Author Topic: Exclusive Interview With Fred Wreck!  (Read 502 times)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Exclusive Interview With Fred Wreck!
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2006, 02:34:28 PM »
Why am I not suprised the interview turned into an Israel bash fest?

Who are the people conducting these DubCNN intervierws? Somehow, no matter who they interview, they manage to bash either the US or Israel in their questions. My favorite is when they ask rappers if they think the US government was behind 9/11. I guess they get huge fucking boners when they hear their favorite rapper say something negative about America.

What a bunch of morons......

k1000

« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2006, 02:36:06 PM »
by the way, i can't wait to hear the song he did for the Blue Carpet Treatment with Nate Dogg. Nate Dizzle is probably the one that appears the most on FredWrizzle productions, aint he ?

d-nice

« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2006, 02:39:11 PM »
by the way, i can't wait to hear the song he did for the Blue Carpet Treatment with Nate Dogg. Nate Dizzle is probably the one that appears the most on FredWrizzle productions, aint he ?

Yeah, him and Kurupt. He has done so many hits with Gotti. They almost are a better duo than Kurupt n Daz.

djkoast

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2006, 02:44:19 PM »

I think Kurupt actually has been on the most Fred Wreck production.
http://the9elements.blogspot.com/

News, fashion, audio downloads, videos, reviews, and upcoming events from LA to NYC!

k1000

« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2006, 03:08:17 PM »
what's cool are the different periods that we ca recognize in his productions like when he is re-doing flash light of The Parliament for the Get Ur Walk On Remix, same kind of tools he's probably using for the production he did for Bones OST. Or lastly, that guitar he used for Gangsta Nation or Have a Party. However, what i do prefer is the combination of the western-ish guitar and the flute and that westcoast siren as in The Hardest Mutha Fuckas
i love everything i've listened from Fredwreck

k1000

« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2006, 03:19:03 PM »
props for the itw... waiting for pt 2

WestCoasta

« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2006, 03:28:24 PM »
want part 2 now

d-nice

« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2006, 03:31:38 PM »
what's cool are the different periods that we ca recognize in his productions like when he is re-doing flash light of The Parliament for the Get Ur Walk On Remix, same kind of tools he's probably using for the production he did for Bones OST. Or lastly, that guitar he used for Gangsta Nation or Have a Party. However, what i do prefer is the combination of the western-ish guitar and the flute and that westcoast siren as in The Hardest Mutha Fuckas
i love everything i've listened from Fredwreck

Same here. As much work as he has put in with DPGC and many other west coast artists, I think he is only scratching the surface of what he can do. That Gangsta Nation beat was crazy when it dropped.

DAVIDSAOC

« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2006, 10:25:21 PM »
I'M TIRED OF PALESTINE AND MUSLIMS CRYING FOUL IN WARFARE MAN. THEY ALWAYS HAVE AN EXCUSE FOR EVERYTHING THEY DO. WHEN THEY DO SOMETHING, IT WAS JUSTIFIED BECAUSE OF ISRAEL AND THE WEST, WHEN ISRAEL RETALIATES, THEY ACT LIKE THE JEWS STARTED IT. I BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST AND THE BIBLE SAYS ISRAEL IS NON NEGOCIABLE, THE JEWS WILL NEVER GIVE IT UP AGAIN.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2006, 11:26:38 PM »
props for the itw... waiting for pt 2

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2006, 03:46:13 AM »
Why am I not suprised the interview turned into an Israel bash fest?

Who are the people conducting these DubCNN intervierws? Somehow, no matter who they interview, they manage to bash either the US or Israel in their questions. My favorite is when they ask rappers if they think the US government was behind 9/11. I guess they get huge fucking boners when they hear their favorite rapper say something negative about America.

What a bunch of morons......

Actually, criticising one's own nation is a much healthier thing to do then being the unquestioning patriot.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2006, 10:33:22 PM »
Good interview, THANX!

Cant wait til pt. 3  8)

k1000

« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2006, 03:22:52 PM »
i think people have waited long enough ! we now deserve part 2 !