Author Topic: I hate the opposite sex.  (Read 453 times)

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
Re: I hate the opposite sex.
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2006, 06:56:14 PM »
And now the good guy has gotta deal with their saggy titties and grand canyon cooch.

is that gonna be my future too if i remain a good guy?

and btw, go work on ur Cyber Sunday predictions, they're due in a few hours lol
Depends on how big your bank account is  ;D

I'll submit my predictions ASAP.

hot damn, im gonna hafta play that Trey Songz tune and get the biznitch before hand and make sure she's all tight n sexy

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Throwback

« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2006, 07:30:29 AM »

Yishay 'JAZZ ASTRO' I will be praying for you homie.

you're prayers didnt work homie, i hope she gets cancer in her uturus.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2006, 09:51:46 AM »
Yishay 'JAZZ ASTRO' I will be praying for you homie.
you're prayers didnt work homie, i hope she gets cancer in her uturus.
Oh shitt, LOL!

And now the good guy has gotta deal with their saggy titties and grand canyon cooch.
is that gonna be my future too if i remain a good guy?
I guess we have to be like other niggas then. The good niggas always get fuckin' shitted on. Bullshit.

'EclipZe

« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2006, 10:24:40 AM »
Bitches aint shit but hoes and tricks.

acgrundy

« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2006, 01:43:52 PM »
You know how I know you're gay? Cus you hate the opposite sex.

i think he may be referring to their personalities/characteristics and not the physical features

yeah thanks for that.

It must be obvious day at camp stupid.

u dissin me, him or the both of us?

wow, you are quick, quick indeed

well in that case, go get ur vacuum danny tanner, i think the dusty bunny is tryna hide under ur bed

good one, thats hilarious, I wish I had the quick wit of yourself to come up with a joke here

damn straight

Hey Mr. S.A.T., I know you are quick and all, and very good at pointing out the obvious, but I just don't get how you missed this one, when you caught the original point of the thread.  but let me point it out for you:  I'm being sarcastic.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: November 05, 2006, 04:23:30 PM »

i think he may be referring to their personalities/characteristics and not the physical features

yeah thanks for that.

well in that case, go get ur vacuum danny tanner, i think the dusty bunny is tryna hide under ur bed

good one, thats hilarious, I wish I had the quick wit of yourself to come up with a joke here

damn straight

Hey Mr. S.A.T., I know you are quick and all, and very good at pointing out the obvious, but I just don't get how you missed this one, when you caught the original point of the thread.  but let me point it out for you:  I'm being sarcastic.

lol, i noticed u were being sarcastic tanner
u didnt notice that i was joking around when with Rik (no homo) when i made that original posting

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

acgrundy

« Reply #36 on: November 05, 2006, 05:03:45 PM »

yeah thanks for that.

damn straight

u didnt notice that i was joking around when with Rik (no homo) when i made that original posting

I didn't notice, because you weren't joking around.  Nice try at trying to cover up for your dumbass though.

J Bananas

« Reply #37 on: November 05, 2006, 05:06:58 PM »
i didnt open this thread once till just now. baaaaaaallllliiiinnnn

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: November 05, 2006, 07:55:36 PM »

yeah thanks for that.

damn straight

I didn't notice, because you weren't joking around.  Nice try at trying to cover up for your dumbass though.

yeah, cause u know me in real life and know what im thinking right  ::)
calm ur hormones down, no need to get all uptight over an internet board