Author Topic: Jay-Z "Kingdom Come" tracklist  (Read 558 times)

Jome

Re: Jay-Z "Kingdom Come" tracklist
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2006, 04:45:06 PM »
Damn and what about the features? No Bleek, Peedi, Young Gunz, Tearrie Mari or even Free?? I thought this was Roc-A-Fella records... And what about Nas?

Like Just Blaze said; no rap guests, just chorus guests..
It's not released on ROC, it's on Def Jam..

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2006, 05:31:07 PM »
prob the most work dre has done on an album since 2001 lol

seriously maybe encore,
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2006, 07:41:05 PM »
how dre love west when he prodeced 3 songs on snoop and six on jay
LOL @ thinking Dr. Dre is West Coast
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chief

« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2006, 09:07:36 PM »
fuck! i cant wait for the damn album!

teecee

« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2006, 09:16:27 PM »
I was worried about Ne-Yo on a Dre track too, but its supposedly by far the best track, one long jay verse, the song is about Katrina(hence the title).  Apparently most of the Dre tracks are very un-Dre ish, more east coast sounding.  Beach Chair(which Dre added drums too is supposedly DOPE too)...........

I really don't know what to expect from this album.  I LOVED TBA, but has Jay Z ever dropped two GREAT albums in a row?  NO.  Despite all the Dre involvement, this album is looking kinda weak, especially cuz his first single is WEAK (although Change CLothes was horrible too).   Hope i am proved wrong though.

As for Dre's involvement, he didn't even produce any songs really, all he did was send Jay a cd of beats.  We'll see what happens...........

Narrator

« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2006, 09:24:41 PM »
but has Jay Z ever dropped two GREAT albums in a row?  NO. 

Well, when you release an album every year for 8 consecutive years, it's kinda inevitable that not all of them will be quality.  This time, he's had 3 years off...surely that means he's rested and ready to bring nothing but his A-game.

Despite all the Dre involvement, this album is looking kinda weak, especially cuz his first single is WEAK (although Change CLothes was horrible too). 

I don't think he's ever had a first single I liked (except "Izzo").  Jay's 1st singles are always overly-trendy and pop-oriented.  But his albums as a whole are always quality.

And really, "Show Me What You Got" ain't really all that bad.  His lyrics and the hook aren't too good, but the instrumental is fiyah.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2006, 09:51:18 PM »
I've hated the first 2 joints i've heard from this.  But i'd be lyin if i said i don't want to at least hear every joint on there.  I thought Rick Rubin was going to be on the album?  I was anticipating that joint more than anything else.  I'd rather have that than 6 emailed beats from Dre's leftover beats mix.  99 problems was one of the best singles released in years imo - vintage Def Jam production.

I have a feeling this album will miss the mark for me.

J Bananas

« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2006, 11:20:29 PM »
jay z runs the westcoast

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2006, 02:02:06 AM »
he should wear the jordan throwback number 45 on the cover

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

WILL-I-DIE

« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2006, 12:12:48 PM »
Im sure gonna check this album out.woonder how Dr. Dre came

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2006, 01:20:38 PM »
Looking forward to this, glad there r no guest rappers. Hopefully Usher, Pharell and Beyonce parts r kept to a minimun as i usually dislike there features.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson