Author Topic: SHAQ IS A FUCKIN WASHED UP BUM  (Read 3905 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: SHAQ IS A FUCKIN WASHED UP BUM
« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2006, 06:41:20 PM »
never with garnett,

::)

Kobe and Garnett would have amazing chemistry, they're homies in real life. Remember the all-star game where they kept setting eachother up?... Garnett is the pass first type and would be the perfect compliment to Kobe...How dare you say "never with Garnett", T-Wolves were the western conference champions just a few years back, imagine what a Kobe+KG tandem woulda' been like....

Yeah I don't know how anyone can say that wouldn't work out. Besides what you already said, Garnett is very consistant, a better defender, more athletic, and he isn't a selfish baby like Shaq. Kobe & KG could've won 3 in a row, then 1 about every other year.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

WC Iz Active

« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2006, 06:43:47 PM »
never with garnett,

Kobe and Garnett would have amazing chemistry, they're homies in real life. Remember the all-star game where they kept setting eachother up?... Garnett is the pass first type and would be the perfect compliment to Kobe...How dare you say "never with Garnett", T-Wolves were the western conference champions just a few years back, imagine what a Kobe+KG tandem woulda' been like....

umm no they werent.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2006, 06:46:47 PM »
never with garnett,

umm no they werent.

I mean, not western conference champs, but they won the west in the regular season...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2006, 06:47:29 PM »
MAn you Laker guys are so unrealistic its unbeliavble. Shaq leaves for miami , the lakers miss the playoffs and get bounced in the first round while the heta go form a first round exit to a conference final apperence and a championship and you guys call him a bum wow.

YOu guys have hurt feeling he left, you guys are fukcing blind. Shaq is not what he once was true but he can still make a big difference.

He will play 55-60 games sit out a ocuple of games because lets face it at his age  and hes what 7-1 320 its hard to get around as much its harder on the knees and hips and he will come strong in the playoffs.

You're simple minded and brainwashed...The end.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2006, 06:50:08 PM »
i can't beleive you'd side with duncan and garnett  :nawty:
and to think all those times shaq was in helping, leading, guiding the lakers to wins and championships you were over there in your beverly hills home rooting for the enemy ...

this is what i think about that

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/-jDTxtxPfOY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/-jDTxtxPfOY</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/NYPzTbobXVo" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/NYPzTbobXVo</a>

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: November 02, 2006, 06:51:46 PM »
^^^LMAO, I don't live in Beverly Hills, buddy. Besides, aren't you from Bakersfield? No wonder you're not a serious Laker fan... :laugh:

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2006, 07:01:32 PM »
never with garnett,

and that's why they would not have won, remember the lakers didn't start winning championships until kobe started passing more remember? and they didn't start winning these last few years until kobe started passing more, if you had garnett feeding kobe all the time.......kobe would never have learned. KB and KG would just equal another Houston Rockets , they NEVER would have gotten past the Trailblazers with Garnett and they NEVER would have gotten past the Spurs either.

HISTORICALLY shaq has done better against the tim duncan and the spurs than garnett has, with and without kobe. when portland was good shaq did better against the blazers than garnett as well.  you know why because of the power game in the middle that shaq offered and dominated....plus that and his ability to get his teammates open shots.....garnett is a good scorer yes but he doesn't disrupt another teams defense like shaq. just because garnett and kobe are friends and are able to set each other up with prettier plays doesn't mean they would have more games than with shaq, Shaq is/was a bonefied leader and wouldn't step down from anyone, BOTH KG and Kobe are struggling leaders

also garnett is a loser he has never been able to lead a team, yes they went to the playoffs every year but were exited out ever first round, then they started winning when "cap" aka sam cassell and latrell came aboard, now sam is gone and he's off making  the historically worst team in basketball, the clippers, one of the best in the west while the timberwolves and kevin garnett are sitting at the bottom of the conference again

and yet i'm simple minded and brain washed...lol

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #37 on: November 02, 2006, 07:10:07 PM »
^^^LMAO, I don't live in Beverly Hills, buddy. Besides, aren't you from Bakersfield? No wonder you're not a serious Laker fan... :laugh:

i'm sorry but the lakers have come to play in Bakersfield numerous times in the pre season, Fresno and Bakersfield are always competing to get them and Bakersfield has won every year except this past year ....even though Fresno has a much much larger market. Also Bakersfield is the largest market closest to LA in which 89% of it's sports fans identify with the Lakers and 75% identify with the Dodgers. so your comment holds no relevance to my laker fan status ONCE more : 

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: November 02, 2006, 07:12:28 PM »
never with garnett,

and that's why they would not have won, remember the lakers didn't start winning championships until kobe started passing more remember? and they didn't start winning these last few years until kobe started passing more, if you had garnett feeding kobe all the time.......kobe would never have learned. KB and KG would just equal another Houston Rockets , they NEVER would have gotten past the Trailblazers with Garnett and they NEVER would have gotten past the Spurs either.

HISTORICALLY shaq has done better against the tim duncan and the spurs than garnett has, with and without kobe. when portland was good shaq did better against the blazers than garnett as well.  you know why because of the power game in the middle that shaq offered and dominated....plus that and his ability to get his teammates open shots.....garnett is a good scorer yes but he doesn't disrupt another teams defense like shaq. just because garnett and kobe are friends and are able to set each other up with prettier plays doesn't mean they would have more games than with shaq, Shaq is/was a bonefied leader and wouldn't step down from anyone, BOTH KG and Kobe are struggling leaders

also garnett is a loser he has never been able to lead a team, yes they went to the playoffs every year but were exited out ever first round, then they started winning when "cap" aka sam cassell and latrell came aboard, now sam is gone and he's off making  the historically worst team in basketball, the clippers, one of the best in the west while the timberwolves and kevin garnett are sitting at the bottom of the conference again

I have two words to say to your first paragraph...Phil Jackson.

