Author Topic: NBA Rookie Rankings 11/6/06...JORDAN FARMAR RANKED #7!!!  (Read 960 times)

"THE" MoSav

Re: NBA Rookie Rankings 11/6/06...JORDAN FARMAR RANKED #7!!!
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2006, 11:07:12 AM »
either THE REASON or ARGUEABLY THE BIGGEST REASON for his teams successes. 

Do you really believe this was the case with the Heat last season? If you do, just stop replying...Wade got to the 2nd round of the playoffs in his rookie season, you act like Shaq was the one to turn things around for him. ::)...It took Wade getting better and Shaq playing a lot less for the Heat to win a championship. And you don't really have a point, cuz Shaq hasn't won shit either without a superstar by his side to guide him...PeACe

Who hasnt? The only guys to win a title without another all star was RICK BARRY in the 70's with the Warriors. Hakeem Olajuown in 93-94 (94-95) he had Drexler, and Tim Duncan in 99 with the Spurs...THATS IT!

EXACTLY! But people are saying Kobe hasn't won shit etc. etc...That's because Kobe played on an expansion team of rookies! We've seen the awesome season he had, leading a roster with very little experience to almost upsetting a 2nd seed (1 rebound away). All-NBA 1st team, All-Defense 1st Team, scoring champ, 2nd highest point total ever (81), 63 in 3 quarters outscoring Dallas, top 10 steals...We still haven't seen what Kobe is capable of without Shaq, so I don't think it's fair to judge Kobe just yet, but Shaq DEFINITELY has been a lot worse without Kobe, yes, they won a championship, but come on, compare the rosters...Shaq wasn't just guided, he was pushed on a fucking wheelchair to that last ring...PeACe

I never said Kobe didnt win shit, i think hes GREAT! And i saw him single handedly beat Indiana im game 4 of there first title when Shaq was fouled out. I know what he did i saw all 3 titles run and he was HUGE! Kobe has 3 titles!
But i had to prove you wrong cuz you try to act like i dont watch basketball... :-*

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2006, 11:08:51 AM »

Do you really believe this was the case with the Heat last season? If you do, just stop replying...Wade got to the 2nd round of the playoffs in his rookie season, you act like Shaq was the one to turn things around for him. ::)...It took Wade getting better and Shaq playing a lot less for the Heat to win a championship. And you don't really have a point, cuz Shaq hasn't won shit either without a superstar by his side to guide him...PeACe

Who hasnt? The only guys to win a title without another all star was RICK BARRY in the 70's with the Warriors. Hakeem Olajuown in 93-94 (94-95) he had Drexler, and Tim Duncan in 99 with the Spurs...THATS IT!

EXACTLY! But people are saying Kobe hasn't won shit etc. etc...That's because Kobe played on an expansion team of rookies! We've seen the awesome season he had, leading a roster with very little experience to almost upsetting a 2nd seed (1 rebound away). All-NBA 1st team, All-Defense 1st Team, scoring champ, 2nd highest point total ever (81), 63 in 3 quarters outscoring Dallas, top 10 steals...We still haven't seen what Kobe is capable of without Shaq, so I don't think it's fair to judge Kobe just yet, but Shaq DEFINITELY has been a lot worse without Kobe, yes, they won a championship, but come on, compare the rosters...Shaq wasn't just guided, he was pushed on a fucking wheelchair to that last ring...PeACe

I never said Kobe didnt win shit, i think hes GREAT! And i saw him single handedly beat Indiana im game 4 of there first title when Shaq was fouled out. I know what he did i saw all 3 titles run and he was HUGE! Kobe has 3 titles!
But i had to prove you wrong cuz you try to act like i dont watch basketball... :-*

Where did you prove me wrong?...You know as well as anyone that it can't be done. ;)

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2006, 05:52:05 PM »
^^LMAO, Pat Riley took on Shaq's contract in '04 cuz he felt desperate to obtain him, I'm sure he'd dump it now if he could, anyone in their right mind would... But you're too slow to understand this...Then you wonder why I call you remedial, I never said Shaq had NOTHING to do with the last championship, I just said he was just a fraction of the reason for it, and not a MAJOR fraction at that, (obviously, since they couldn't win it the year before when Shaq was better and getting more minutes, but the Heat had less fire-power...). So please make sense next time you reply to one of my great posts, unless you wanna feel stupid when it's all said and done...PeACe

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Pat Riley felt desperate to obtain him?  NO FUCKING SHIT! And his investment has already paid off!  He got a fucking championship!  Jesus Christ I don't even know why i'm talking to this kid.  Who gives a flying fuck if they didn't win in his first year?  They made it to the fucking conference finals - you consider that a failure?  You're an idiot dude.  Seriously. 

