Author Topic: games album  (Read 1679 times)

da flayboyant 2

Re: So far Doctor's advocate seems like a great album!
« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2006, 07:25:22 PM »
It's a pretty good album, but let's face it - it's most def NOT as good as "The Documentary".
Yes It Is, Even Better
no tony yayo=terible album

Lunatic

« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2006, 07:29:32 PM »
It's a pretty good album, but let's face it - it's most def NOT as good as "The Documentary".
Yes It Is, Even Better
no tony yayo=terible album

:o
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Kalonjii

• 'G'
« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2006, 07:56:26 PM »
Imo DA isn't as commercial as The Documentary, i'm sure Game disappointed alot of his fans that only love songs like "Hate It Or Love It" and more commercial stuff.

For the real hip-hop fans this album is great, but like I said I think ALOT of people will be disappointed which might hurt his sales with his 3rd album since he prolly lost some fans over this album.

But yea he went so hard at 50 being POP & SINGIN, and since he didn't want to contradict himself like 50 did with Ja he went for a 100% hardcore album with no tracks at all for the bitches.
Quote from: Big PaybaCC
u sound like a broad,"he think he hard", if u think he fakin,then prove him wrong...i think im hard ...so what!!! prove me wrong!!! cuzz beat up yukmouth,lil scrappy,sosa(young buccs artist),badazz,and fired on busta rhymes bodyguard even though it didnt go the way he planned it...

^^^^ Damn, Spider Loc's own artist snitchin on that nigga like a mothafucka...

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: October 30, 2006, 07:59:55 PM »
I'm liking "Too Much" smooth song with Nate

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The best part about Game's new album...
« Reply #34 on: October 30, 2006, 08:05:43 PM »
game really knows how to choose dope beats...got a good ear for that...the beats are the best part about his albums...
yeah nuts thats what its all about. Beats make 80% of a song or album.

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!

SGV

Re: Where can i get the album?!
« Reply #36 on: October 30, 2006, 08:12:32 PM »
Where can i download The Game - Doctor's Advocate, please tell me? URL? gogo :D

The RIAA is getting trickier and trickier these days.

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
« Reply #37 on: October 30, 2006, 08:29:35 PM »
I agree with you saying it's more West Coast...all of the tracks are dope, but "Remedy", "Compton", "Too Much", & "Lookin' At You" are my favorites... 8)

reeyotch

• 'G'
« Reply #38 on: October 30, 2006, 08:31:55 PM »
copped x 10...handing this shit out on Christmas
Tupac's on the milkbox missin'

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
Re: Did game diss pharrel
« Reply #39 on: October 30, 2006, 08:33:52 PM »
i hope so.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Did game diss pharrel
« Reply #40 on: October 30, 2006, 08:35:22 PM »
on the one night track  around 1:55
why would a gangsta wanna diss metro fad looking rapper? HAHAH :laugh: :D ;D
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #41 on: October 30, 2006, 08:49:00 PM »
remedy is ILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

like I've been saying, the beat sounds like Just Blaze stole it from the Death Row Vaults circa 1993

Lol.

That sample has been used already by none other than Dr. Dre almost 10 years ago.  That song he did with Cyprus Hill.  Don't act like Just Blaze came out of nowhere with some heat.  ::)
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

guncoke

• Lil Geezy
HHBOARD REVIEWS DOCTOR'S ADVOCATE... REMEDY GOT A 2/10???????
« Reply #42 on: October 30, 2006, 09:16:45 PM »
http://www.hhboard.com/showthread.php?p=870297#post870297

It was an ok album.....He really needs alot of work on his lyrics....He production is amazing though....and the ft artists did dope hooks....The doc>>> DA

Lyrically- 3-4/10
Hooks- 8/10 Alot of dope hooks ( thnx to the featured artists)
Flow- 8/10 Flows on point
Beats- 8/10- Dope Production
Name Dropping- TOO MUCH

1. Looking At You- Nice beat...not really feeling the song though...the singer in the back is really annoying....Breaks in the middle stuffs up the song...Game talking about how much he sold, what been happening since last album...Still name dropping...

Lyrically- 3/10
Beat- 6/10
hook- 5/10

OVERALL- 4/10

2. Da shit- Dope beat...Man hes really pushing it about his topic selection...Chronic, impala..switces, compton blah blah....cmon maaan fkn hell....hook is pretty good..." west coast rakim" Rofl ye right

Lyrically- 4/10
Beat- 8/10
hook- 6/10

OVERALL- 5/10

3. One Blood - Nice first single...Dope beat, Nice sample....Still name dropping...lyrically weak....Westside/impala/dre again... Did good on charts....
Not much of a hook...