When you have talent like that along with a guy like Phil, there's no way it won't work. Kobe had to have been the most patient player ever in the history of the league, knowing he coulda' been the best player on any other team, yet still deferring to Shaq up until Shaq's bitch ass left, despite the fact that the offense shoulda' definitely ran through Kobe the second half of the Kobe-Shaq era...LMAO@Kobe being a struggling leader. More bullshit from this "Laker fan". Stop watching BSPN...Kobe amazingly led his team of rookies to the playoffs last year and almost upset a 2nd seeded team. The year before that he was basically on an expansion roster gone terrible midway through the season...I feel bad for you, you'd think that at least you'd try to prove yourself as a Laker fan more since you're not even from LA and all (yea, yea, I don't wanna hear about your stories of "growing up in LA" and "recently moving to Bakersfield"), but that's not the case with you... not only do you rarely show any support for our team, you also HATE on our team/players worse than the media does... ::)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: November 02, 2006, 07:13:47 PM »

i'm sorry but the lakers have come to play in Bakersfield numerous times in the pre season, Fresno and Bakersfield are always competing to get them and Bakersfield has won every year except this past year ....even though Fresno has a much much larger market. Also Bakersfield is the largest market closest to LA in which 89% of it's sports fans identify with the Lakers and 75% identify with the Dodgers. so your comment holds no relevance to my laker fan status ONCE more : 

What's your point? Lakers play pre-season games in Hawaii and Vegas too... ::)

Being a Laker fan from LA is not the same as being a "Laker fan" from Bakersfield... :-*

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #40 on: November 02, 2006, 07:19:44 PM »

Being a Laker fan from LA is not the same as being a "Laker fan" from Bakersfield... :-*

exactly my point....they are able to play in bigger markets like vegas, hawaii, and hell you said you were in phoenix and there were laker fans all over the place right? so why come to Bakersfield? population of 400,000 when you they could be playing San Diego ? lol because of this stat right here :
89% of it's sports fans identify with the Lakers
  that's why jerry buss called us 'Lakersfield'. Bakersfield Shows the lakers plently of love

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #41 on: November 02, 2006, 07:54:12 PM »
never with garnett,

I feel bad for you, you'd think that at least you'd try to prove yourself as a Laker fan more

lol you're such a little kid, i'm 21 damn near 22 why should i be running around trying to PROVE myself. that's kid's shit. Is that what you do NIK try to PROVE how much of a laker fan you are to peopl? that's pretty sad man

the lakers are a sports organization ...not a religion. i'm not going to "basketball hell" because i said something 'bad' about my team ,lol besides that's what many real fans do, they critisize their organization, that's how shit gets turned around.

EX. Tom  and the mets , dude had the dodgers beating the mets, because 'the mets always choke'  does that make him any less of  a fan? no

so in closing i'm not going to run around here trying to praise everything the lakers do just because i got to 'prove' myself. For some reason that got old back when i was a little and just getting into basketball  ::) that's what KIDS do NIK.

i'm a laker fan and i'll do what i please

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: November 02, 2006, 09:09:21 PM »

exactly my point....they are able to play in bigger markets like vegas, hawaii, and hell you said you were in phoenix and there were laker fans all over the place right? so why come to Bakersfield? population of 400,000 when you they could be playing San Diego ? lol because of this stat right here :
89% of it's sports fans identify with the Lakers
  that's why jerry buss called us 'Lakersfield'. Bakersfield Shows the lakers plently of love

I don't give a fuck what they call it, it's the LOS ANGELES Lakers. Your city doesn't have a team, that's why most of the basketball fans identify with the Lakers...Not saying Bakersfield don't show the Lakers love, but you definitely don't...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: November 02, 2006, 09:20:26 PM »
never with garnett,

I feel bad for you, you'd think that at least you'd try to prove yourself as a Laker fan more

lol you're such a little kid, i'm 21 damn near 22 why should i be running around trying to PROVE myself. that's kid's shit. Is that what you do NIK try to PROVE how much of a laker fan you are to peopl? that's pretty sad man

the lakers are a sports organization ...not a religion. i'm not going to "basketball hell" because i said something 'bad' about my team ,lol besides that's what many real fans do, they critisize their organization, that's how shit gets turned around.

EX. Tom  and the mets , dude had the dodgers beating the mets, because 'the mets always choke'  does that make him any less of  a fan? no

so in closing i'm not going to run around here trying to praise everything the lakers do just because i got to 'prove' myself. For some reason that got old back when i was a little and just getting into basketball  ::) that's what KIDS do NIK.

i'm a laker fan and i'll do what i please

I'm such a kid? I'm 19 damn near 20, that's 2 years younger than you...LOL@you think you're some vet cuz you got 2 years on me. I'm not tryna prove shit, but you simply got no love for the Laker organization, its franchise player, or its management/ownership, and it shows man...You think it's not obvious? How do you even compare yourself to Tom...Tom is a hardcore fan, he had Mets shit ALL up in his avatar and sig, that's real love...Based on your posts, I honestly feel like you like Shaq more than you like the Lakers...Shaq shitted all over the Laker organization, and you love him so much that it's starting to look like you're taking after him...PeACe

Young Tucc

• Lil Geezy
  • "Tucker Iz Active"
« Reply #44 on: November 02, 2006, 11:23:30 PM »
T-Mac you are The Coward of the Hour....Shaq is a bum, I agree, but Vin Baker??!?!?!!?! He is a fat achoholic peice of shit!!!! not ur Franchise Player!