Author Topic: YES! THE NFL IS FINALLY COMING TO LA!!!!  (Read 338 times)

rik

Re: YES! THE NFL IS FINALLY COMING TO LA!!!!
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2006, 12:59:08 PM »
^and ofcourse im from the city so its 49ers all day!

OH HELL YEAH! im a niners fan so my heart would always be with them. But a team in Sac would be cool

fuck, its sad seein how bad they get clapped on sometimes though.   :'(

Don't even mention that shit. I almost cried this past Sunday.  :'(

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2006, 01:02:10 PM »
^and ofcourse im from the city so its 49ers all day!

OH HELL YEAH! im a niners fan so my heart would always be with them. But a team in Sac would be cool

fuck, its sad seein how bad they get clapped on sometimes though.   :'(

Don't even mention that shit. I almost cried this past Sunday.  :'(

I beleive we have a VERY good chance to beat the Vikings this weekend. The Vikes have to fly across country after a short week after Getting smacked by the best player in the NFL and his squad the Pats. The Vikings offense is anemic and if the Niners can hold onto the ball which tehy have done better at home then on the road we will have a GREAT shot to win. I will be at the game this weekend! SO THEY BETTER WIN!  ;D

The Best of 3 Worlds

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2006, 03:05:39 PM »
i remember driving past arco arena and they had a sign that said home of the world champion sacramento monarchs. i had a good laugh over that one. who the fuck cares about the WNBA. i guess thats the only championship sacramento is gonna ever have. nothing against the town i think sacs a great up and coming place.
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2006, 01:16:15 PM »
i remember driving past arco arena and they had a sign that said home of the world champion sacramento monarchs. i had a good laugh over that one. who the fuck cares about the WNBA. i guess thats the only championship sacramento is gonna ever have. nothing against the town i think sacs a great up and coming place.

Maybe the funniest thing ive ever heard  ::)
Its very tough to win an NBA title, but its pretty hard to say the kings will NEVER win a title. You think in the next hundred years the Kings dont have a chance at winning a title? That sounds a lil absurd

The Best of 3 Worlds