Author Topic: LMAO @ Fifty Cent  (Read 1218 times)

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: LMAO @ Fifty Cent
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2006, 04:08:26 AM »
How come it's no suprise Detox is trying to defend 50 like it's the last thing he'll do?

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2006, 04:11:25 AM »
ABC! it's as easy as 123!

lol

This whole 50 vs Game thing is a set up to sell records. Wait until the money-spinning reunion with Aftermath and G-Unit.

I'll even predict the title of Game's next album: Prodigal Son  :P

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2006, 05:23:02 AM »
a) 50s probably too busy with working on projects like Buck, Hot Rod, M.O.P., he has his 3rd album coming out, hes on Ems ReUp... and 3 movies coming up

b) He still makes money off him, so he probably doesnt even care that much, he always said that the only real beef he had was with Ja Rule

c) Game might sell well but until he has an album going 8 times plat, 5x plat, 1.5 plat, 1.5 plat, 2x plat, 700.000 and couple of gold ones he has nothing on 50.

d) DA is a dope album but its not a top notch album, that would mean its a classic

e) 50 has backing too

f) Game still strugles lyrically, too much name dropping, still couldnt keep Dres and Aftermaths name out of his mouth, the whole album is carried by great production. SOunding like Dre on 5,6 tracks and ripping off 50s chours on Lets Ride... The subject matter is pretty much the same on almost every track, goes off subject lots of times

g) Game said he hasnt talked to Dre in 6 months

h) Game is basically a 50 Cent clone, using beefs and cheesy statements as promotion

i) You are way to caught up in this beef

*Now lock this  ;D

A) you know fifty is following this guy regardless of how busy he is... he knows whats going on... game making to much noise for him not to notice cause he is "too busy"

B) seer explained above

C) Game will outsell all of G-unit for sure.. as for fifty.. if you listen to The Massacre and to Doctors Advocate... u can easily see which is the better cd... as for Get Rich or Die Trying.. i give it to him.. thats a album is the shit.. too bad he drifted away...

D) Games album is TOP NOTCH = Classic ... u said it not me... i think its as close to classic we are going to get at this time..

E) whats fifties backin? he burned alot of bridges coming up... so did game dont get me wrong... but just saying that alot of people didnt know game had this much backing... shows alot..

F) game is still growing and has shown massive  growth since his last cd... atleast he was able to spare the g unit camp on his retail album because thats when he is at his best lyricly ... guess  g uinit got lucky  ;)

G) check the new interview... forgot where but i will try to find it for ya... said dre called him and congratulated him on a classic album... and what seer said above...

H) Game is not a fifty Clone... game has kept it gangsta... while 50 has gone the pop route.... some similar promotion stunts and so forth but as an atist... just look at The Documentary to Doctors advocate... and improvement no sophmore slump... while fiftys GRODT was way better than The Massacre... decreasing day by day too...

I) you have to be... 50 tried to destroy game... but that shit backfired in his face... took out his whole crew... g unit groupies never seen this coming... thats for damn sure...

b) I explaind it back

c) Massacre is a 4/5 album and so is this. People just hate on Massacre becuase it has 4 pop, club joints. Game has 3. And the funny thing is Massacre got great reviews in all the magazines... and it sold 5 mil in USA, which means a LOT of people liked it. Its only getting bad reviews on these internet forums becuase he had 4 pop tracks, so they cant relate to it cus theyre froom the hood  :D

d) Actually I didnt say that lol. Its nowhere near a classic. Commons "Be" is the closest thing to a classic.

e) 50 only has beef with Fat Joe, Jada and Game. Its clear that him and Nas aint got beef, since Nas is with Jay now and also on Ems new album. Game has, or had way more beefs than 50

f) Games flow improved and his mixtape material improved but the album material is the same ol

g) Dont know how much we can trust Game but it doesnt really matter

h) 50 has gone pop ? Out of like 500 songs he created he has like 10 tracks that are "pop" max. Liek I said people hate on Massacre way too much becuase of those 4,5 tracks. GRODT was a 4.5/5 and Massacre was a 4/5.

