Author Topic: Official Track List For Pac’s Life Released  (Read 663 times)

xGlimpsex

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I. Will. Not. Lose.
Re: Official Track List For Pac’s Life Released
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2006, 09:46:46 PM »
Shit's gonna be ass. I'ma only check for like 3 songs.
Hip Hop: Live, Breathe, Sleep it.

TheTruNoLimit

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2006, 08:24:01 AM »
Ok, with not nearly as bad looking as that last posthumous project, what was that again?   ::)

But, the thing is, it's only 10 tracks.  You've got 3 remixes on it... two versions of Untouchable, two versions of Pac's Life, two versions of Play your cards right... WHY?

Shit, with all the unreleased songs I've heard, even now, 10 years later, they're not even close to scraping the bottom of the barrel, so what's with the lack of songs?  Just 10?  Come on... and where the hell is Street Life?  You want a song with Snoop, put Street Life on there, not a remix track.

TheTruNoLimit

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2006, 08:26:47 AM »
Wait a minute... is it only 9 songs?   ???  Sleep and Don't Sleep... is that Interscope's way of trying to dress Don't Go TO Sleep up as TWO new songs by giving it TWO different titles and different guests.... FUCK THIS SHIT

Don Mega

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Doggpound just for the fuck of it
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2006, 09:50:43 AM »
i grew up on tupac so im in no ways hating,i love 2pac,but...damn he need to retire already.his last couple records are nothing but guest's and lyrically hes stuck in the 90's.his first records up till makaveli were all pretty much classics,but everything after that have been ok.2pac needs to do himself a favor and jus hang it up already... :grumpy:
He doesn't have much choice does he?

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2006, 10:25:25 AM »
id rather hear a bunch of 2 min tracks than having tracks made up by verses from what ever "in" rapper at the moment.

will be buying it for the collection but i dont expect this to be that great, which is a shame coz if they released the tracks how they were made that would be a different matter.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2006, 10:31:36 AM »
Why are some people so persistent in raping pacs legacy...

Luke

• 'G'
  • Roll To Every Station Wreck The DJ
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2006, 01:20:19 AM »
has anyone heard the pacs life remix w/ ashanti and TI? shit is ass....they fucked that track up seriously

proverbs aka DD

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2006, 05:50:58 PM »
its funny how people are ripping 2pac off by downloading or coping his 'unofficially released' tracks and then telling everyone how Afeni is ripping them off by not releasing them in the form that they've already heard them. lol

i look at these albums and don't even recognize them as 2pac albums anymore. It's Afeni Shakur's interpetation of how 2pac would of got down even though she never was in the studio when 2pac was rapping..

Tha Chemist

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Regulator
« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2006, 09:45:07 PM »
sounds like a sellout =[
WEST UP