Author Topic: SHAQ IS A FUCKIN WASHED UP BUM  (Read 3963 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: SHAQ IS A FUCKIN WASHED UP BUM
« Reply #60 on: November 03, 2006, 02:24:00 PM »

When did I say you're not a Laker fan if you don't put Laker stuff in your avatar? LMAO...Dude, you're reaching like a muufucka...
it was an implied quote

No, it was you twisting what I said to try and have something on me, buddy...

Being a fan=showing love...You=show Shaq/Heat love=Shaq/Heat fan.

actually i show both love,

You don't show the Lakers love, and if you do, you show Shaq/Heat wayyyyyy more.

But I've also seen him talk good about the Bulls all the time... even back when they weren't that great, he ALWAYS regarded them as up-and-comers and claimed they had a good thing going with their youth movement...All I see from you is just shit talking, and our organization/management SHITS on the Bulls organization or any organization in sports IMO....That's where the difference is at, homie...

outside of the whole shaq issue when have i TRASHED the lakers? and IF i ever have , again it's my RIGHT as a fan to critisize what i don't like

LOL! You did it in this very thread, saying Kobe is a struggling leader and that he couldn't win championships with KG! Kobe's natural ability to lead is a huge part of his repertoire. ::)

i didn't admit anything, keyword IF buddy, but again IF i did why does it matter so much to you, do you make "laker comission" or something

No, I just think it's incredibly pathetic to be a Laker hater yet claim to be a fan at the same time...

d-nice

« Reply #61 on: November 03, 2006, 02:27:30 PM »
Shaq could not keep that weight down his last couple of years with LA. That and with him getting older and the lingering injuries it has just carried over to Miami. He is dominant for a couple of games here and there but other than that he is just playing out the rest of that monster contract. I am not going to touch the whole Shaq vs Kobe & Lakers thing because I was not there. But physically Shaq is beat up.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #62 on: November 03, 2006, 02:58:01 PM »
^^^LMAO, I don't live in Beverly Hills, buddy. Besides, aren't you from Bakersfield? No wonder you're not a serious Laker fan... :laugh:

i'm sorry but the lakers have come to play in Bakersfield numerous times in the pre season, Fresno and Bakersfield are always competing to get them and Bakersfield has won every year except this past year ....even though Fresno has a much much larger market. Also Bakersfield is the largest market closest to LA in which 89% of it's sports fans identify with the Lakers and 75% identify with the Dodgers. so your comment holds no relevance to my laker fan status ONCE more : 

What's your point? Lakers play pre-season games in Hawaii and Vegas too... ::)

Being a Laker fan from LA is not the same as being a "Laker fan" from Bakersfield... :-*

exactly my point....they are able to play in bigger markets like vegas, hawaii, and hell you said you were in phoenix and there were laker fans all over the place right? so why come to Bakersfield? population of 400,000 when you they could be playing San Diego ? lol because of this stat right here :
89% of it's sports fans identify with the Lakers
  that's why jerry buss called us 'Lakersfield'. Bakersfield Shows the lakers plently of love

Your city doesn't have a team, that's why most of the basketball fans identify with the Lakers...Not saying Bakersfield don't show the Lakers love

so you admit that your diss had no merit , thank you

It's not really a "diss", it's a fact. It's NOT the same being a Lakers fan from Bakersfield and a Lakers fan from LA...PeACe
other than being closer to the staples center and having movie stars , there's no difference

LMAO! Lakers represent Los Angeles, smart guy, not Bakersfield...How do you not see a difference??  :-X :-X :-X

a fan is a fan is a fan is a fan.  you mean to tell me a laker fan from Osaka japan holds LESS weight than a fan from inglewood does? again a fan is a fan is a fan.  Again for the lakers (the biggest draw historically in basketball to come to bakersfield[a small sports market])  so many times says something, when chick hearn says 'i havn't heard a crowd get so loud for a preseason game in my career" says something, for jerry buss to dub us "Lakersfield" says something

so again you have failed to prove anything about my laker fan status
stop trying man you're just making yourself look bad

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #63 on: November 03, 2006, 03:02:51 PM »
^^LOL@This muthafucka still doesn't get that the Lakers aren't his hometown team...I'm sure Antonio from Italy would acknowledge that there's a difference between being a Laker fan in LA and being a Laker fan out of LA. Any moron with half a brain can figure that... ::)

Citizen-Y

« Reply #64 on: November 03, 2006, 03:04:47 PM »
I also would think that more respect would be given to tha dude who won yall 3 rings..

I don't give a fuck what you think. Besides, he didn't win us those rings, the team did. Yes he played a big role, but stop acting like he did it all on his own. Shaq never won a ring till he played with Kobe.

And Kobe never won a playoff series without Shaq. 

I love these debates.

Yeah, couse you get to suck shaq's dick and hate on kobe...Only a Kobe Hater / Shaq dick ryder would say something that stupid..

