Author Topic: Michael Jackson Update  (Read 275 times)

Trauma-san

Michael Jackson Update
« on: October 29, 2006, 09:37:59 PM »
Little bit of news on the gloved one

- He's now living in Ireland, he moved there 3 months ago after visiting several times.  He's not trying to make a lephrachaun park like some idiots claimed, lol.

- He's living in a large compound with a ton of advisors and a number of famous musicians and producers working on his new album.  Notably working with him at the present is Will.I.Am from the black eyed peas.

- He plans to tour to support the new album whenever he releases it.

- He will appear and accept the "Diamond Award" at the world music awards at Earl's Court November 15th. 

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: Michael Jackson Update
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2006, 05:33:08 AM »
Word up.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2006, 10:45:01 AM »

- He will appear and accept the "Diamond Award" at the world music awards at Earl's Court November 15th. 

saw that  news on tv today, it said u can get tickets from ticketmaster. Was debating going but i dont think he will perform and ive seen him concert already.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2006, 10:49:32 AM »
You saw him in concert before?? That had to be crazy as fuck!..(of course)

Jake Boyman

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2006, 11:00:13 AM »
Flop in the making.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2006, 11:08:48 AM »
You saw him in concert before?? That had to be crazy as fuck!..(of course)

yeah thats understatement, the guy is a legend. Seeing the moonwalk live  8) I saw him on the history tour best concert ive been to by far

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Timmeeeehh

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Bloaw.
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2006, 11:27:13 AM »
Is he still down with Fiddy? I am still waiting on that MJ/50 collabo lol ;)... just to laugh though.

Tsjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2006, 11:28:38 AM »

did he make this award up like that "man of the decade" award or some shiet like that.  that shit was pretty funny. 

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2006, 05:32:29 PM »
I'm still waiting on that Hurricane Katrina song  :-\
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

everlast1986

« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2006, 05:39:02 PM »
Thanks for the update. Sounds like he moved to the right spot and hopefully hes recording another classic as we speak.

.SNEEKlocsta:.

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2006, 11:19:19 PM »
I'm still waiting on that Hurricane Katrina song  :-\
a little too late for that one isnt it a year later pffff,and is he still rocking those pumps or wut was the story on that?

-CaliKid-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ^dime^
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2006, 11:10:35 AM »

did he make this award up like that "man of the decade" award or some shiet like that.  that shit was pretty funny. 

nah, this is a award that they present to artists who have sold like 100 million records or something like that.

lol @ 'man of the decade' award

Trauma-san

« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2006, 09:11:57 PM »
That was a bunch of bullshit.  They invited him there so he'd act like an idiot, and they succeeded....

They had no award to give him.  They were literally inviting him up on stage to have Britney present him with a 'present'.  The present was what appeared to be an award.

So he goes on stage, and Britney hands him the statue, and says that in her opinion, he's the artist of the millineum.  Michael goes "Oh... well, thank you" and gives an acceptance speech for an artist of the millineum award.

Yet another way something he did or said gets totally misconstrued.  I feel bad for the guy, he can't win.  What the fuck was he supposed to do, he gets on stage and she hands him an award and says to her he's the artist of the millineum?  Then later mtv says "Oh, it wasn't an award".  Yeah, it was just a statue of a music note with a ribbon tied around it. 

Tottttally set up to get him to act weird, and it worked. 

-CaliKid-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ^dime^
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2006, 09:20:17 AM »
That was a bunch of bullshit.  They invited him there so he'd act like an idiot, and they succeeded....

They had no award to give him.  They were literally inviting him up on stage to have Britney present him with a 'present'.  The present was what appeared to be an award.

So he goes on stage, and Britney hands him the statue, and says that in her opinion, he's the artist of the millineum.  Michael goes "Oh... well, thank you" and gives an acceptance speech for an artist of the millineum award.

Yet another way something he did or said gets totally misconstrued.  I feel bad for the guy, he can't win.  What the fuck was he supposed to do, he gets on stage and she hands him an award and says to her he's the artist of the millineum?  Then later mtv says "Oh, it wasn't an award".  Yeah, it was just a statue of a music note with a ribbon tied around it. 

Tottttally set up to get him to act weird, and it worked. 

I agree, that was really fucked up

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2006, 01:22:36 PM »

BRitney came about and made a few "Britney" remarks, and said "I consider him the Artist of the Millenium" but the point came at the beginning and the end, that it was MTV saying happy birthday. I guess Mike was in the back and only heard the AotM part and came out like jackass and said "If somebody told me as a boy that I would get the Artist of hte Millenium award as a musician". It was golden. He even thanked David Blaine for the award when he was listing people that inspired him.