Author Topic: Holy shit....Willie fuckin' Mason!  (Read 277 times)

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

Holy shit....Willie fuckin' Mason!
« on: November 06, 2006, 05:08:58 AM »
Fielden......You got knocked the fuck out.

I always thought rugby league was a pussy sport.  :o

The Maestro

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Holy shit....Willie fuckin' Mason!
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2006, 12:47:34 PM »
Fuck this fool. This punk is all shit, sucker got silenced against the kiwis, and sported a black eye for at least a week.

I'll admit though, he went at the poms hard, but most of his shots were cheap & high......esp. that hook

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2006, 06:00:15 AM »
Fuck this fool. This punk is all shit, sucker got silenced against the kiwis, and sported a black eye for at least a week.

I'll admit though, he went at the poms hard, but most of his shots were cheap & high......esp. that hook

Yeah, i dont like him. And i never posted up the clip like 2 seconds after that where the GB captain came in and handled the kunt.

Although i dont know how "cheap" that hook was, Fielden was definetely gona do him first, u can c his arm go back.

The Maestro

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2006, 05:14:00 AM »
Geeeah! The poms just got punished....34 - 4, gooo kiwis!

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2006, 11:17:45 PM »

lol as much as i hate to see the Kiwis win, im glad they beat GB. Anyone who sings "god save the queen" deserves to be fucked over. Specially, Scotsman/Irishman

The Maestro

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2006, 01:45:05 AM »

lol as much as i hate to see the Kiwis win, im glad they beat GB. Anyone who sings "god save the queen" deserves to be fucked over. Specially, Scotsman/Irishman

Haha

TheDeli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 12, 2006, 05:51:41 AM »

Yeah imagine a GB team singing their national anthem - whats that all about  ::)

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2006, 04:23:30 PM »

Yeah imagine a GB team singing their national anthem - whats that all about  ::)

Im sorry, i didnt realize Ireland was part of Britain?

The Maestro

TheDeli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2006, 06:38:38 AM »

The rugby codes both league and union use a Great Britian & Ireland team (where both the North [part of the UK] and the South [not part of the UK] unite for the sport) and as such I believe that an agreement was made though I could be wrong

You also included Scotsman in your comment and Scotland is part of Great Britain

I understand why you don't agree with it and i'm sure you understand why I do

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2006, 12:53:12 PM »

The rugby codes both league and union use a Great Britian & Ireland team (where both the North [part of the UK] and the South [not part of the UK] unite for the sport) and as such I believe that an agreement was made though I could be wrong

You also included Scotsman in your comment and Scotland is part of Great Britain

I understand why you don't agree with it and i'm sure you understand why I do

I dun think Ireland is a part of GB....in either sport....in Rugby, it's the Irish & British Lions....& I have no idea who makes up the league team.....losers? lol, jks....watch out Australia!!!!

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2006, 03:35:11 AM »
God save the queen is the English national anthem, and thats why i would never sing it!!

As i wouldnt expect an English man to sing my national anthem.

Why cant we have a seperate anthem for GB, rather than just using Englands.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2006, 03:36:42 AM »
God save the queen is the English national anthem, and thats why i would never sing it!!

Yup. If there was ever a british Olympic team then no scotsman would sing it, so why do rugby league players?

The Maestro

TheDeli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2006, 07:39:41 AM »

God Save The Queen is the national anthem of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

This is used by both England & Northern Ireland as their national anthems in sport

You could ask why don't Scotland and Wales use this instead of Flower of Scotland (not even the proper anthem of Scotland anyway) and Wlad Fy Nhadau (Land of my fathers)