But now you say Riley wants to get rid of Shaq?  Do you talk to him?  Fuckin slap yourself.  Riley's been running the Heat for years, i'm pretty sure that he understands the investment he made in O'Neal and understood that the guy was declining.  But he obviously felt like Shaq was worth the money or else he never would have signed him.  And guess what - RILEY WAS 100% ON POINT.  He proved once again why he's one of the all time great coaches / executives.  He knows basketball.

So keep reppin your legendary status on the internet kid.  I'm not impressed.  You talk louder than a motherfucker but ain't sayin shit.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: November 13, 2006, 06:13:33 PM »
Nik c'mon, we gotta admit Pat's investment has already paid off with the championship. They got what they wanted, a title and Shaq in town. We, on the other side, should be happy with our current team, which is just one step from being a contender-type calyber team. We got the tools. We need chemistry and menthality, and maybe another player to make the last step. But since our team is so damn young, we could not only win a title and die like the Heat, but we could dominate the next 4-5 years or more. Miami got Shaq, we got Bynum & Brown. Everybody is happy. No need to hate on Shaq no more, man. I don't even care no more about him. I'm a Laker fan, i'm happy about my team. And right now Lakers > Heat, so that's what i care. Don't waste your time arguing about him.

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2006, 06:19:18 PM »
Anyway man if you want an assist to continue your discussion..

;D 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: November 13, 2006, 11:14:12 PM »
^^LMAO, Pat Riley took on Shaq's contract in '04 cuz he felt desperate to obtain him, I'm sure he'd dump it now if he could, anyone in their right mind would... But you're too slow to understand this...Then you wonder why I call you remedial, I never said Shaq had NOTHING to do with the last championship, I just said he was just a fraction of the reason for it, and not a MAJOR fraction at that, (obviously, since they couldn't win it the year before when Shaq was better and getting more minutes, but the Heat had less fire-power...). So please make sense next time you reply to one of my great posts, unless you wanna feel stupid when it's all said and done...PeACe

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Pat Riley felt desperate to obtain him?  NO FUCKING SHIT! And his investment has already paid off!  He got a fucking championship!  Jesus Christ I don't even know why i'm talking to this kid.  Who gives a flying fuck if they didn't win in his first year?  They made it to the fucking conference finals - you consider that a failure?  You're an idiot dude.  Seriously. 

But now you say Riley wants to get rid of Shaq?  Do you talk to him?  Fuckin slap yourself.  Riley's been running the Heat for years, i'm pretty sure that he understands the investment he made in O'Neal and understood that the guy was declining.  But he obviously felt like Shaq was worth the money or else he never would have signed him.  And guess what - RILEY WAS 100% ON POINT.  He proved once again why he's one of the all time great coaches / executives.  He knows basketball.

So keep reppin your legendary status on the internet kid.  I'm not impressed.  You talk louder than a motherfucker but ain't sayin shit.

I ain't sayin shit? That's cuz you're fuckin remedial and can't understand shit...I never said Shaq wasn't good, you're just too dumb to understand that, I just said he was obviously not worth that money, even with the championship, Miami had a really good thing going and a much brighter future in the long run with Wade, Odom, Butler, etc. Now the Heat are stuck, owing Shaq $100 MILLION through 2010. :puke:

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #36 on: November 14, 2006, 12:43:39 AM »

Where did you prove me wrong?...You know as well as anyone that it can't be done. ;)

No no i meant cuz you always try to tell me i dont watch basketball  :-* and thats bullshit  ;D

The Best of 3 Worlds