Author Topic: Xbox 360 Question.  (Read 216 times)

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Xbox 360 Question.
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2006, 08:46:38 AM »
I cant get it working either, am gona try Rud's suggestions tho....Im tellin you man, this 360 is a fuckin hassle. I have downloaded a bunch of maps for cod 2 and it says on my 360 that there downloaded but i cant use them in the game....any ideas?

That still happens to me sometimes, I'm not sure whats up with that... But what I usually do is click back into single player so it loads that up, then go back into multi-player and they should show up, that works 99% of the time for me.

SoCal Iz Active

« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2006, 03:39:30 PM »
i personally used the XP media edition to stream everything through media center

im gunna be buying this 300 gig USB hard drive for 100 bucks sometime to put all of my video files/music/pictures since for some reason the 360 that I have will let me listen to music from the iPod but not videos?? fuck it though

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2006, 05:19:18 PM »
Another question, and this could be fuckin stupid. Ok i always assumed i had the hard drive but when i went to "find the item" talking about maps i d/ld it said "make sure storage device is hooked up" or something like that, what does tht mean? Coz i save it in the only place it gives me an option, the hard disc, or hard drive or whatever...ok this prolly sounds like rambling to most people so if anyone knows what am talkin about it would help.

The Maestro

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2006, 10:37:39 AM »
Another question, and this could be fuckin stupid. Ok i always assumed i had the hard drive but when i went to "find the item" talking about maps i d/ld it said "make sure storage device is hooked up" or something like that, what does tht mean? Coz i save it in the only place it gives me an option, the hard disc, or hard drive or whatever...ok this prolly sounds like rambling to most people so if anyone knows what am talkin about it would help.

Did you buy the premium version of the 360 (the 400 dollar one or the 300 dollar one)?