Author Topic: Game feat Will.I.Am - COMPTON  (Read 1706 times)

'EclipZe

Re: Game feat Will.I.Am - COMPTON
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2006, 01:36:54 AM »
wooooooooooooooow THIS ONE IS MADDD DOPEE OMFG HUGE MOTHERFUCKING PROPS !

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2006, 01:57:26 AM »
Best song yet....Game is killing em!

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2006, 02:30:09 AM »
Another overhyped track by Game. This definetly doesnt make him "the one man N.W.A."

Great production from Will.I.Am, im not surprised, that Nas joint he did sounds banging too.

Games flow is like always great but hes name dropping on this one too much and again Dre this, Dre that.

Docs Advocate is shaping up to be Doc part 2. An album carried by production.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2006, 02:38:43 AM by Detox is not not coming... »

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2006, 02:32:23 AM »
DOPE song

throwback westcoast sound...

kingwell

« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2006, 02:49:59 AM »
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

thats what im thinking. will.i.am shocked the fuck outta me with this one

That's cuz you a narrow-minded fool, people CAN switch their style up, and WILL.

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2006, 02:59:02 AM »
Call me crazy, but I really had confidence in Will that he will do well on this album, but I was really surpised by this track.It's pretty damn good
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2006, 03:00:11 AM »
Another overhyped track by Game. This definetly doesnt make him "the one man N.W.A."

Great production from Will.I.Am, im not surprised, that Nas joint he did sounds banging too.

Games flow is like always great but hes name dropping on this one too much and again Dre this, Dre that.

lol just about the whole site is commending Game for the leaked tracks (even bumpy johnson who cannot be called a groupie by any stretch of the imagination) and you n Jome still hating. Damn.

The Maestro

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2006, 03:12:52 AM »

lol just about the whole site is commending Game for the leaked tracks (even bumpy johnson who cannot be called a groupie by any stretch of the imagination) and you n Jome still hating. Damn.

How am I hating ? Did I say the tracks suck ? No. All I said he still raps the same, name drops too much and that this album is carried by production. Now where did I hate exactly ?

Jome

« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2006, 04:41:46 AM »

Somebody gotta give you stans a reality check.
Already calling it amazing, classic, etc. when the leaked tracks isn't better than Documentary, and when name-dropping is at an all time high.  :nawty:

Reventón Bogotá Rolla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • High Roller
« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2006, 06:37:54 AM »
this definetely bangs but I'm starting to get sick of Game constant repetitive subject matter. I wonder what he has planned on his 3rd lp

2009 Kid CuDi - Man on the Moon: The Guardians

LakersAlldaWay

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • SG Valley, CA
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2006, 07:41:15 AM »
This song is the best of the six DA tracks so far...

The subject matter matches the song perfectly, I don't know what the fuck some of you want. It's that classic westcoast braggadocio, rip your face off shit. I love it.

MediumL

« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2006, 08:11:35 AM »
It was nice but i agree the rapping was average, the production was nice. But wtf with the gangsta boggie sample? Gangsta boggie shit stopped mama said knock you out from being 10/10. It sounded really out of place!

I know he's representing compton but there are other people in compton other than Eazy E and Dr Dre. Also how come Game always says he's wearing converses and not his own brand of shoes.

This albums gonna be good but nothing outstanding. Everything so far has been below my expectations, the rapping, the 9 min track and even some of the production cept Doctors advocate single it was was real laid back.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2006, 08:19:36 AM by MediumL »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

The Predator

« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2006, 08:17:57 AM »
Gangsta Boogie 'C-C-Compton' Gangsta boogie.

Game spittin uncut dope.

The beat go's stomp, stomp...

That song is furious.

The_Offence

« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2006, 08:32:26 AM »

Somebody gotta give you stans a reality check.
Already calling it amazing, classic, etc. when the leaked tracks isn't better than Documentary, and when name-dropping is at an all time high.  :nawty:

game name drops

paul wall says the same thing in every song
 50 sings on 80 % of his tracks
eminem wont stop talking about his kid and wife

thats just who they are as an artist get over it thats there style
« Last Edit: October 29, 2006, 08:35:28 AM by The_Offence »

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2006, 09:15:42 AM »
who cares about him name dropping that is his style. get used to it.