Author Topic: Favorite matches ever!!  (Read 395 times)

"THE" MoSav

Re: Favorite matches ever!!
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2006, 11:02:13 AM »
Whoa hard to think of my favorite matches cause I´m sure I forget a few. Anyway.

Hitman vs. Perfect from Summerslam 91
Hitman vs. Bulldog from Summerslam 92
Hart Foundation vs. Demolition from Summerslam 90
Warrior vs. Hogan from Wrestlemania 6
Warrior vs. Macho from Wrestlemania 7
Hitman vs. Owen from Wrestlemania 10

20 man tag team elimination match from Survivor Series 89, just because it was so great to see all those tag teams and because of the nice double cross at the end.

Those are the matches that I can think of right now. I´m sure that there are a shitload of matches from the WWE era but I can´t help, I grew up on late 80´s early 90´s WWF stuff so those matches are special to me.

I am glad that someone else said this one because the Match was so intense. The Crowd was going nuts the whole match it seemed unreal for someone other then Hogan or Warrior at the time. And Demolition had 3 guys, were heel and were trying to cheat then LOD (legion of doom) came down to the ring and evened things up when Demolition got all 3 guys involved as one was hiding under the ring. The HArt Foundation finally got the win and the title and quickly after that Demolition fell apart and was never really heard from much again, the last match i remember then was losing at wm 7 to some Japanese cats. Crush was the 3rd member of Demolition.
Anyways my fav matches

Demolition vs Hart Foundation SS 90
HBK vs Bret Hart Wm 12 Iron Man Match
Rock vs HHH Ladder Match Summer Slam 98 for IC TITLE
Rock vs Austin WWE TITLE MATCH Wrestlemania 17
HBK vs Razor Ramon BOTH LADDER MATCHES FOR IC TITLE (first one at WM 10, where Ramon won, 2nd one at SummerSlam 95 where HBK won)
Macho Man vs Ultimate Warrior WM 7 Loser Retires Match
HBK vs Undertaker Bad Blood 97 Hell in a Cell for WWE TITLE
Kurt Angle vs Benoit (best 2 out of 3 falls) i think this was WM 17 or 18 im not sure
Edge\Christian vs Hardy Boyz vs Dudley Boyz Triple Threat Table Ladders and Chairs Summerslam 2001 i think
Bret Hart vs Mr. Perfect Summerslam 91 IC TITLE

The Best of 3 Worlds