Oh ok!

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #65 on: November 03, 2006, 03:13:31 PM »

No, it was you twisting what I said to try and have something on me, buddy...

very good young one, you fell for my trap  ;) how does it feel huh

Being a fan=showing love...You=show Shaq/Heat love=Shaq/Heat fan.

actually i show both love,

You don't show the Lakers love, and if you do, you show Shaq/Heat wayyyyyy more.

proof? do i not say kobe is the best player in the league, when outside of shaq posts do i ""diss"" the lakers and show them no love? if you're going to make obtuse comments present evidence or just give it up already? i'm a shaq fan of corse i'm going to show him love, after all he brought 3 titles to my favorite team

LOL! You did it in this very thread, saying Kobe is a struggling leader and that he couldn't win championships with KG! Kobe's natural ability to lead is a huge part of his repertoire. ::)

KG has never and will never (please god ) play for the lakers, he's DONE absolutely NOTHING FOR the laker organization , so why are you all over his pole for? If anything you should loath him, being a 'laker fan' and all the timberwolves have been one of the lakers' rivals in the playoffs  remember 'laker fan' . again i've never beleived in KG's ledership and it shows, that team has never went anywhere under KG, only until Sam Cassell became the general of that team did they succeed. you know what's sad? KG got shut down by a BROKE BEAT up Karl Malone (god bless the dude).
Under Kobe's ledership the lakers FAILED to make the playoffs for the first time in years,they made the playoffs last year, but the lakers are STILL  yet to win a playoff series without shaq.....Kobe will be a struggling leader until he wins a few playoff series and until he makes the lakers a bonefied contender. i know you're a kobe fan and you'll take that personally but that in no way is a diss toward kobe, it's fact.

No, I just think it's incredibly pathetic to be a Laker hater yet claim to be a fan at the same time...

how am i hating, example?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #66 on: November 03, 2006, 03:17:10 PM »
^^LOL@This muthafucka still doesn't get that the Lakers aren't his hometown team...I'm sure Antonio from Italy would acknowledge that there's a difference between being a Laker fan in LA and being a Laker fan out of LA. Any moron with half a brain can figure that... ::)

actually they are being how i AM from LA, but again like i said a fan is a fan is a fan is afan

a laker fan from San Juan Puerto holds just as much weight as a laker fan from San Gabriel

you;re not automatically a 'greater fan' just because you live closer to them  ::)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #67 on: November 03, 2006, 03:25:11 PM »
^^It doesn't make you a greater fan, smart guy, but you obviously identify closer with the team if they rep where you're from... ::) LOL@you being in denial.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #68 on: November 03, 2006, 03:27:17 PM »
after all he (Shaq) brought 3 titles to my favorite team

This line just about sums up everything...There's no getting through to you, I've already given up, you love Shaq too much and his word is basically gospel to you.

t.c.o.p.

• 'G'
« Reply #69 on: November 03, 2006, 03:31:06 PM »
fuck kobe, fuck shaq...fuck em all...it's matt geiger till i die
- kemp>mj

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #70 on: November 03, 2006, 03:33:30 PM »
^^It doesn't make you a greater fan, smart guy, but you obviously identify closer with the team if they rep where you're from... ::) LOL@you being in denial.

i'd just like to point out that 80% of the lakers are not from LA, so i don't know how you can identify closer with Vujacic who's from what Slovenia or kwame brown who's from Georiga  or Bynum who's from new jersey or kobe who's from philly/italy ,ect , ect ect

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #71 on: November 03, 2006, 03:35:16 PM »

This line just about sums up everything...There's no getting through to you, I've already given up, you love Shaq too much and his word is basically gospel to you.

i'd rather show love to shaq, someone who has done stuff for the So. California community and brought my favorite team 3 titles than show love for Tim Duncan and KG our RIVALS

that offends ME and i'm a supposed "laker fan"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #72 on: November 03, 2006, 03:53:54 PM »

i'd just like to point out that 80% of the lakers are not from LA, so i don't know how you can identify closer with Vujacic who's from what Slovenia or kwame brown who's from Georiga  or Bynum who's from new jersey or kobe who's from philly/italy ,ect , ect ect

OMG! LMAO...This is the worst case of denial I've ever seen. Teams represent a certain city, doesn't mean all their players have to be from that city, but they typically do move and live there for the time they're with the team...Stop getting upset and denying what is common sense.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #73 on: November 03, 2006, 03:54:49 PM »

i'd rather show love to shaq, someone who has done stuff for the So. California community and brought my favorite team 3 titles than show love for Tim Duncan and KG our RIVALS

that offends ME and i'm a supposed "laker fan"

Where did I show love to KG and Duncan? All I said is that Kobe woulda' won championships with them...Plus, Shaq is a bigger Laker rival than Duncan and KG combined. ::)

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #74 on: November 03, 2006, 04:10:45 PM »
"sacramento queens."  that was a good one.   :)

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!