Author Topic: Best finisher in wrestling?  (Read 874 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Best finisher in wrestling?
« Reply #60 on: November 16, 2006, 04:34:32 PM »
The Rocks original finisher was Rock Bottom anyways...LOL.

WC Iz Active

« Reply #61 on: November 16, 2006, 04:35:23 PM »
The Rocks original finisher was Rock Bottom anyways...LOL.

Yeah thats what I was thinking.  I liked that finisher.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #62 on: November 16, 2006, 08:00:13 PM »
ppl's elbow > 5 knuckle shuffle

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #63 on: November 16, 2006, 08:29:18 PM »
there is one from TNA, called the Canadian Destroyer performed by Petey Williams

it's basically a front-flip piledriver, a crazy move
if i can get a video for it i'll show u guys

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

westkoastanostra

« Reply #64 on: November 16, 2006, 11:47:02 PM »
there is one from TNA, called the Canadian Destroyer performed by Petey Williams

it's basically a front-flip piledriver, a crazy move
if i can get a video for it i'll show u guys

man that move is the sickest i've probably seen! i totally forgot about that one....first time i saw it i was stunned!

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: November 17, 2006, 03:57:28 AM »
Here is the winner.

I'm stunned too.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2006, 04:02:35 AM by Antonio »

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #66 on: November 18, 2006, 09:52:30 PM »
Did yall know....

Repo Man = Smash from demolition

Demolition = My favourite ever tag team.

The Maestro

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #67 on: November 19, 2006, 05:49:54 AM »
^

That made the Crush vs. Repo Man match from SS 92 so "funny" (in a smark sense) although I never liked Crush as a part of the Demos and everyone of them just sucked as a single wrestler.

Although Demoliton were just meant to be a cheap Road Warriors ripoff I really think that for the time when you could take them for real, they were one of the greatest teams in wrestling. Once the Warriors came in it was downhill for the Demos. Like their match at WM 7 which was a joke.

To me though, one of my favourite moments was RR 89 and their entrance. That was sick.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #68 on: November 19, 2006, 04:33:22 PM »
^

That made the Crush vs. Repo Man match from SS 92 so "funny" (in a smark sense) although I never liked Crush as a part of the Demos and everyone of them just sucked as a single wrestler.

Although Demoliton were just meant to be a cheap Road Warriors ripoff I really think that for the time when you could take them for real, they were one of the greatest teams in wrestling. Once the Warriors came in it was downhill for the Demos. Like their match at WM 7 which was a joke.

To me though, one of my favourite moments was RR 89 and their entrance. That was sick.

Yeh damn right. RR 89 thats where smash drew number 1 and Ax came in at 2, yeah?

The Maestro

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #69 on: November 20, 2006, 06:21:44 AM »
I think Ax was first. whatever though.

That was so sick. I remember before the Rumble they drew their numbers and one of them was like "Gonna be a long night" and the other "For me too." ... and then they came out first and second. So great.

I need to see that video again but canīt find it.  :-\

SGV

« Reply #70 on: November 20, 2006, 08:44:27 AM »
^That was the downest Royal Rumble.

My favorite finisher has been and always will be Rick Martel's Boston Crab.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #71 on: November 20, 2006, 10:49:03 AM »
^

"HERE COMES THE AX AND HERE COMES THE SMASH!"
They were the first 2 guys in the ring right?

The Best of 3 Worlds

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #72 on: November 20, 2006, 02:47:52 PM »
^

"HERE COMES THE AX AND HERE COMES THE SMASH!"
They were the first 2 guys in the ring right?

YES!

.. and then they stood in the ring.. looked at each other and started beating on each other Demolition style. Then Andre came in as 3rd, as soon as he was in they teamed up and beat on him. Fucking sick.

edit: OMG BBQ 500 posts after 58 years on dubcc. Props to everyone in here.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #73 on: November 20, 2006, 02:52:01 PM »
^^lol good job on the 500

and if anyone get footage of that Royal Rumble i give u props for a week straight

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
« Reply #74 on: November 20, 2006, 03:01:13 PM »
^

Thanks man!  :D

Honestly, someone get that video. I mean, I could punch myself in the face right now cause I had that video years ago and then when I got a new pc or reinstalled it I was like "fuckit I donīt need to save it cause itīs the internet, Iīll find that shit again sometime." Now I donīt find some video that Iīd like to see again.  >:(