Author Topic: Shyne dissed Fiddy  (Read 347 times)

1on1

• 'G'
Re: Shyne dissed Fiddy
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2006, 04:18:33 AM »
the beef started when Shyne was a free agent i think

50 wanted to sign him and so did Irv Gotti...when 50 found out Shyne was talking to Irv, he dissed Shyne
then came the battle records and what not

that's what i heard, there may be more to the story that others can elaborate on
WRONG 50 had hiz manager (Chris Lighty) ask Syne if he wanted to Join G-Unit when he gets out, instead of saying "No Thank You" and hanging up the Phone he (Shyne) started talking crasy to Lighty then for no reason he dissed 50 in his CD "God Father Buried Alive" then 50 dissed him back in "Piggy Bank" everything from the conversation with Lighty to Shyne's diss to 50's diss was on MTV's "All Eyze On 50 Cent Part 2" Feburary 2005

ABN

Re: Shyne dissed Fiddy
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2006, 04:33:36 AM »
the beef started when Shyne was a free agent i think

50 wanted to sign him and so did Irv Gotti...when 50 found out Shyne was talking to Irv, he dissed Shyne
then came the battle records and what not

that's what i heard, there may be more to the story that others can elaborate on
WRONG 50 had hiz manager (Chris Lighty) ask Syne if he wanted to Join G-Unit when he gets out, instead of saying "No Thank You" and hanging up the Phone he (Shyne) started talking crasy to Lighty then for no reason he dissed 50 in his CD "God Father Buried Alive" then 50 dissed him back in "Piggy Bank" everything from the conversation with Lighty to Shyne's diss to 50's diss was on MTV's "All Eyze On 50 Cent Part 2" Feburary 2005
keep on making shit up. Sha wanted to sign Shyne and he declined, then 50 went on the radio and dissed Shyne talking shit as usual. then Shyne responded and then came Piggybank.