Author Topic: Game feat Will.I.Am - COMPTON  (Read 1710 times)

--Vance--

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You can't spell Dilate without L.A.
Re: Game feat Will.I.Am - COMPTON
« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2006, 09:16:35 AM »
who cares about him name dropping that is his style. get used to it.

soopadoopaflykid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Iguess
« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2006, 10:20:27 AM »
damn this is FIRE right here!!

The Great Elephant

« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2006, 11:22:11 AM »
who cares about him name dropping that is his style. get used to it.
its corny, but besides that it hurts the longevity of his albums.  50 is probably right about him not being able to build a song because in a year nobody is going to put in the doc's advocate to hear him rapping about sales and name drops.  if you're goign to bring someone up, go somewhere with it.  these people he name drops wrote actual songs about things, game just sounds like the bitch telling stories about shit they did.  you don't see people talking about documentary anymore do you?  his presence on the mic makes up for a lot of this, but so far nothing he has written will ever be considered a classic except certain disses and collabos.

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2006, 11:52:40 AM »
i thought the "gangsta boggie" and that baseline is cheezy, imo.  the track is ok, but i dont like it as much as some of you do.  ...ole english and doctors advoate shits all on this, imo.  but thats just me, dont start hattin nigga.   :nawty:

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Inspire / Moss

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.DUBCNN.com
« Reply #34 on: October 29, 2006, 12:37:41 PM »
i think this is dope  8)

~ Westcoast News Network ~

The_Offence

« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2006, 12:41:34 PM »
i dont expect much people outside the west coast or people that dont really like west coast rap to like this song but to most people on the west coast this is hot

cobra

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #36 on: October 29, 2006, 01:19:44 PM »
the beat is hot....game delivered well enough..but yeah not incredible. and now we all see game couldn't write his own hook to save his life...how many hooks does he have out of all the tracks released? one right?

The Great Elephant

« Reply #37 on: October 29, 2006, 03:55:51 PM »
the beat is hot....game delivered well enough..but yeah not incredible. and now we all see game couldn't write his own hook to save his life...how many hooks does he have out of all the tracks released? one right?
game has his share of weaknesses, but honestly who gives a fuck about hooks.  why would you want him on ol english instead of nate or hate the game instead of marsha?

Kaligula

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2006, 04:10:34 PM »

I'll give people that the name dropping is tedious and some of his content is repetitive, but the fact that dude is not a hook writer is kind of a weak argument. So what? How many amazing hooks has Jay-z done? Nas? Snoop? Think about it. Just cuz 50 cent sings his own corny ass choruses doesnt mean everyone has to. Play to your strengths and get someone else to do that shit.

--Vance--

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You can't spell Dilate without L.A.
« Reply #39 on: October 29, 2006, 04:12:45 PM »

I'll give people that the name dropping is tedious and some of his content is repetitive, but the fact that dude is not a hook writer is kind of a weak argument. So what? How many amazing hooks has Jay-z done? Nas? Snoop? Think about it. Just cuz 50 cent sings his own corny ass choruses doesnt mean everyone has to. Play to your strengths and get someone else to do that shit.

Co-sign to the FULLEST!

kingwell

« Reply #40 on: October 29, 2006, 04:26:20 PM »
I don't understand why people hate so much...  It's almost like Dipset hate.  If you don't like the artist, don't read his threads or download his songs...  It's like people only want to listen for the beat, but a part of rap is the vocals, like a big part....   Stop playing the song 10 times just so you can pick out the flaws.  Music is supposed to be fun, take it for what it is.  I know a good song is a good song, but if you don't like Game's style, what's the point in looking?

The Great Elephant

« Reply #41 on: October 29, 2006, 04:40:16 PM »
I don't understand why people hate so much...  It's almost like Dipset hate.  If you don't like the artist, don't read his threads or download his songs...  It's like people only want to listen for the beat, but a part of rap is the vocals, like a big part....   Stop playing the song 10 times just so you can pick out the flaws.  Music is supposed to be fun, take it for what it is.  I know a good song is a good song, but if you don't like Game's style, what's the point in looking?
he does songs like the funeral and then he drops lets ride as his 1st official single.  there's so much potential, all he has to do is fix one thing and he could be one of the greats.  on the surface its good music, but legends dont write lyrics that are wack after a couple listens.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #42 on: October 29, 2006, 04:51:29 PM »
lol just about the whole site is commending Game for the leaked tracks (even bumpy johnson who cannot be called a groupie by any stretch of the imagination) and you n Jome still hating. Damn.

Somebody gotta give you stans a reality check.
Already calling it amazing, classic, etc. when the leaked tracks isn't better than Documentary, and when name-dropping is at an all time high.  :nawty:

LOL at still using the word stan 5 years after it was cool. And i havent even listened to ANY of the tracks so dont put words like "classic" in my mouth.....

The Maestro

Jakubs

« Reply #43 on: October 29, 2006, 05:05:48 PM »
Props! 8)
AKA: bdjac, Da Bears, Fonksta, Return Of Da Bears, Da Supa Bears, Da Bulls, Jake

akcranker - The Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: October 29, 2006, 07:07:03 PM »
I really like this track.. I personally would say it's the best out of all the leaked tracks.  I love the beat which I confess may be one of the reasons I love this song so much but also I love the chorus even if it's using other westcoast artists samples like Gangsta Boogie was on Kurupt's "Girls All Pause" and the Compton is from Eazy-E tracks.  Game comes correct on this track though.  Yea a bit too much name dropping but not a bad track.

LOL about Game "writing an essay" LOL

Did Will.I.AM produce this track?  Because if he did he should make more westcoast sounding tracks like this!!!