Author Topic: San Fran 49er's on the move to maybe another California city.  (Read 2047 times)

rik

Re: San Fran 49er's on the move to maybe another California city.
« Reply #45 on: November 10, 2006, 09:45:16 AM »
hahahahah, wow I stopped reading too early?  ARe you fucking retarded Jake?  You say green bay has 12 superbowl championships? hahahahahah.  Do your fuckin homework youngsta.  They have 3.  12?  LMMFAO!

49ers - 5
Cowboy -5
Steelers - 5
Raiders - 3 (Thats combined in 2 different cities, which is very gay)
Patriots - 3
Redskins - 3
Broncos - 2
Dolphins - 2
Giants - 2
Baltimore Colts - 1
Jets - 1
Bears - 1
Bucs - 1
Ravens - 1
Rams -1
Chiefs -1

Do the math bro, add those up and it equals 37.  Superbowl 40 was last year.  Please explain to me how 37 + 12 = 40?

Damn I hate being right.

I think he was talking about championships. Those were before Superbowls. That was over 40 years ago anyways.

keeping track of championships before the superbowl is just flat out dumb.  Thats the same thing as keeping track of championships before the world series.

The bottom line is the 49ers have 5 superbowl championships and the packers have 3, so no, the packers DO NOT rival the 49ers.

And the bullshit about the cowboys having more playoff wins and superbowl appearances than the 49ers?  Big deal, they have the same amount of rings.  EVERYBODY's main goal is the ring.  If you ain't getting the ring, then you didn't complete the job.  Who cares how many times you get to the playoffs and lose, the key is YOU LOST.

Damn I agree with ac for once. It's over Jacob you loss.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #46 on: November 10, 2006, 11:24:42 AM »
LOL at Danny Tanner saying I dont know shit about sports, I would run laps around his geezer ass when it comes to knowing sports.

east bay funk

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #47 on: November 10, 2006, 01:32:59 PM »
the supermarkets in the santa clara area better be ready to sell a hell of a lot of Wine and Cheese in 2012.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #48 on: November 10, 2006, 02:37:56 PM »
they better not come to LA , i'd rather get the Cardinals than the gay ass 49ers
FUCK LA, The Niners are the best football farnchise ever, we would never move to Los Fuckin Angeles anyways fuck that, bay area bitch

Now why you gotta go diss LA for?

Sorry RIK, I like the city, just not their sport teams.  And sorry Jacob,  Niners > Cowboys  as a franchise. 

hell no. the cowboys are only rivaled by the greenbay packers when it comes to franchise history greatness

what the hell are you talking about?  Both the niners and cowboys have 5 superbowl championships.  only other team that has that is the STealers.  No team has more, so how the fuck you gonna say the Packers rival them?  Even Spice Girl knows whats up and she don't know shit about sports.

1. the nfl didn't start with the superbowl
2. Sports analysts don't disregard championships before the super bowl
3. Everytime you watch championship games, wether it's basketball, football, hockey , baseball, ect. they ALWAYS have little trivia games in their pregame shows .....which teams have the most championships, blah blah blah and it's always the Yankees in baseball, The Celtics in Basketball, and The Packers in football.
4. again the NFL/AFL/Professional football didn't start under the superbowl
5. we're debating who is the most historic franchise in sports not who has the most superbowls
6. again profootball didn't start with the superbowl

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #49 on: November 10, 2006, 02:41:27 PM »
hahahahah, wow I stopped reading too early?  ARe you fucking retarded Jake?  You say green bay has 12 superbowl championships? hahahahahah.  Do your fuckin homework youngsta.  They have 3.  12?  LMMFAO!

49ers - 5
Cowboy -5
Steelers - 5
Patriots - 3
Redskins - 3
Broncos - 2
Dolphins - 2
Giants - 2
Baltimore Colts - 1
Jets - 1
Bears - 1
Bucs - 1
Ravens - 1
Rams -1
Chiefs -1

Do the math bro, add those up and it equals 37.  Superbowl 40 was last year.  Please explain to me how 37 + 12 = 40?

Damn I hate being right.

1. i never said the packers had 12 superbowls. re read my posts and i've CLEARLY stated that they've won 12 Championships
2. It is not gay that the raiders have 3 superbowls under two different cities, if the colts win it this year i expect their franchise to banner 2 championships not 1 because they play in a different city
3. again the nfl/afl/profootball didn't start with the superbowl

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #50 on: November 10, 2006, 02:56:32 PM »

49ers - 5
Cowboy -5
Steelers - 5
Patriots - 3
Redskins - 3
Broncos - 2
Dolphins - 2
Giants - 2
Baltimore Colts - 1
Jets - 1
Bears - 1
Bucs - 1
Ravens - 1
Rams -1
Chiefs -1

Damn I hate being right.

