Author Topic: Soulful in Brazil  (Read 106 times)

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Soulful in Brazil
« on: November 11, 2006, 01:52:00 PM »
sup dubcc playaz..i said i was gonna write to yall about how everything is down here..

im livin in Rio de Janeiro, i've been here 3 weeks and staying until 6 january , my appartement is located directly in front of copacabana beach, i live on the top floor of the building(12'th) so i got i great view over the beach.

So far my whole vacation has been like being on a training camp, i train 2 times everyday 6 days a week, mostly brazilian jiu-jitsu, but also submission-training and boxing. usually i go to training  9:30 am, and then 19:30 again. and when im not training, im usually at the beach, not copacabana since its just full of old fat tourists lol. Theres another beach called ipanema, like 10 min walk distance from where i live, that beach is craaazy, full of people in our age n so much nicer then copacabana.

The clubs i've been too have also been really good, have too see more of em though..

i've been to the favela twice, rio's best boxinggym where all the big fighters train at is located there, so i when im training boxing i train in the favela. Im not hangin out there or anything, since its obviously very dangerous, i just go straight to the gym and back home.

i know yall waiting for the part about the girls lol...well they look even better then i imagined, and they are very kind too, the only thing that can be quite irritating is that most of them dont speak any english at all, but of course u meet plenty that speaks english too. and my portugese is getting better every day 8)
there are so many women here compared to men that u actually notice the difference, when u go to the clubs its like 70% females..crazy right! and on top of that, there are sooo many gay men here(stupid fucks, lol), so imagine how many single girls there are here... ;D and i would say 8 girls outta 10 where a string bikini at the beach..

for those who are interested in mma fighting and pride, i see fighters like mario sperry and  minotauro and many other world famous guys at the gym all the time, everyone at the gym's been treating me like a family member, all of them are very nice guys.

i'll try postin some pics tomorrow or the day after if yall are interested.

pz

J Bananas

Re: Soulful in Brazil
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2006, 02:08:04 PM »
im saving up for a plane ticket

Smoke Break

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2006, 02:31:32 PM »
lol that sig is the shit bananas, I don't know how anyone on this planet can hate such a wonderful plant

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2006, 02:34:40 PM »
sup dubcc playaz..i said i was gonna write to yall about how everything is down here..

im livin in Rio de Janeiro, i've been here 3 weeks and staying until 6 january , my appartement is located directly in front of copacabana beach, i live on the top floor of the building(12'th) so i got i great view over the beach.

So far my whole vacation has been like being on a training camp, i train 2 times everyday 6 days a week, mostly brazilian jiu-jitsu, but also submission-training and boxing. usually i go to training  9:30 am, and then 19:30 again. and when im not training, im usually at the beach, not copacabana since its just full of old fat tourists lol. Theres another beach called ipanema, like 10 min walk distance from where i live, that beach is craaazy, full of people in our age n so much nicer then copacabana.

The clubs i've been too have also been really good, have too see more of em though..

i've been to the favela twice, rio's best boxinggym where all the big fighters train at is located there, so i when im training boxing i train in the favela. Im not hangin out there or anything, since its obviously very dangerous, i just go straight to the gym and back home.

i know yall waiting for the part about the girls lol...well they look even better then i imagined, and they are very kind too, the only thing that can be quite irritating is that most of them dont speak any english at all, but of course u meet plenty that speaks english too. and my portugese is getting better every day 8)
there are so many women here compared to men that u actually notice the difference, when u go to the clubs its like 70% females..crazy right! and on top of that, there are sooo many gay men here(stupid fucks, lol), so imagine how many single girls there are here... ;D and i would say 8 girls outta 10 where a string bikini at the beach..

for those who are interested in mma fighting and pride, i see fighters like mario sperry and  minotauro and many other world famous guys at the gym all the time, everyone at the gym's been treating me like a family member, all of them are very nice guys.

i'll try postin some pics tomorrow or the day after if yall are interested.

pz

good luck with the training and stuff man.  and for sure dont pass up on those bitches.  good luck with the pussy also homie!   8)

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2006, 03:22:14 PM »
damn, sounds tight homie.. enjoy yo self

We Fly High

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2006, 03:40:23 PM »
hope to make it otuere there for canirvale one time.

Bomb-A®

« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2006, 10:57:26 AM »
meh, i prefer mike in brazil

peace