Author Topic: Just Watched That Dave Chappelle's Block Party Wit The Fugees, Dead Prez Etc..  (Read 222 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
..last night. I don't watch Dave at all but I just happened to turn to this and I knew it was talk when it first came out so I started to watch it and WOW when the segment all about The Fugees came on, that shit was so tight..especially when Lauryn was talkin' and then when she performed. It was nice. I grew madd more respect for them! Wyclef too. I got more love for him.

Big Daddy Kane did his fuckin' thing too. LOL! I didn't know he was gonna be on this. I def. liked that.

When that nigga Dave was witt Dead Prez talkin', they had me rollin'. :laugh: But what REALLY had me dyin' was that old couple there. LMFAO! Talk about crazy ass nut cases. Ha!

I know I'm crazy late wit this but oh well. :-\ Movie was good. How many of ya'll saw this???

PLANT

ya that movie was dope

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
how can you not watch chappelle at all? I highly recommend his 1st and 2nd season dvd set. Your missing out on funny shit man.

Sikotic™

A lot of bandwagon dudes were pissed because it wasn't the "Chappelle's Show movie". True hip-hop heads knew how dope it was though.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

mrceo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • More Greens Than The Jolly Green Giant
A lot of bandwagon dudes were pissed because it wasn't the "Chappelle's Show movie". True hip-hop heads knew how dope it was though.

Yeah that dvd was Hip Hop at it's best

ecrazy

This is the 2nd Greatest Live Concert DVD's Ever, After The Wu-Tang Show (Which i was at :) )

Digital Pimpin'

It was a fucking dope movie. I saw this on a plane and had to stop myself from bopping around too much when that Kanye, Talib and Common track came on.

Yeah those crackheads were funny too ;D
« Last Edit: October 25, 2006, 03:19:22 AM by Digital Pimp »

We Fly High

it couldve been better. i just saw it for the first time through showtime too. i wish they released a dvd of the performance in its full entirety.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

This is the 2nd Greatest Live Concert DVD's Ever, After The Wu-Tang Show (Which i was at :) )

:nawty:

Up In Smoke > Everything else...

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
It was a fucking dope movie. I saw this on a plane and had to stop myself from bopping around too much when that Kanye, Talib and Common track came on.

Yeah those crackheads were funny too ;D
LOL!

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i still need to watch this

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^ You didn't see this yet?

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith

:nawty:

Up In Smoke > Everything else...