Author Topic: I hope Fat Joe gets pushed back  (Read 297 times)

westkoastanostra

Re: I hope Fat Joe gets pushed back
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2006, 12:47:43 PM »
why is this dude still mainstream? LOL...i'll bet my savings that he's gonna flop again.....he hasnt sold since "J.O.S.E"...and "lean back" was a lucky one

macknlatin36

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: I hope Fat Joe gets pushed back
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2006, 05:01:01 PM »
Personally i never respected the man ever since i heard that pun wrote his shit, and the fact he reps PR when he doesnt mention he's also half cuban (thats not real pride to me).

But this album, his flow is really slow and very southern. At times it doesnt even flow together well with the beat (ex. on "make it rain" that whole shoulder lean verse he spits).  In the album it's still the same boring style that he started with after pun passed.  He raps very "tough" and can get very boring after 3 tracks of it. 

On the positive he does have some really good beats and some catchy choruses.  Def sounds good when u bumping in a club or wip.  His music to me sounds southern but still gives little of what new york can give as well.  I really like the song to his mother, def gotta respect that.

In the end not a bad album but he doesnt really give anything new to really make him stand out.