Author Topic: Jesus Burgers  (Read 110 times)

MANBEARPIG.

Jesus Burgers
« on: October 29, 2006, 12:40:18 PM »
So Im in Isla Vista last night, walkin around and someones like hey theres free burgers in the backyard, so I take the girl i was with last night to the back and we get in line and wait for the burgers, and we finally get to them and they give us a free burger but what they fail to tell us is that the burgers are free but the people doin it are these super christians trying to convert every single person out there by guilting them into taking the burger by preaching as we eat.  WTF i'm a religous person i guess, im not as hardcore, non-practicing but i really dont appreciate them tryin to get all in my face with it and try and make me feel like shit for not being as devout as they are, shit pisses me of, be on the lookout for christians trying to convert you with free burgers this halloween, its a major buzzkill.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
Re: Jesus Burgers
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2006, 12:44:17 PM »
if something is too good to believe, it proly is. 

yea, fuck those people.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2006, 12:44:52 PM »
The funny thing is, they think that shit actually works. It turns people off completely and they get the opposite reaction.

That happened to me awhile back while I was out. This guy was making balloon animals & as he made them, he could tell people how they were gonna die and go to hell and this and that. I tried to explain to him how his message isn't working, but then he wasn't having it.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2006, 12:58:39 PM »
forgot to mention, my burger wasnt even cooked all the way shit was still raw, i tossed it in the street, i got preached at for nothing didnt even get a burger :-\

-KIDRENEGADE-

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2006, 01:23:13 PM »
^ LOL

That sucks!

Religious people are crazy when they want you to covert to they religion I guess, huh?

When you are locked up I guess they have this program that you can send Christmas presents for your kids and these people go to your house to drop them off. So when they came...who knew they was gonna be fuckin' religious people ha? To make a long story short...These people was preaching up a storm, tellin us to close our eyes, tellin' us how Jesus loves us and we all make mistakes and etc..What gets me is they came on Christmas Eve and preached to us while our company was eating in the kitchen. LOL! Plus they was like some white Christians preaching to us so it was werid. They might have been 'Born Again' but anyways.

Theres ALWAYS a catch.

What you was talkin' about reminded me of this story lol. Don't you feel like mad uncomfortable too?? Like you just wanted to haul ass?

Jesus Burgers..LMAO!!

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2006, 07:16:20 PM »
i love that shit, i get a kick out of it, esp if im intoxicated.

Wang Chung

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2006, 07:16:49 PM »
Those were human burgers you just ate.

rik

« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2006, 07:39:42 PM »
Haha...I don't like that one bit. Christian people come to my door and try to preach and tell me to go to there church and stuff like that. I tell them that I'm Catholic and they still don't leave me alone. So I say you know what I don't even believe in God. Then they proceed to say "Why don't you believe in God?" then I tell then you know what I don't have time for this I got things to do please leave and I close the door. Shit I'm not a real religous person but I don't have problems with people who are. If you want to be religous go ahead but don't preach that stuff to me I don't want to hear it.

Chief

« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2006, 08:49:07 PM »
you should have yakked up the burgers and gotten te fuck out of there..