i) Game didnt do shit. First of all nobody is selling right now and its a natural process. GUnit been doing crazy numbers for 3 years now, its normal that this ended. As I said in my 1st post, they still have a great selling record, probably one of the best when it comes to lables in the past couple of years.

you chat soo much shit these days, what happened? it aint even funny no mo, everything gunit is a sick dope to you, everything game is either decent or cuz of everything apart from game, its like if you give game his props, you gone get shot or something, you sure you aint jomes wife?............you talk about biased, yet you should try n see what other people see when you write shit down homie, you speaking alot of garbage righjt now...........massacre is not a 4/5 album, maybe to you....but your opinion is worthless these days, you give 4/5 to banks album.....4/5 to blood money, you probably bump yayos album daily....lol................truth is MOST PEOPLE.........the majority of hiphop heads anf fans think massacre is garbage, thats all that matters, you gotta get that respect from within hiphop for an album, most people realise massacre is garbage..........he didnt do shit on that album, thats why its forgotton about so quick, yes it sold, but anything 50 would have followed grodt with would have seold......by the way, yes grodt is a 4.5/5 album but so is documentary.........now when it comes to follow ups.........doctors advocate is bangin, since when was a top notch album a classic.........grodt and Documentary are both top notch.......neither are all time classics....yes great albums for today but neither classics.....now about 50 not giving a fuck about what game does, BULLSHIT...........50 already said before this album drops that game wouldnt sell mo than 500k altogether, eh wont do shit without 50 or dre.......because of their influence on his last album, but now that not only has he put together a second heated album.......he did it without nobody who really can influence him like 50 or dre........he did it himself, he exec prodcuer, quit chattin shit and give a nigga his props.......we all know 50 mad right now.........game second album is much better than masscare and he did it without him and dre...........lol@game struggling lyrically, still hatin on games lyrics because of name dropping, if you cant see his second album is not only carried by production, you should quit listening hiphop and start listening to some britney spears cuy hiphop has no place for bullshit like your speaking?? he got a 50 cent influenced hook so you so quick to mention it.....what about the your boy 50's massacre album filled with jarule inspired hooks??.....lol........

face it, game did it without dre and 50, he dropped a second heated album, not carried by production, he came through and proved alot of doubters wrong, shit i didnt even think game would drop a second heater, i thought he'd do a massacre, i was wrong, gladly.........

My bad to rest of y'all for dropping a long ass post but i come in here and read bullshit about 50 and game gettin spit all the time but i know theirs always once person on teh case in 99% of game/50 topics always speaking biased bullshit......and then at the end sayin, "this is all played out" yet keeps posting on the topic........oh yeah thats ya boy detox is not coming........

go ahead homie, give my my "diss" but i couldnt give a fuck, to much shit being spoken recently on this forum, lyrical_g had to come out and speak on it

Chief

« Reply #18 on: November 08, 2006, 05:35:30 AM »
game wont end 50-cent.

yeah 50 and g-unit ended ja rule, but 50 isnt ja...

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2006, 05:40:18 AM »
i agree, game aint never gon finish 50, he too rich, but he def put mo than a dent into gunit

Jome

« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2006, 08:01:47 AM »
jomes

What you mentioning me for ???

You always mention me in your posts, even in threads I don't post in, I must be your idol or something.  :P

bizzle

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • b-i-z-z-l-e
« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2006, 08:07:08 AM »

e - your nose is too far up g-unit's ass

8) fa real it is ::)

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2006, 08:19:25 AM »
Meho :loser:

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2006, 08:30:45 AM »

AfterMathematics

• 'G'
  • West Coast Represent for all y'all
« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2006, 09:06:54 AM »
Let's analyze the beef in a nutshell.

Goals for Success

50 Cent - 50's goal was to end Game's career. 50 dropped him from G-Unit and claimed he wrote all of Game's hits and that Game couldn't do shit without him. 50 wants to show the world that Game or anyone else on G-Unit couldn't do it without him.