I think he was talking about championships. Those were before Superbowls. That was over 40 years ago anyways.

so what . the celtics won the NBA championship 50 years ago, does  that mean we're going to disregard that championship?

the only thing different about the championships the packers won and the 49ers/cowboys won , is the name of the championship game, television vs radio, equipment , and fan attendence. there's more difference between the NBA championship won 50 years ago than the championship game before the superbowl,and those are still counted, same with the greenbay packers

Packers :http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/teams/history/GB 12

49ers: http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/teams/history/SF 5

Cowboys http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/teams/history/DAL 5

as you can see the cowboys and 49ers both have 5 league championships where the packers have 12
the cowboys have more playoff appeances, conference championships, and division championships than the 49ers. not to mention we've knocked you guys out of the playoffs many many many more times than you have.

so again........how are the 49ers even on the same level as the cowboys? all you 've done here is show your ignorance to the nfl's history, and give me the names of 3 players (2 of which i can argue arn't the best) and a coach that definately isn't the best.   so again bro with all this FACTUAL information it can safely be said the Cowboys are the superior Franchise Historically and Currently than the 49ers

and again profootbal didn't start with the superbowl

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #51 on: November 10, 2006, 03:06:37 PM »
LOL at Danny Tanner saying I dont know shit about sports, I would run laps around his geezer ass when it comes to knowing sports.

then do it! like i said madden has a better winning percentage than walsh, you mean to tell me you'd put walsh above shula? lombardi? Landry? lambeau? Halas?gibbs? noll?  please you 49er fanboys are clueless

acgrundy

« Reply #52 on: November 10, 2006, 06:19:14 PM »

spice girl, you don't know your asshole from a hole in the ground when it comes to sports.  I've schooled you plenty in baseball, and you just come with your dumbass ignorant opinion, while I come with facts.

acgrundy

« Reply #53 on: November 10, 2006, 06:22:58 PM »

49ers - 5
Cowboy -5
Steelers - 5
Patriots - 3
Redskins - 3
Broncos - 2
Dolphins - 2
Giants - 2
Baltimore Colts - 1
Jets - 1
Bears - 1
Bucs - 1
Ravens - 1
Rams -1
Chiefs -1

Damn I hate being right.

so what . the celtics won the NBA championship 50 years ago, does  that mean we're going to disregard that championship?

the only thing different about the championships the packers won and the 49ers/cowboys won , is the name of the championship game, television vs radio, equipment , and fan attendence. there's more difference between the NBA championship won 50 years ago than the championship game before the superbowl,and those are still counted, same with the greenbay packers

as you can see the cowboys and 49ers both have 5 league championships where the packers have 12
the cowboys have more playoff appeances, conference championships, and division championships than the 49ers. not to mention we've knocked you guys out of the playoffs many many many more times than you have.

so again........how are the 49ers even on the same level as the cowboys? all you 've done here is show your ignorance to the nfl's history, and give me the names of 3 players (2 of which i can argue arn't the best) and a coach that definately isn't the best.   so again bro with all this FACTUAL information it can safely be said the Cowboys are the superior Franchise Historically and Currently than the 49ers

again, you are talking like spice girl with all these playoff appearance fuckin things.  playoff appearances mean nothing unless you win it all, thats the goal.  Niners have the same amount of rings as the cowboys.  They are both equal dynasties.  The Yankees have made the playoffs for the past 5 years, but haven't won a world series in those past 5 years.  Does that mean they are the best baseball team of the last 5 years?

WC Iz Active

« Reply #54 on: November 10, 2006, 07:14:50 PM »

spice girl, you don't know your asshole from a hole in the ground when it comes to sports.  I've schooled you plenty in baseball, and you just come with your dumbass ignorant opinion, while I come with facts.

I honestly hope you are joking Danny, I have destroyed you in every sports related argument we have ever been in.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #55 on: November 11, 2006, 12:23:11 AM »

49ers - 5
Cowboy -5
Steelers - 5
Patriots - 3
Redskins - 3
Broncos - 2
Dolphins - 2
Giants - 2
Baltimore Colts - 1
Jets - 1
Bears - 1
Bucs - 1
Ravens - 1
Rams -1
Chiefs -1

Damn I hate being right.

again, you are talking like spice girl with all these playoff appearance fuckin things.  playoff appearances mean nothing unless you win it all, thats the goal.  Niners have the same amount of rings as the cowboys.  They are both equal dynasties.  The Yankees have made the playoffs for the past 5 years, but haven't won a world series in those past 5 years.  Does that mean they are the best baseball team of the last 5 years?

they mean EVERYTHING. the cowboys knocked the 49ers MANY times on their way to the superbowl, that means that the cowboys were superior many more years than the 49ers

acgrundy

« Reply #56 on: November 11, 2006, 01:07:59 PM »
the niners have knocked the cowboys out of the playoffs too.  Like I said, superbowl rings shows who is the best, and they both have the same amount of rings.

and spice girl, I'm not joking at all.  You don't know shit about sports,  I've killed you with facts about how the A's are better than the Giants, and all you come with is your dumb ass ignorant opinion.  I've also schooled you on Bonds.  And I'm pretty sure those are the only sports debates(if thats what you wanna call it) I've been in with you.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #57 on: November 11, 2006, 02:09:11 PM »
the niners have knocked the cowboys out of the playoffs too.  Like I said, superbowl rings shows who is the best, and they both have the same amount of rings.

and spice girl, I'm not joking at all.  You don't know shit about sports,  I've killed you with facts about how the A's are better than the Giants, and all you come with is your dumb ass ignorant opinion.  I've also schooled you on Bonds.  And I'm pretty sure those are the only sports debates(if thats what you wanna call it) I've been in with you.

Danny please, you constantly embarrass yourself everytime you open you're mouth and say anything sports related, you are a clown everyone knows it ;D

acgrundy

« Reply #58 on: November 11, 2006, 05:57:02 PM »
sure thing ginger, I'll let you believe that

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #59 on: November 12, 2006, 10:07:26 PM »

the cowboys beat the niners twice as many times in the playoffs , and went to the superbowl when the niners could not......simple logic says who has been the best team over the years