Author Topic: The Game feat. Nas & Marsha - Why You Hate The Game (produced by Just Blaze)  (Read 1362 times)

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
Props...so far I've been feelin' all the new Game tracks, I can't wait for DA to drop... 8)

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
Yo this is a fuckin bad ass track... Marsha TORE IT UP... and both nas and game flow was perfect with it... really good track... nothing for bumping but nice track to hear and perfect outro.. maybe too long at the end... but definiately a good track... even if it was cut down. that last few lines he drops on his second verse... are pretty damn good...

Minkaveli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Wow.  Props to the top 2 for the post.
"Now you're facing me, I'm your ultimate challenger.  It's the avenger, your fate is on my calendar"-Guru from "So What's Up"

The Predator

I though Nas would of wrecked the track by gettin Kelis to screech like an alley cat over it, but they got Marsha instead singing some soul shit. Thats how you sing Kelish smellish.

Nice song both Nas and game dropped good rhymes.

"THE" MoSav

The Best of 3 Worlds

CaliKorleone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The track is dope as hell.
Welcome to the land of the killas, gangsta, hustlas, playas
Westcoast, The real life San Andreas
The real niggaz, jack suckas, fuck the haters
We got bitches, chronic, Lakers, Raiders

late night

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
tracks fucking dope

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
shits hot

Raphael

song is tiiite!

Slikk_J

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
This track is cool........I like this Just Blaze beat.....I thought that his beats lately have been more overated, but this track makes me think he still has it. Game & Nas come off tight, but Marsha from Floetry just takes the song to another level and fits in perfectly with Blazes beat......

Props...Dope track.

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
I expected less from Just Blaze on the beat, but he really did it this time.Great production, Nas rips it and outshines Game, but I gottaadmit Game was pretty tight as well.Another solid track
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>