Game - Make an album without 50's help and still be successful. Clown G-Unit in the process.

Evaluation

I'm reasonably certain that Curtis "Interscope" Jackson pulled some behind-the-scenes shit to try to stifle Game's second album. In spite of that, Game's halfway there - it looks like Doctor's Advocate is gonna drop and it's a hot album. I think the general consensus on all of these rap forums is that it's pretty good or dope, depending on who you talk to. Of course some people will hate it.

For Game to really win, he needs to see platinum plus sales with DA. We shall see soon.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2006, 09:07:31 AM »
a) 50s probably too busy with working on projects like Buck, Hot Rod, M.O.P., he has his 3rd album coming out, hes on Ems ReUp... and 3 movies coming up

b) He still makes money off him, so he probably doesnt even care that much, he always said that the only real beef he had was with Ja Rule

c) Game might sell well but until he has an album going 8 times plat, 5x plat, 1.5 plat, 1.5 plat, 2x plat, 700.000 and couple of gold ones he has nothing on 50.

d) DA is a dope album but its not a top notch album, that would mean its a classic

e) 50 has backing too

f) Game still strugles lyrically, too much name dropping, still couldnt keep Dres and Aftermaths name out of his mouth, the whole album is carried by great production. SOunding like Dre on 5,6 tracks and ripping off 50s chours on Lets Ride... The subject matter is pretty much the same on almost every track, goes off subject lots of times

h) Game is basically a 50 Cent clone, using beefs and cheesy statements as promotion

*Now lock this  ;D

A) you know fifty is following this guy regardless of how busy he is... he knows whats going on... game making to much noise for him not to notice cause he is "too busy"

B) seer explained above

C) Game will outsell all of G-unit for sure.. as for fifty.. if you listen to The Massacre and to Doctors Advocate... u can easily see which is the better cd... as for Get Rich or Die Trying.. i give it to him.. thats a album is the shit.. too bad he drifted away...

D) Games album is TOP NOTCH = Classic ... u said it not me... i think its as close to classic we are going to get at this time..

E) whats fifties backin? he burned alot of bridges coming up... so did game dont get me wrong... but just saying that alot of people didnt know game had this much backing... shows alot..

F) game is still growing and has shown massive  growth since his last cd... atleast he was able to spare the g unit camp on his retail album because thats when he is at his best lyricly ... guess  g uinit got lucky  ;)

G) check the new interview... forgot where but i will try to find it for ya... said dre called him and congratulated him on a classic album... and what seer said above...

H) Game is not a fifty Clone... game has kept it gangsta... while 50 has gone the pop route.... some similar promotion stunts and so forth but as an atist... just look at The Documentary to Doctors advocate... and improvement no sophmore slump... while fiftys GRODT was way better than The Massacre... decreasing day by day too...

I) you have to be... 50 tried to destroy game... but that shit backfired in his face... took out his whole crew... g unit groupies never seen this coming... thats for damn sure...

b) I explaind it back

c) Massacre is a 4/5 album and so is this. People just hate on Massacre becuase it has 4 pop, club joints. Game has 3. And the funny thing is Massacre got great reviews in all the magazines... and it sold 5 mil in USA, which means a LOT of people liked it. Its only getting bad reviews on these internet forums becuase he had 4 pop tracks, so they cant relate to it cus theyre froom the hood  :D

d) Actually I didnt say that lol. Its nowhere near a classic. Commons "Be" is the closest thing to a classic.

e) 50 only has beef with Fat Joe, Jada and Game. Its clear that him and Nas aint got beef, since Nas is with Jay now and also on Ems new album. Game has, or had way more beefs than 50

f) Games flow improved and his mixtape material improved but the album material is the same ol

h) 50 has gone pop ? Out of like 500 songs he created he has like 10 tracks that are "pop" max. Liek I said people hate on Massacre way too much becuase of those 4,5 tracks. GRODT was a 4.5/5 and Massacre was a 4/5.

