Author Topic: Suge Knight at K-Fed's album release party and more...  (Read 685 times)

Quadruple OG

Suge Knight at K-Fed's album release party and more...
« on: November 03, 2006, 07:53:14 PM »
It was a raucous affair Tuesday night in Los Angeles as celebrities, rock stars, actors and actresses gathered at the huge record release party for Kevin Federline’s new album "Playing with Fire." Among the A-listers in attendance on Tuesday were two WWE Superstars who are no stranger to the bright lights of Hollywood, Johnny Nitro and Melina. WWE.com spoke with the RAW duo regarding their trip to Hollywood.

“It was such a relief, almost like a homecoming,” said Nitro. “It was just nice to be around real people for a change. Every week, we’re in cities like St. Louis, Chicago, Philadelphia, Dallas, and it’s just disgusting. Getting back to L.A. was like a breath of fresh air. We got to be around intelligent, sophisticated people that we could just relate to and have good conversation with.”

Melina backed up her man’s words.

“It was great catching up with our friends,” Melina quipped. “We hung out with K-Fed, Aaron Carter, Paris Hilton and Suge Knight, and we just had an awesome time.”

As always, wherever Johnny Nitro, Melina, K-Fed and the rest of the celebrities go, the paparazzi follow. Tuesday night in Hollywood, things were no different as the A-listers were flanked by photographers.

“We’re almost used to it by now,” said a relaxed Nitro. “The paparazzi always follow us around, but when we come home to Los Angeles, they take it to another level. Melina and Paris had a particularly difficult time, but being the talented celebrities that they are, they dealt with it with class.”

In a party full of stars, none shone brighter than the man of the hour, Kevin Federline. His new album, which dropped on Tuesday, has been met with a variety of positive reviews from WWE Superstars. Johnny Nitro offered a projection on the sales success of the new album.

“It’s only a matter of time before K-Fed goes platinum,” said a confident Nitro. “It’s his first album, and I expect the fans to just eat it up. He’s changing the game one song at a time. He’s going to re-shape, and re-mold the music industry. He’s a genuine urban storyteller, and that’s a lost art. The fans know it, and it will be reflected when sales top five million by the end of the year.”

K-Fed’s album “Playing with Fire” is in stores now and can also be purchased through his official website.

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/albumrelease

also, an exclusive review of K-Fed's new album

Ultimate Manilow, The Essential REO Speedwagon, Christmas with Kenny Rogers, these are the greatest albums ever released in the history of recorded music. This Halloween there will be a new disc to add to that list; Kevin Federline’s "Playing with Fire".

I’m not usually one for rap music or ‘hip hop,’ but K-Fed’s album is so brilliant it spans every musical genre. It even creates some of its own. To call K-Fed a ‘musical genius’ would be an understatement. ‘Super-genius’ - still not good enough. Mr. Federline’s first single, America’s Most Hated should be re-named America’s Best Singer... Ever, because he truly is.

Not only does Mr. Federline have an incredible voice, but his song writing skills are better than Beethoven’s and Mozart’s combined. Take these ‘fresh rhymes’ from America’s Most Hated: “I’m the talk of the town… Kevin Federline, I come tight with every rhyme. I built a kingdom down the street from Pepperdine!” The layers of meaning are endless. Yes, Kevin Federline is his name, but in a lot of ways isn’t it EVERYBODY’S name? Think about it, I dare you, but you better prepare to have your mind blown.

"Lose Control" is probably the catchiest song since Copacabana, but even the great Barry Manilow couldn’t lay down ‘lyrics’ like this. “Closet full of kicks, garage full of whips. Vegas crap table got the pit ball sticks.” I have no idea what that means, but it sounds like K-Fed is ‘keepin’ it real.’

On "Dance with a Pimp", K-Fed teams up with Ya Boy. The track mixes Eastern melodies with traditional hip hop styles. These ‘ill jams’ are almost as fine as the WWE Divas. Just a word of advice, anyone who doesn’t want to dance with a pimp has got to be ‘straight trippin’.’   

As if you needed any more convincing to get "Playing with Fire," K-Fed is boys with my man Johnny Nitro and the sexy Melina, who will be at tonight's record release party, by the way. I can't wait to see the photos from that one.

Bulldog - Your Not Gafflin Nobody

• 'G'
Re: Suge Knight at K-Fed's album release party and more...
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2006, 11:11:35 PM »
yea didnt u know? kevin federline is reppin blood now so suge was just droppin by to chill with his homie, the Notorious K-Fed, described by many as having the flow of Nas and the political content of 2Pac, hes an urban storyteller extraordinare.
 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

fuck i hate k-fed >:(

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2006, 12:46:34 AM »
i bet fed is hangin over a balcony by his feets soon.

go get the gun

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2006, 12:49:41 AM »
po,boy dont have a clue. :-\

ROBSON

• Lil Geezy
  • DrunkSkunk Ent.
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2006, 01:11:35 PM »
I heard abit of some of the songs, and YES he does suck, BUT the beats are pretty dope.

Does anyone know who did the beats? ???

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2006, 01:31:51 PM »
yea didnt u know? kevin federline is reppin blood now so suge was just droppin by to chill with his homie, the Notorious K-Fed, described by many as having the flow of Nas and the political content of 2Pac, hes an urban storyteller extraordinare.
 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

fuck i hate k-fed >:(

lol

+1

kemizt

Brazemac

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2006, 01:35:55 PM »
haha
how many units did he push?

The Game & Raekwon The Chef All Into Da DUBCNN MAGAZINE!

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2006, 02:01:47 PM »
i bet fed is hangin over a balcony by his feets soon.
;D
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Inspire / Moss

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.DUBCNN.com
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2006, 06:08:49 PM »
I heard abit of some of the songs, and YES he does suck, BUT the beats are pretty dope.

Jonathon J.R Rotem for the most part!

~ Westcoast News Network ~

kingwell

« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2006, 06:28:15 PM »

JR did most of the bangers..

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2006, 03:01:36 AM »
k-fed aint shit

J Bananas

« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2006, 03:59:34 AM »