Author Topic: No homo  (Read 403 times)

Chief

Re: No homo
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2006, 02:38:53 AM »
^if i used the term "dick forced in your ass" often as bush mentioned "weapons of mass destruction", you'd be sayin no homo too.

i dont think no homo should be offensive... it's the same as saying, "i want to fuck that chick" (no hetero)... no one should get offended.. i hope  :D

man this gay dude i know calls us breeders, i dont get offended, so why should they get offended if we say no homo once in a while?

rik

« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2006, 09:41:46 AM »
LMAO...This thread is hilarious, no homo.

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2006, 10:46:41 AM »
the opposite of me

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2006, 11:03:31 PM »
i didnt know this was the third thread....imo no homo sonds gay as fuck so it kinda defeats the purpose

peace

No Homo doesnt sound as stupid as GAY AS FUCK...  ;)

The Best of 3 Worlds

SoCal Iz Active

« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2006, 12:41:33 AM »

no homo

Chief

« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2006, 12:53:04 AM »
^ that would be more like "no faggot fuck"

acgrundy

« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2006, 04:02:13 PM »
its pretty much one of the dumbest things I've ever heard.  Lol, I can't believe some of you idiots actually use this term in real life outside of this forum.  I thought that it was just some dumb thing closet homo's made up for internet message boards.  I've never heard anyone say it in real life.

Get a clue Tanner, no homo is the best phrase goin no homo

well if thats your thoughts I'll be sure to stay away from it.  Like I said, I've never heard anyone outside this forum use the phrase.

you don't hang around anyone piffy enough to use the phrase ;D

You're right, I don't hang out with queers, netbangers, or kids in Jr High

WC Iz Active

« Reply #37 on: November 09, 2006, 04:11:48 PM »
its pretty much one of the dumbest things I've ever heard.  Lol, I can't believe some of you idiots actually use this term in real life outside of this forum.  I thought that it was just some dumb thing closet homo's made up for internet message boards.  I've never heard anyone say it in real life.

well if thats your thoughts I'll be sure to stay away from it.  Like I said, I've never heard anyone outside this forum use the phrase.

Yeah but I'm sure it gets old hanging w/ Jesse and faggot Joey all the time :-\

acgrundy

« Reply #38 on: November 09, 2006, 07:33:09 PM »

Yeah but I'm sure it gets old hanging w/ Jesse and faggot Joey all the time :-\

See, when I said I don't hang out with queers, well thats another word for fag, and as you would call yourself, a homo