i) Game didnt do shit. First of all nobody is selling right now and its a natural process. GUnit been doing crazy numbers for 3 years now, its normal that this ended. As I said in my 1st post, they still have a great selling record, probably one of the best when it comes to lables in the past couple of years.

you chat soo much shit these days, what happened? it aint even funny no mo, everything gunit is a sick dope to you, everything game is either decent or cuz of everything apart from game, its like if you give game his props, you gone get shot or something, you sure you aint jomes wife?............you talk about biased, yet you should try n see what other people see when you write shit down homie, you speaking alot of garbage righjt now...........massacre is not a 4/5 album, maybe to you....but your opinion is worthless these days, you give 4/5 to banks album.....4/5 to blood money, you probably bump yayos album daily....lol................truth is MOST PEOPLE.........the majority of hiphop heads anf fans think massacre is garbage, thats all that matters, you gotta get that respect from within hiphop for an album, most people realise massacre is garbage..........he didnt do shit on that album, thats why its forgotton about so quick, yes it sold, but anything 50 would have followed grodt with would have seold......by the way, yes grodt is a 4.5/5 album but so is documentary.........now when it comes to follow ups.........doctors advocate is bangin, since when was a top notch album a classic.........grodt and Documentary are both top notch.......neither are all time classics....yes great albums for today but neither classics.....now about 50 not giving a fuck about what game does, BULLSHIT...........50 already said before this album drops that game wouldnt sell mo than 500k altogether, eh wont do shit without 50 or dre.......because of their influence on his last album, but now that not only has he put together a second heated album.......he did it without nobody who really can influence him like 50 or dre........he did it himself, he exec prodcuer, quit chattin shit and give a nigga his props.......we all know 50 mad right now.........game second album is much better than masscare and he did it without him and dre...........lol@game struggling lyrically, still hatin on games lyrics because of name dropping, if you cant see his second album is not only carried by production, you should quit listening hiphop and start listening to some britney spears cuy hiphop has no place for bullshit like your speaking?? he got a 50 cent influenced hook so you so quick to mention it.....what about the your boy 50's massacre album filled with jarule inspired hooks??.....lol........

face it, game did it without dre and 50, he dropped a second heated album, not carried by production, he came through and proved alot of doubters wrong, shit i didnt even think game would drop a second heater, i thought he'd do a massacre, i was wrong, gladly.........

My bad to rest of y'all for dropping a long ass post but i come in here and read bullshit about 50 and game gettin spit all the time but i know theirs always once person on teh case in 99% of game/50 topics always speaking biased bullshit......and then at the end sayin, "this is all played out" yet keeps posting on the topic........oh yeah thats ya boy detox is not coming........

go ahead homie, give my my "diss" but i couldnt give a fuck, to much shit being spoken recently on this forum, lyrical_g had to come out and speak on it

I explained all that already, just look at my anwser again.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2006, 10:05:59 AM »

e) 50 has backing too

*Now lock this  ;D

B) seer explained above

b) I explaind it back

$Eg2$

« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2006, 03:39:00 PM »
LMAO @ Detox everyday you make yourself look more like a  :loser:

i agree, game aint never gon finish 50, he too rich, but he def put mo than a dent into gunit

Yeah 50s rich but Hes gotta be losin money puttin out all these dudes that are floppin Hes payn Yayo and banks and Mobb Deep money  but you know 50 lost lots of money backin these dudes and not makin his investment back if it keeps up he might not be rich for 2much longer .

--Vance--

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You can't spell Dilate without L.A.
« Reply #28 on: November 08, 2006, 04:18:10 PM »
I'm really starting to think that Meho is in love with 50....  ::) ::) ::)

Funny thing is he didn't say shit about the one blood REMIX feat. HIP HOP, no comments on the topics from him....

What are you going to say on this one... it's decent, but game is still namedropping????

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
« Reply #29 on: November 08, 2006, 05:22:51 PM »
 :laugh: @ 50