Lyrically- 3/10
Beat- 8/10

OVERALL- 5/10

4. Compton- One of the better ones...The hook is a dope sample of eazy...Beat is nice too...fits in well....Game lyrics are much better here but still name dropping like crazy... Dre/Eazy but i understand its about compton ...so ill let him pass....

Hook- 8/10
Lyrically 5/10
Beat- 7/10

OVERALL- 7/10

5. Remedy- Wack....really bad song... the beat is wack and annoying...game back with the name dropping and impala talk... really bad filler....

Lyrically- 3/10
Beat- 2/10
hook- 2/10

OVERALL- 2/10

6. Lets ride- Ok club banger.... Beat is real dope thatnks to storch... But games lyrics are again about dre/impala... some nice wordplay thats it.... Hook is really catchy though and nice change of beat there too...

Lyrically- 4/10
Beat- 8/10
hook- 8/10

OVERALL- 5/10

7. Way too much- Nice song games flow is real good on this....Good beat...Nice violins.....STOP THE NAME DROPPING FFS....rapping about how good he is...and how well he has done... Rapcity freestyle used these verses.... Nate drops a nice hook but it really isnt catchy.... Game picks his lyrics up on the 2nd and 3rd verse.... best verses so far....

Lyrically- 5.5-6/10
Beat- 6/10
Hook- 6/10

OVERALL-5/10

8. Wouldnt get far- Um ok song...Sorta garbage.....the sample is real annoying....beat is average....verses are average/still name dropping....64 impala again rofl.....

Lyrically- 4/10
Beat- 4/10
hook- 4/10

OVERALL- 4/10

9. Scream on em- A harder song.... Nice hard beat (No homo)...Nice drum track....Better lyrically.....hook is ok not really catchy....Could use some work...
Talks about his hood...with nice wordplay....

Lyrically- 6-7/10
beat- 8/10
Hook- 7/10

OVERALL- 6.5/10

10. ONe night- Real dope beat.... I love it.....Nice lyrics...Nice raps too...This is more of what i like....raps about his fallout about his brother and close friends.....Still talks about Impala's too...Dope hook too.....One of the best on the album

Lyrically- 7-7.5/10
Beat- 9/10
Hook- 8.5/10

OVERALL- 8/10

11. Doctor's advocate- Dope Beat and dope hook...Fits together well....Lyrically it isnt too good...and sorta dickriding dre...but its from his heart....and really means the shit....

Lyrically- 5/10
Beat- 8/10
hook-8/10

OVERALL- 7/10

12. Ol english- Dope beat-...Love the hook...One of my favourite....lyrically it isnt too bad....but not at his best.... Sort of a hood story....But i just love the beat and hook...Love to see talib or common rip this shit up...

Lyrically- 5/10
Beat- 9/10
Hook-9/10

OVERALL RATING- 7/10

13. Calafornia Vacation- Wow this beat is amazing... Jr Rotem is fkn crazy...game still name dropping...and still not doing any hooks....Snoops verse isnt bad... Xzibits shines in his feature spot....and outshines everyone....the hook couldve been better....was a bit too simple....

Lyrically- 6/10 ( only cause of X)
Beat- 9/10...amazing
Hook- 5/10

OVERALL- 7/10

14. Bang- Not feeling it...beat is good but the hook isnt that good....Game gets outsined once again... Still name dropping..64 dropping... Daz and kurupt drop some nice verses....Overall ok song

Lyrically- 4/10
Beat- 5/10
Hook- 4/10

OVERALL- 4/10

15. Around the World- Song for the girls....Beat is good....Fox has a dope hook...but not really catchy....game puts in some nice verses.... Special is much bette though....

Beat- 6/10
hook- 7/10

OVERALL- 6/10

16. Why you hate the game- Not bad...Expected much more... Nas has a good verse but not near his best...Game verses were ok.....raps about his beef and situation with geffen....hook was gay....and the beat wasnt too bad...

Lyrically - 6/10 (cause of Nas)
Beat- 5/10
Hook-2/10

OVERALL- 4/10

Nice album by game....Was expecting much more with the hype and all...still some real dope songs....Alot of dope production....but lyrically he is weak...
The Documentary was alot better....Both lyrically, production and Replay wise
OVERALL ALBUM RATING 5.5/10

.SNEEKlocsta:.

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: HHBOARD REVIEWS DOCTOR'S ADVOCATE... REMEDY GOT A 2/10???????
« Reply #43 on: October 30, 2006, 09:36:33 PM »
wut? :tosser: that is one of the best ones!

West Coast Veteran

Re: HHBOARD REVIEWS DOCTOR'S ADVOCATE... REMEDY GOT A 2/10???????
« Reply #44 on: October 30, 2006, 09:40:52 PM »
lol that clown has lloyd banks as his avatar whut u expect?