Author Topic: UFC!!SYLVIA RESPONDS TO MONSON, AND SAYS HE WANTS FEDOR!  (Read 669 times)

"THE" MoSav

Re: UFC!!SYLVIA RESPONDS TO MONSON, AND SAYS HE WANTS FEDOR!
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2006, 06:16:48 PM »
Its funny how Scary Spice will respond to pretty much any other of my posts quicker than flash, but when I call him on his little scary ass bullshit, he don't come around, only gets his lil faggot ass butthurt.  And yeah, I'll say that to your face, I'm only 20 min away Scary, ya fuckin groupie.
HAHAH the internet daddy is in full effect again.  I dont fuck w/  ebeefs Tanner, even though you have ur panties in a bunch its a internet forum you tool. go back to suckin Joey's dick no homo.

PUSSY

youre challenging people to fights on the INTERNET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how much pride is that????  ??? Think about it.

don't talk to me about pride you fuckin girl.  You don't even know what pride is.  You are just a lil girl that talks shit to people over the internet.

INTERNET! EXACTLY!  Youre getting riled up over the Internet. I have never said i was gonna beat youre ass or anything i just make comments about the daddy like things you say, What does that have to do with pride?

*Waits for the little girl comment, and waits for the pussy comment.*

The Best of 3 Worlds

acgrundy

« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2006, 06:38:58 PM »
Riled up?  Maybe thats what you want to call it.  I could give a damn about you, or your girlfriend scary spice, or any of the other groupies that love to hate me.  All I am doing is proving a point, about what a pathetic lil girl you are, its that simple.  Like I just wrote in the Bonds thread, YOU dedicated dozens of threads to me.  You, Scary Spice, Sanford and son, are all up on my nuts, when one of you little girls makes a comment about me, the others come in and quote it and add some other gay comment.  Its ridiculously obvious how butthurt I have made you guys.  Take this thread for example.  I didn't say anything about any of you, but then all of a sudden, Groupie #1 Scary Spice comes in and makes a comment about me, and then you, Groupie #2 quotes him and adds your little gay comment.  and it goes back and forth.  I mean, if I lead as pathetic of lives as both of you I could probably find 25 threads within the past month where this has happened.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2006, 07:26:39 PM »
Fedor will smash this man very quickly.

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2006, 01:06:53 PM »
^ no doubt

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2006, 03:27:25 PM »
^ no doubt

Quicker hands Fedor or Mike Swick?

The Best of 3 Worlds

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2006, 03:41:35 PM »
Vitor

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2006, 03:44:24 PM »

The Best of 3 Worlds

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2006, 06:27:18 PM »
Im gonna go with Swick cause hes in a lighter weight class but Fedors do way more damage

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2006, 08:32:21 PM »
Im gonna go with Swick cause hes in a lighter weight class but Fedors do way more damage

agreed
Mike Swick's hands are soooo fast. I think he is next in line to face the winner of the Lutter and Anderson Silva fight...

The Best of 3 Worlds