how I've always been...You, on the other hand, the moment you're laughed at, it's :'( :'( :'(
Me Sonned? Me being called Krondon because some cat being jealous of what i was doing? then you jumping on his nuts because u have nothing? u HAVE NOTHING! Everything i say about you is because U SAID IT YOURSELF! there is no need for characters, you made yourself this stupid........Im a dumbass dork?! please kid, you dont even leave Woodland Hills for shit, ur just a pathetic internet geek who keeps getting shitted on over the TRUTH!
What do u have on me? Some Pics of me saved on your harddrive? oh man, i look like krondon, oh man, that means NIK sonned me because he brought up the krondonness, oh man....PATHETIC! and your calling ME gay when your judging another males appearance?
Your A Joke
Pronunciation: 'jOk
Function: noun
Etymology: Latin jocus; perhaps akin to Old High German gehan to say, Sanskrit yAcati he asks
1 a : something said or done to provoke laughter; especially : a brief oral narrative with a climactic humorous twist b (1) : the humorous or ridiculous element in something (2) : an instance of jesting : KIDDING <can't take a joke> c : PRACTICAL JOKE d : LAUGHINGSTOCK
2 : something not to be taken seriously : a trifling matter <consider his skiing a joke -- Harold Callender> -- often used in negative constructions <it is no joke to be lost in the desert>
3. Elior AKA Now_I_Know from Dubcc.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #84 on: October 30, 2006, 12:19:39 PM »
You In Denial?

Me Sonned? Me being called Krondon because some cat being jealous of what i was doing? then you jumping on his nuts because u have nothing? u HAVE NOTHING! Everything i say about you is because U SAID IT YOURSELF! there is no need for characters, you made yourself this stupid........Im a dumbass dork?! please kid, you dont even leave Woodland Hills for shit, ur just a pathetic internet geek who keeps getting shitted on over the TRUTH!
What do u have on me? Some Pics of me saved on your harddrive? oh man, i look like krondon, oh man, that means NIK sonned me because he brought up the krondonness, oh man....PATHETIC! and your calling ME gay when your judging another males appearance?
Your A Joke
Pronunciation: 'jOk
Function: noun
Etymology: Latin jocus; perhaps akin to Old High German gehan to say, Sanskrit yAcati he asks
1 a : something said or done to provoke laughter; especially : a brief oral narrative with a climactic humorous twist b (1) : the humorous or ridiculous element in something (2) : an instance of jesting : KIDDING <can't take a joke> c : PRACTICAL JOKE d : LAUGHINGSTOCK
2 : something not to be taken seriously : a trifling matter <consider his skiing a joke -- Harold Callender> -- often used in negative constructions <it is no joke to be lost in the desert>
3. Elior AKA Now_I_Know from Dubcc.

" :'( :'( :'( "

ecrazy

« Reply #85 on: October 30, 2006, 05:14:08 PM »
^^Im sorry I Made you cry Elior, I Really Am....You Need Some Tough Learning though, over time you will thank me ;)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #86 on: October 30, 2006, 05:21:14 PM »
^^Im sorry I Made you cry Elior, I Really Am....You Need Some Tough Learning though, over time you will thank me ;)

:D

Thank you... 8)

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #87 on: October 31, 2006, 01:14:25 PM »
Dude for two guys that argue so much there is sure whole lot of laughing going...LOL here, LMAO there...

The Best of 3 Worlds

ecrazy

« Reply #88 on: October 31, 2006, 03:12:41 PM »
Dude for two guys that argue so much there is sure whole lot of laughing going...LOL here, LMAO there...
didnt you say that already?

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #89 on: October 31, 2006, 04:07:15 PM »
didnt you say that already?

if i did who cares? Didnt you say the same thing to NIK when you argue? That he works for his dad blah blah blah. I said what needed to be said. Stop laughing and go chunk em.

The Best of 3 Worlds