Author Topic: San Fran 49er's on the move to maybe another California city.  (Read 2044 times)

rik

Re: San Fran 49er's on the move to maybe another California city.
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2006, 01:50:31 PM »
they better not come to LA , i'd rather get the Cardinals than the gay ass 49ers
FUCK LA, The Niners are the best football farnchise ever, we would never move to Los Fuckin Angeles anyways fuck that, bay area bitch

Now why you gotta go diss LA for?

Sorry RIK, I like the city, just not their sport teams.  And sorry Jacob,  Niners > Cowboys  as a franchise. 

hell no. the cowboys are only rivaled by the greenbay packers when it comes to franchise history greatness

You're trippin' there homie. The 49ers is the greatest franchise in th NFL. If anything you should say the Cowboy and Niners are equal in greatness.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2006, 02:02:07 PM »
the only thing the 49ers are equal to the cowboys at are  superbowl rings but have been to 8 superbowls whereas the 49ers have been to only 5. greenbay kills everyone with 12 championships. but back to the cowboys , we hold the record for most consecutive winning seasons 20 , an we've appeared in more playoff games and won more playoff games than any other team!

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Sparegeez

« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2006, 02:50:55 PM »
the only thing the 49ers are equal to the cowboys at are  superbowl rings but have been to 8 superbowls whereas the 49ers have been to only 5. greenbay kills everyone with 12 championships. but back to the cowboys , we hold the record for most consecutive winning seasons 20 , an we've appeared in more playoff games and won more playoff games than any other team!

Joe Montana> Troy Aikman
Jerry Rice> Micheal Irvin
Ronnie Lott> Roy Williams
Bills Walsh>Tom Landry
Steve Young> What other Cowboys QB?

Please shut the fuck up.

J Bananas

« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2006, 03:13:50 PM »
bakersfield hating on sf  :grumpy: what a worthless town they might as well be rooting for the cowboys. just dont pay attention to that shit

WC Iz Active

« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2006, 04:22:41 PM »
HAHAHA LOL at Jacob using superbowl appearences to determine greatness the fact is Dallas lost superbowl games before while the Niners are a PERFECT 5-0 IN SuperBowls! You cant possibly fuck with that.  I am sorry you are entitled to you're opinion, but you couldnt be more wrong.  LMAO at GreenBay being better than the Niners as a franchise, I needed a good laugh like that ;D

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2006, 04:28:45 PM »
actually the cowboys are a better Franchise, fuck san francisco and that nasty bay

suck a dick.

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2006, 06:56:34 PM »

Joe Montana> Troy Aikman
Bills Walsh>Tom Landry

Please shut the fuck up.
lol rook...

Roger staubach , Troy Aikman, Emmitt Smith, Michael Irvin, Deion Sanders, Herschel Walker, Tony Dorsett, Mel Renfro, Randy White, Bob Lilly, Larry Allen, Rayfield Wright, Randy White, Drew Pearson, Bill Bates, Darren Woodson, Ken Norton Jr., Don Meredith, Cliff Harris, Tex Scrahmm, Bob Hayes, Leroy Jordan, Chuck Howley, Don Perkins, Harvey martin, George Andrie, Dexter Coakley, Doug Cosbie, Billy Joe Dupree, Leon Lett,Kevin Smith, Ed "too tall" jones, Jethro Pugh,peter gent, charles haley, Hollywood henderson, calvin hill, charlie waters, erik williams, Darrel MOOSE johnston, Nate Newton, robert Newhouse, Dan Reeves, Drew Pearson, Eugene Lockhart, Everson Walls, Jay Novacek, Russell Maryland, Drew Bledsoe, Tony Romo, julius Jones, Marion Barber, Terry Glenn, Terrell Owens, Keyshawn Johnson, Jason Witten, Patrick Crayton, Flozell Adams, Marco Rivera, Demarcus Ware, Greg Ellis, Roy Williams, Marcus Spears  >>>>>>>>>>>> Joe Montana, Jerry Rice,  Steve Young,  Ronnie Lott, John Henry Johnson, jimmy Johnson, Joe perry, bob st. Claire, (even though he only played a year I’ll throw him on too )O.J simpson, Leo Nomellini,Dave Wilcox, Hugh MC elhenny, charles Kruger, Dwight clark, Frankie Albert, YA tittle, John Brodie, garrison hearst,ricky waters,deion sanders, Terrell owens, jeff Garcia, harris barton, Dwight clark, brent jones,  Dwight hicks, charles haley, ken Norton, dana stubblefield, Bryant young, john taylor, alex smith (lol) , trent dilfer, frank gore, larry allen

Tom Landry/Jimmy Johnson/barry Switzer/Bill Parcels>>>>>>>>>bill walsh/steve mariucci/George Seifert
« Last Edit: November 09, 2006, 07:00:41 PM by Don Jacob »

Sparegeez

« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2006, 07:02:32 PM »

Joe Montana> Troy Aikman
Bills Walsh>Tom Landry

Please shut the fuck up.
lol rook...

Roger staubach , Troy Aikman, Emmitt Smith, Michael Irvin, Deion Sanders, Herschel Walker, Tony Dorsett, Mel Renfro, Randy White, Bob Lilly, Larry Allen, Rayfield Wright, Randy White, Drew Pearson, Bill Bates, Darren Woodson, Ken Norton Jr., Don Meredith, Cliff Harris, Tex Scrahmm, Bob Hayes, Leroy Jordan, Chuck Howley, Don Perkins, Harvey martin, George Andrie, Dexter Coakley, Doug Cosbie, Billy Joe Dupree, Leon Lett,Kevin Smith, Ed "too tall" jones, Jethro Pugh,peter gent, charles haley, Hollywood henderson, calvin hill, charlie waters, erik williams, Darrel MOOSE johnston, Nate Newton, robert Newhouse, Dan Reeves, Drew Pearson, Eugene Lockhart, Everson Walls, Jay Novacek, Russell Maryland, Drew Bledsoe, Tony Romo, julius Jones, Marion Barber, Terry Glenn, Terrell Owens, Keyshawn Johnson, Jason Witten, Patrick Crayton, Flozell Adams, Marco Rivera, Demarcus Ware, Greg Ellis, Roy Williams, Marcus Spears  >>>>>>>>>>>> Joe Montana, Jerry Rice,  Steve Young,  Ronnie Lott, John Henry Johnson, jimmy Johnson, Joe perry, bob st. Claire, (even though he only played a year I’ll throw him on too )O.J simpson, Leo Nomellini,Dave Wilcox, Hugh MC elhenny, charles Kruger, Dwight clark, Frankie Albert, YA tittle, John Brodie, garrison hearst,ricky waters,deion sanders, Terrell owens, jeff Garcia, harris barton, Dwight clark, brent jones,  Dwight hicks, charles haley, ken Norton, dana stubblefield, Bryant young, john taylor, alex smith (lol) , trent dilfer, frank gore, larry allen

Tom Landry/Jimmy Johnson/barry Switzer/Bill Parcels>>>>>>>>>bill walsh/steve mariucci/George Seifert

Are you retarted? Wow you truly wasted 10 minutes of your time.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2006, 07:07:37 PM »
HAHAHA LOL at Jacob using superbowl appearences to determine greatness the fact is Dallas lost superbowl games before while the Niners are a PERFECT 5-0 IN SuperBowls! You cant possibly fuck with that.  I am sorry you are entitled to you're opinion, but you couldnt be more wrong.  LMAO at GreenBay being better than the Niners as a franchise, I needed a good laugh like that ;D

wow you shot yourselfin the foot with that one.......8 times measn the cowboys were champions of the NFC 8 times while the 49ers were at home fishing, which means the cowboys beat the 49ers a good time or two to get to the superbowl. 8>5

also greenbay has 12 championships ...that's more than the cowboys and the 49ers combined

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2006, 07:09:40 PM »

Joe Montana> Troy Aikman
Bills Walsh>Tom Landry

Please shut the fuck up.
lol rook...

^u can't even reply with an intellegent answer can ya? lol , take the L and sit down

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2006, 07:10:41 PM »
bakersfield hating on sf  :grumpy: what a worthless town they might as well be rooting for the cowboys. just dont pay attention to that shit

i dont' care i'll say it with you fuck bakersfield too, i'm from Los Angeles corn hole

Sparegeez

« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2006, 07:13:43 PM »

Joe Montana> Troy Aikman
Bills Walsh>Tom Landry

Please shut the fuck up.
lol rook...

^u can't even reply with an intellegent answer can ya? lol , take the L and sit down

I didn't need to cuz you already made a fool of yourself. ::) All I have to say is to switch the greater than sign to a less than sign and it makes you look stupid.

Sparegeez

« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2006, 07:16:29 PM »
So how are the Raiders doing Jacob?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2006, 07:17:39 PM »
how so?

factually dallas has had greater running backs
factually dallas has had greater offensive and defensive lines
factually dallas' secondary is just as good if not arguably better than SF's
not to mention dallas has always had a better special teams unit
our team this year is better than yours
we've won more with our coaches than you have with yours
we've knocked you out of the playoffs 5/6times where you guys have only done that 2 or 3 times

so please elaborate how i'm being 'stupid'

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2006, 07:18:45 PM »
So how are the Raiders doing Jacob?

lol dumb question , about as good as your 49ers